CDZ Economic Carnage Is Coming

I have been saying this from the start...this strain is faaaar faaaar too weak to justify this response. They know something. They know...and the next time it's really gonna kill people...a lot of people.

And that response continues to this day...So the threat must still exist!
Yeah, something doesn't add up. There is something that is just not right about this. Well, lots of somethings. We can't count on the media to ask, my God they are nothing but worthless, if not straight out harmful themselves.
We are at war with china, no one who knows this wants the conflict to escalate to millions of degrees
The Chinese have controlling interest in many of the media companies. We have paid for our own destruction. Through purchase of cheap plastic shit at big box America we have ensured our own destruction.
The chinese own a piece of the us federal reserve. If we sue them and win they could sell us treasuries and stock to pay us back and totally destroy our economy in the process

Why? Because the inmates are in charge
They own about $1.2T. As we have seen the Fed can simply create that out of thin air. I used to think the "The Chinese will sell all of the US debt and crash our economy!" line as well.
However, it's all funny money...I mean look at the Dow Jones FFS...lol! We literally have 30% of our economy running at the moment, and that thing is still in the mid twenties. It's a fucking clown world...who knows?

I have been saying this from the start...this strain is faaaar faaaar too weak to justify this response. They know something. They know...and the next time it's really gonna kill people...a lot of people.

Yeah, something doesn't add up. There is something that is just not right about this. Well, lots of somethings. We can't count on the media to ask, my God they are nothing but worthless, if not straight out harmful themselves.
We are at war with china, no one who knows this wants the conflict to escalate to millions of degrees
The Chinese have controlling interest in many of the media companies. We have paid for our own destruction. Through purchase of cheap plastic shit at big box America we have ensured our own destruction.
The chinese own a piece of the us federal reserve. If we sue them and win they could sell us treasuries and stock to pay us back and totally destroy our economy in the process

They own about $1.2T. As we have seen the Fed can simply create that out of thin air. I used to think the "The Chinese will sell all of the US debt and crash our economy!" line as well.
However, it's all funny money...I mean look at the Dow Jones FFS...lol! We literally have 30% of our economy running at the moment, and that thing is still in the mid twenties. It's a fucking clown world...who knows?
The amount of american stock owned by china is harder to quantify

However if the chinese sell their t Bill's how would the USA pay them as we now pay all of our Bill's with money borrowed from china

All in all we are fucked

However if the chinese sell their t Bill's how would the USA pay them as we now pay all of our Bill's with money borrowed from china

All in all we are fucked
How did we create $4T in stimulus? We punched it up on a computer...if China sent in all of their debt...we would do the same thing.

Feel free to disagree with me...but this is not a left or right thread...leave politics out of it please.

We have massive money printing going on (stimulus checks) which will cause inflation...primarily with food because that is primarily where the printed money is going.

We have massive shutdowns of business which has cause massive loss in tax revenue.

We had unsustainable pension plans that have been hanging on by their finger tips for years...the loss of tax revenue will certainly be enough to tip these over.

The job losses have caused millions to not be able to pay their rent or mortgage...landlords and mortgage companies CAN'T TAKE THAT HIT...they'll go bankrupt.

It is said that 4 out of 5 businesses that are closed right now will not re-open. That will hit the commercial mortgage sector. (not to mention the MBS's and the CDO's which is what started the 2008 financial crisis).

What we are about to see is going to be biblical in scope! And if you are not afraid, you are not paying attention.

What is coming is bad and we are not in a recession boys and girls but we are at the start of a Great Depression.

The economic effects from this will be felt for decades and many families will be ruined and no one is ready for this.

When something like this happens Fascism and forms of Communism rise because people will sell their freedom for the false hope the Government will save them but what ends up happening is the Government oppressing them.

Inflation, high unemployment, war and genocide will happen and when it is all over many will have perished and the few left can learn from this or like the last ten thousand years they can keep on repeating...

Covid-19 will be consider a plague when this is reflected on in history and the failure of so many will be a warning but again we never learn...

All in all we are fucked
How did we create $4T in stimulus? We punched it up on a computer...if China sent in all of their debt...we would do the same thing.
They printed money not backed by gold

All in all we are fucked
The Fed gave the US a loan.

I mean really...can you imagine any other President in modern times installing his son-in-law as an officer in this “no playbook” disaster?

Mike Pence is Donald Trumps son in law? :shok:

Who'da Thunk?

Again, disappointing.

Jared Kushner.

Feel free to disagree with me...but this is not a left or right thread...leave politics out of it please.

