EgyptAir cabin crew posted picture of plane crashing on Facebook

We believe and know only one:

Almost 99,9995 %of all terror attacks in the last twenty years were committed by Muslims in name of their 'religion'
Over 60 million people were killed in WW2, a war started and waged mostly by Christians? Half a million people died in Iraq, a war started by GW Bush. 38 million people died in WWI, a war started and mostly waged by Christians. During Mao's 'Great Leap Forward', he killed 45 million people in 4 years: he was not, btw, a Muslim. Pol Pot killed 7-8 million people. Two million died during the Viet Nam war...waged by Asians and Christians.

I am not defending terrorist or terrorism. I am suggesting that you learn to put things into perspective. Terrorists are horrible, horrible, disgusting monsters who kill innocent people. However, in any war, such as WW2 and WW1, far more innocent people die than do soldiers. The terrorists have convinced themselves they are at war. That's the reality. Put things in perspective. Use some simple critical thinking skills for a change.
Yes and that's why wars should be avoided.
Then why are we invading other countries and starting them?
Because Muslims constantly create instability and bomb and kill with impunity. They hate our Western culture and values. It's a threat to their 7th century ideology.

Then again it wasn't Muslims who started the Iraq War that led to massive instability in the world, led to ISIS and all of that.

Saying Muslims are worse is ridiculous. The US is currently the biggest threat to world security right now.
Saddam started the Iraq war by violating 17+ UN sanctions. A huge coalition authorized and passed by a UN resolution approved the war to take him out.

Almost 99,9995 %of all terror attacks in the last twenty years were committed by Muslims in name of their 'religion'
Over 60 million people were killed in WW2, a war started and waged mostly by Christians? Half a million people died in Iraq, a war started by GW Bush. 38 million people died in WWI, a war started and mostly waged by Christians. During Mao's 'Great Leap Forward', he killed 45 million people in 4 years: he was not, btw, a Muslim. Pol Pot killed 7-8 million people. Two million died during the Viet Nam war...waged by Asians and Christians.

I am not defending terrorist or terrorism. I am suggesting that you learn to put things into perspective. Terrorists are horrible, horrible, disgusting monsters who kill innocent people. However, in any war, such as WW2 and WW1, far more innocent people die than do soldiers. The terrorists have convinced themselves they are at war. That's the reality. Put things in perspective. Use some simple critical thinking skills for a change.
Because Muslims constantly create instability and bomb and kill with impunity. They hate our Western culture and values. It's a threat to their 7th century ideology.
.We started killing them before they started killing us.
Starting when?

Then again it wasn't Muslims who started the Iraq War that led to massive instability in the world, led to ISIS and all of that.

Saying Muslims are worse is ridiculous. The US is currently the biggest threat to world security right now.
You're an anti-American.

How am I anti-American? Because I don't dress up what American does in complete bullshit and pretend it's sweet smelling roses?

Saddam started the Iraq war by violating 17+ UN sanctions. A huge coalition authorized and passed by a UN resolution approved the war to take him out.

Oh, sure. And this impacted the USA how exactly? Last I saw the US wasn't neighbors with the Iraq!

You people will believe anything.

You hate our culture and values considering your moronic racism and anti-Semitism.

A 7th century asshole complaining about other 7th century assholes. How delightful! lol

.We started killing them before they started killing us.
Starting when?
I think the real beginning is the British invasion of Palestine. The British Empire....the one aound the world...the one where the sun never set on the British Empire. It's all their doing, but they deny it.

Forum List

Back