Eden Garden of the GodS

You have nothing period. And if I won’t accept it, it’s because it’s not real proof, just your imagination.
How many times do you want to go through this, Taz?

No, I have no proof you will accept.
You have no proof period.
Are you bored or something?
No, but you have zero real proof. Even you know it.
No. I have proof. I have presented it to you dozens of times. You don't accept it.

YOU are the one who has no proof. You have NEVER presented YOUR proof once. :lol:
There is no proof, that’s why I’m agnostic.
So what was your proof again?

How many times do you want to go through this, Taz?

No, I have no proof you will accept.
No. I have proof. I have presented it to you dozens of times. You don't accept it.

YOU are the one who has no proof. You have NEVER presented YOUR proof once. :lol:
Thank you for admitting you have no proof.

Now if you will only admit you are a militant atheist. Then you can begin to heal.

Now if you will only admit you are a militant atheist. Then you can begin to heal.
So what’s your proof?

So what’s your proof?
You are my proof, Taz. If God didn't exist, you wouldn't be here arguing against Him.

So what’s your proof?
You are my proof, Taz. If God didn't exist, you wouldn't be here arguing against Him.
I’m proof that god has yet to be proven. Otherwise, I would be able to see god as well.

You stated quite emphatically that it takes everyone everyone having the same experience to be convinced of the veracity of a fact.
Your statement has never occurred in history regarding anything.
Find two people on the IMDB who post the same detailed review of a movie or 2 people on Amazon who post the same detailed review of a product and then interview them.
Their experiences will be similar but not nearly exact enough for either one of us to be convinced that we could walk up to a crowd and say, "I just met God!".
Total nonsense. The movie doesn’t change and is it’s own proof of existence, it doesn’t matter that one person cried and the other didn’t. The movie itself can be proven to exist. Your invisible god can’t be proven to exist in a consistent form like a movie can. Please try again.
God exists but no 2 people are created identical.
And you can't prove you're not in an insane asylum because they have more conviction of what they experience than we do...they're not afraid to express themselves.
“God exists” is your proof? In other words, you have nothing.
Pay attention...I didn't say that.
I said your condition for belief does not exist.
Ever say to someone, "I can't believe you thought that movie didn't completely suck."?
Ever say to someone, "I can't believe you didn't relish that steak."?
Of course you did.
No two people ever share the same experience.
There are physical/spiritual experiences, such as seeing a phenomenal landscape, but no two people react the same way.
But they are sharing an experience of something that they can both prove to exist. Your invisible god can’t be proven to exist so 2 people reacting differently to something made up and non-existent is moot.
You are correct.
God appeared many times and it never provided a permanent cure to people being obsessed with greed and avarice.
There are things things I simply can't believe from other people, such as taste and smell.
I have to take it for granted that what they find pleasant isn't repugnant; I can only surmise their brains aren't functioning properly.
Other guy's taste in women causes disbelief in my mind.
I simply don't understand the obsessions of other people, such as sports.
I can watch a pitcher's duel, but guys being obsessed with every sport on earth make me believe they are literally insane.
These are things that are subjective, mental and not observable.

My belief in God stems from study and understanding of my people's history and our willingness to rip our own Scripture to shreds.
It is as observable as my above stated thoughts and feelings about people other than myself that I am incapable of understanding.

Total nonsense. The movie doesn’t change and is it’s own proof of existence, it doesn’t matter that one person cried and the other didn’t. The movie itself can be proven to exist. Your invisible god can’t be proven to exist in a consistent form like a movie can. Please try again.
And you can't prove you're not in an insane asylum because they have more conviction of what they experience than we do...they're not afraid to express themselves.
Ever say to someone, "I can't believe you thought that movie didn't completely suck."?
Of course you did.
There are physical/spiritual experiences, such as seeing a phenomenal landscape, but no two people react the same way.
But they are sharing an experience of something that they can both prove to exist. Your invisible god can’t be proven to exist so 2 people reacting differently to something made up and non-existent is moot.
You are correct.
God appeared many times and it never provided a permanent cure to people being obsessed with greed and avarice.
There are things things I simply can't believe from other people, such as taste and smell.
I have to take it for granted that what they find pleasant isn't repugnant; I can only surmise their brains aren't functioning properly.
I can watch a pitcher's duel, but guys being obsessed with every sport on earth make me believe they are literally insane.

My belief in God stems from study and understanding of my people's history and our willingness to rip our own Scripture to shreds.
It is as observable as my above stated thoughts and feelings about people other than myself that I am incapable of understanding.
Your above stated thoughts are of things that are real and can be proven to be real. Your belief in god comes only from wishful thinking, not facts.

Of course you did.
You are correct.

Your above stated thoughts are of things that are real and can be proven to be real. Your belief in god comes only from wishful thinking, not facts.
Not true.
I listen to many lectures and we have no idea where drives and thought come from.
Your say so has nothing to do with anything provable.

Of course you did.
You are correct.

Not true.
I listen to many lectures and we have no idea where drives and thought come from.
Your god has nothing to do with anything provable.

Of course you did.
You are correct.

Not true.
And neither do people's drives and tastes.
But keep reiterating what you believe is scientifically provable.
Prove to me that you enjoy the foods you enjoy.

So what’s your proof?
I’m proof that god has yet to be proven. Otherwise, I would be able to see god as well.
If God did not exist then you would have no need to argue that he didn't.

So what’s your proof?
It's not that Taz doesn't believe in God.
It's his knee-jerk hate.
He's been doing much better.

You are correct.

Not true.
And neither do people's drives and tastes.
But keep reiterating what you believe is scientifically provable.
Prove to me that you enjoy the foods you enjoy.
All this nonsense so that you can justify to yourself that an invisible being is real? The foods I enjoy can be scientifically proven to exist, invisible beings cannot.

So what’s your proof?
I never said that, I've said that there's no proof either way for or against a god. And I'm right.

So what’s your proof?
It's his knee-jerk hate.
I'm agnostic, god has yet to be proven to exist or to not exist.

So what’s your proof?
I never said that, I've said that there's no proof either way for or against a god. And I'm right.
I didn't say that you said that. I said that.

If God din't exist you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove he doesn't.

All this nonsense so that you can justify to yourself that an invisible being is real? The foods I enjoy can be scientifically proven to exist, invisible beings cannot.
The spirit is not invisible to the spirit. If the spiritual world was entirely invisible there would not be thousands upon thousands of reports and people trying to understand what they have seen in that spiritual realm.

So what’s your proof?
It's his knee-jerk hate.
I'm agnostic, god has yet to be proven to exist or to not exist.
I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
I'm in a discussion and it's making me think.

[
Perhaps. Maybe it wasnt transtlated properly. Maybe you are just the only one in thus thread, and historians who can read their language properly

Radical atheism is just another religion. In the zeal of the atheist religion to discredit the Christians whom they hate, they take some extreme liberties with facts.

The Sumerian texts are fascinating, and the tale of the flood undoubtedly originates in the epic poem, but the creation myth is just intellectual masturbation by atheist zealots determined to force a square peg into a round hole in hopes of discrediting those of the competing religion they hate.
So, let's see if I have this straight. Millions upon millions of people, from all cultures, believe in God and Noah's flood, and the Creation account in Genesis. And YOU think they're all wrong. Got it. Thanks for playing. NEXT!

So what’s your proof?
I didn't say that you said that. I said that.

If God din't exist you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove he doesn't.
Where have I tried to prove that god doesn't exist? I haven't. Ever.

I simply challenge the believers here on their beliefs to see if there's anything real behind them. Sadly, there isn't.

Forum List

Back