We have massive money printing going on (stimulus checks) which will cause inflation...primarily with food because that is primarily where the printed money is going.

We have massive shutdowns of business which has cause massive loss in tax revenue.

We had unsustainable pension plans that have been hanging on by their finger tips for years...the loss of tax revenue will certainly be enough to tip these over.

The job losses have caused millions to not be able to pay their rent or mortgage...landlords and mortgage companies CAN'T TAKE THAT HIT...they'll go bankrupt.

It is said that 4 out of 5 businesses that are closed right now will not re-open. That will hit the commercial mortgage sector. (not to mention the MBS's and the CDO's which is what started the 2008 financial crisis).

What we are about to see is going to be biblical in scope! And if you are not afraid, you are not paying attention.

A lot of small business are never going to reopen. Between the money lost by having to close their doors in a hurry, and the loss of employees and customers, it will be devastating. People are finding new ways to do things and might not return to shop and work.

Bad for the government taxing authorities as well. Some will do ok if they have amazon fulfillment centers or something in their jurisdictions, or walmart stores. Others will be royally shlonged.

All in all we are fucked
No we aren't. China has allowed an act of terrorism to come upon us in the form of a virus due their cover up and lies. This should negate any and all obligations we have towards China, otherwise they have done this to themselves. We should actually be conducting investigations on American's who allowed a communist nation to overthrow this nation, just as it had since done by way of those American's within certain sectors of our economy, and within certain sectors of our military.

If traitor's are found, where as they ignored the soverienty of our nation, and the security of our nation, then a price should be paid.

Last edited:
I mean really...can you imagine any other President in modern times installing his son-in-law as an officer in this “no playbook” disaster?

Who'da Thunk?

Again, disappointing.

Jared Kushner.

Jared is tremendously competent and well informed. I saw him on TV talking to the shaved head fellow on Sunday evenings on FOX. Really knows his shit. I'd love to see Kushner run in 2024

All in all we are fucked
The Fed gave the US a loan.
And where did the Fed get the money? They typed it in.

Who'da Thunk?

Again, disappointing.

Jared Kushner.

Jared is tremendously competent and well informed. I saw him on TV talking to the shaved head fellow on Sunday evenings on FOX. Really knows his shit. I'd love to see Kushner run in 2024
Thanks for the attempt at comedy.

All in all we are fucked
No we aren't. China has allowed an act of terrorism to come upon us in the form of a virus due their cover up and lies. This should negate any and all obligations we have towards China, otherwise they have done this to themselves. We should actually be conducting investigations on American's who allowed a communist nation to overthrow this nation, just as it had since done by way of those American's within certain sectors of our economy, and within certain sectors of our military.

If traitor's are found, where as they ignored the soverienty of our nation, and the security of our nation, then a price should be paid.
I don't think it's a good idea to default on our China loans. There is a reason we don't intentionally antagonize a nation of 1.4 billion people, who have been a civilization for 4,000 years.

They play the long game. We don't.

The only way to change things is to shut China off economically and exert worldwide pressure for them to change their ways.

We like cheap China products and cheap China labor in the country, so that is not going to happen. Seems like all that cheap China shit, and takeover of manufacturing, just might be part of their long game.

All in all we are fucked

I don't think it's a good idea to default on our China loans. There is a reason we don't intentionally antagonize a nation of 1.4 billion people, who have been a civilization for 4,000 years.

The only way to change things is to shut China off economically and exert worldwide pressure for them to change their ways.

We like cheap China products and cheap China labor in the country, so that is not going to happen. Seems like all that cheap China shit, and takeover of manufacturing, just might be part of their long game.
Not defaulting.... Making China pay.

Assume- ass u me

Believing both or even one of the most lying entities on the planet speaks to a lack of..... something(s) that makes absolutely no sense.
Demanding retaliation because of lies and deceit by known liars and deceivers makes one a sheep- a follower, not a thinker- History's greatest lesson is that we don't learn from it. We have over 200 years of known lies and deceit yet we rally round the flag- I guess hoping we get it right this time- doing the same thing over and over expecting different results a certain very smart person said is crazy- I'll go with one very smart person vs cadres of known liars who use deceit as the main ingredient in their recipe for the latest power grab or excuse for head lines.

All in all we are fucked

Not defaulting.... Making China pay.
How?

All in all we are fucked

You start by throwing away your computer, car, phone and every electronic devise you own

All in all we are fucked

You start by throwing away your computer, car, phone and every electronic devise you own
You first.

Forum List

Back