Elderly Teacher Beaten In Class (video)

If it was your will, you humans could stop being racist with a single thought :) What's the point of that kind of behavior?

Race wasn't mentioned in the OP. Why are you bringing it up?

Probably because others did. Cant you read?

Yes I can read but I can't look at your ass and read your mind.

I assumed (since no quote function was used, maybe it's too complicated for her) that GA was referring to the OP. But since you can speak for her, which post was her comments directed at?

I assumed (since no quote function was used, maybe it's too complicated for her) that GA was referring to the OP. But since you can speak for her, which post was her comments directed at?

Such hostility :) I was referring to all the racist posts in this thread, not the OP

All you had to do was look at the post above the post you replied to. A racist comment was made you retarded convict.

Such hostility :) I was referring to all the racist posts in this thread, not the OP

Why does the left focus so much on race?

All you had to do was look at the post above the post you replied to. A racist comment was made you retarded convict.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I enjoy watching you lose it!!

Not my fault you people can't make yourselves clear and/or use the quote function.

Not my fault you people can't make yourselves clear and/or use the quote function.

Youre the one typing in all caps and I'm losing it? :lol:

No ones fault you dont have the common sense to look at the post above like I did.

No ones fault you dont have the common sense to look at the post above like I did.

I was laughing out loud.

And yes you are losing it.

Oh and you were wrong she wasn't referring to that one post but to all the racist post.

Next time before you speak for someone you should perhaps confer with them. You won't look like such a fool that way.

I was laughing out loud.

Oh and you were wrong she wasn't referring to that one post but to all the racist post.

Next time before you speak for someone you should perhaps confer with them. You won't look like such a fool that way.

If you were laughing out loud you only need to do a laughing icon.

No you were losing it.

No I wasnt wrong. I didnt say only that post. It was just one of many that are in the thread and the easiest for someone with your intelligence to see.

I dont need to confer unless I am claiming she means something specific. Since she said racist any racist post will do. Next time read the above post to gain some insight before asking stupid questions.

I was laughing out loud.

No you were losing it.

No I wasnt wrong. I didnt say only that post. It was just one of many that are in the thread and the easiest for someone with your intelligence to see.

I dont need to confer unless I am claiming she means something specific. Since she said racist any racist post will do. Next time read the above post to gain some insight before asking stupid questions.

I prefer using text. You did claim something specific and you were specifically wrong, she said ALL racist post, not just one or two.

Next time speak for yourself.

I was laughing out loud.

No you were losing it.

I prefer using text. You did claim something specific and you were specifically wrong, she said ALL racist post, not just one or two.

Next time speak for yourself.

You prefer to use caps because you were losing it. No I didnt claim anything specific but yes you are specifically wrong. I pointed out the post above hers as an example. I'm sorry that was too complicated for you to grasp. Next time dont ask dumb questions without reading the post right before it.

Last edited:
read Acelpas and Tanks posts...I kind of wish they'd just get their own message board.

I agree they are two of the boards most recognized racist.

You and Tank are the 2 most recognized racists. Dont be mad that I make you confront how silly you both sound. Well actually you Tank and a host of other simians.

I'm not at all racist. But go ahead and think as you wish. You haven't ever been right about anything yet anyhow.

I agree they are two of the boards most recognized racist.

You and Tank are the 2 most recognized racists. Dont be mad that I make you confront how silly you both sound. Well actually you Tank and a host of other simians.

I'm not at all racist. But go ahead and think as you wish. You haven't ever been right about anything yet anyhow.

You are a racist. I know it bothers you for me to know that. Thats why i pegged you as a convict. Remember?

You are a racist. I know it bothers you for me to know that. Thats why i pegged you as a convict. Remember?

Doesn't bother me at all. Like I said, you haven't been right about anything yet.

You pegged me as a convict, wrongly I might add, because I admitted to being incarcerated 30 some odd years ago. And you are too stupid to understand that the word "convict" implies that I'm serving a sentence in prison, which I'm not. You are also too stupid to understand the meaning of the expunging of records and being granted a pardon. Both of which was granted to me by Texas Governor White.

So no, your ignorance doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Doesn't bother me at all. Like I said, you haven't been right about anything yet.

You pegged me as a convict, wrongly I might add, because I admitted to being incarcerated 30 some odd years ago. And you are too stupid to understand that the word "convict" implies that I'm serving a sentence in prison, which I'm not. You are also too stupid to understand the meaning of the expunging of records and being granted a pardon. Both of which was granted to me by Texas Governor White.

So no, your ignorance doesn't bother me in the slightest.

It must bother you. You keep denying it convict.

Forum List

Back