Elderly Jewish man dies after confrontation with pro-Palestinian protester at California rally

This should never have happened. Israel's false flags and cruel aggressions have hurt many, many innocent people over the past 80 years.

I get that they suffered horribly under the Nazis.. I really do , but that's not an excuse to abuse the Palestinians.

The calls for ceasefire are coming from the terrorist sympathizers. It's about giving hamas breathing room to regroup and nothing to do with peace.

These are the same scumbags chanting "from the river to sea". That's a call for genocide.
Why ain't you over there fighting terrorists?

This should never have happened. Israel's false flags and cruel aggressions have hurt many, many innocent people over the past 80 years.

I get that they suffered horribly under the Nazis.. I really do , but that's not an excuse to abuse the Palestinians.
Wait -- when you say "this" do you mean the murder of a man in California?

And if you say it should never have happened, why do you then connect it to your claims about events 7000 miles away? Did this man abuse anyone? Do you think that events over the last 80 years justify the murder? If not, why mention it?

Why ain't you over there fighting terrorists?
Because I'm too old and fat.

But, let those ceasefire assholes pull some shit here in the state and see what happens.

CFA's set up a roadblock on the Golden Gate Bridge today. They're going to use one of those roadblocks as a choke point for an ambush and start shooting up motorists who are stopped in the road. That will be their FAFO moment.

Jew murdered in US by pro Palestinian.....great job libs. Congressional cheerleaders should be held to account along with the thug

The man that supposedly murdered Kessler has hired the excellent defense attorney Ron Bamieh.

We should deport all Jews and Arabs. We don't need their fighting in our country.
That would diminish the spirit of the Constitution of the United States of America. If one person kills another for any reason, he or she should be tried in a court of law that holds no biases, but looks at the facts and that weighs a verdict on them. If the fact is that someone died due to being murdered over clan or color, it needs to be resolved in a judicially fair way. Until we declare martial law, racial hatred does not and should not get a free ride; and martial law should serve the American people by keeping the peace as best it can.

You proffered an easy solution. That should be considered along with other suggestions by people who have a history of honoring equality, but honors a majority vote most frequently. Years ago,I had an older boss who was a civil engineer. His favorite saying was "sometimes the good guys finish last."

That would diminish the spirit of the Constitution of the United States of America. If one person kills another for any reason, he or she should be tried in a court of law that holds no biases, but looks at the facts and that weighs a verdict on them. If the fact is that someone died due to being murdered over clan or color, it needs to be resolved in a judicially fair way. Until we declare martial law, racial hatred does not and should not get a free ride; and martial law should serve the American people by keeping the peace as best it can.

You proffered an easy solution. That should be considered along with other suggestions by people who have a history of honoring equality, but honors a majority vote most frequently. Years ago,I had an older boss who was a civil engineer. His favorite saying was "sometimes the good guys finish last."
The Constitution was never meant to be a suicide pact, but that's what it has become.

The Constitution was never meant to be a suicide pact, but that's what it has become.
You're mistaken.

The Constitution is what our American fathers and mothers gave us, and we love them all the more for it, not to mention we love what it means to be the first land of second hand citizens who launched good will on those in the world whose countries lost fortunes to bad leadership. Our leadership is one vote per person, and we elect men and women who will support the Constitution for all to enjoy its Amendments that are founded in God's blessings of love for his humankind on rainy days and sunny ones. :yes_text12:

View attachment 855444

...Islamic values is trying to help the man.
First of all, seeing an elderly man falling on the ground and not helping him?

What a low bar you set.

Second, whether she was innocent or felt guilty, but the jihadi posts (like promoting ex-Catholic convert to Islam 'Shahid King Bolsen' pro terror texts) by the attacker Loay Alnaji, you ignored , or the Imam who was alongside him, because?

Of course not all Muslims are radicals.

Last edited:
First of all, seeing an elderly man falling on the ground and not helping him?

What a low bar you set.

Second, whether she was innocent or felt guilty, but the jihadi posts (like promoting ex-Catholic convert to Islam 'Shahid King Bolsen' pro terror texts) by the attacker Loay Alnaji, you ignored , or the Imam who was alongside him, because?

Of course not all Muslims are radicals.

Why should I respond to you anymore. You troll often . You won’t answer simple questions. Like if you respect Islam or if your with the hasbara.

Answer my questions please. Whatever your answer is, I will respect you.

Why should I respond to you anymore. You troll often . You won’t answer simple questions. Like if you respect Islam or if your with the hasbara.

Answer my questions please. Whatever your answer is, I will respect you.
I saw you copied and pasted this paragraph to another person too.

In any case.

What kind of a question is that? What if I asked you if you are a CAIR member or SJP or MAS or of any other Islamic Israelophobic lobby / "pallywood" propaganda?

(BTW the group you mentioned, as far as I read previously, is not about "religion" or "islam" - which refutes your entire premise and structure of putting the two questions together - hence I avoided it before and you didn't get the hint).

The first thing you should assume is, that any user is an individual, and AS an individual. Which I am.

If you saw any post where I post against the Islam as a faith. Go ahead and show/prove it. Or on any faith as such. etc. For that matter.

Respect the other.

Golden rule.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back