Elect Hillary. Bill and Carlos Danger get the Oval Office. Think about it.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
So you get Bill and Carlos Danger in the Oval Office and you guys were worried about Trump?

45823180.cached.jpg

Trump will destroy Hillary. He'll star Paula Jones in commercials, he's got pictures of Bill on Epstein's Island. One thing about Trump, he's not a nice guy or a pussy or an Establishment guy who wants Hillary to win.

He will pull out all stops to destroy her

Trump will destroy Hillary. He'll star Paula Jones in commercials, he's got pictures of Bill on Epstein's Island. One thing about Trump, he's not a nice guy or a pussy or an Establishment guy who wants Hillary to win.

WTF you got my playbook and you put it out there? I trusted you man. I thought I could count on you.

:lmao:

seriously though he's the only one that can.

Trump would tear into cankles history and present. She wouldn't have time to debate substance; she will be too busy defending her corruption. LOVE it :lol:
Trump is the only one honest/blunt enough to do it.

So you get Bill and Carlos Danger in the Oval Office and you guys were worried about Trump?

45823180.cached.jpg

It's better than Donald Trump banging his daughter in the Oval Office.

Carb even for you this is low.

But hey I believe in the limbo. I can go lower.

And it really happened.

A PRESIDENT GOT SUCKED OFF IN THE OVAL OFFICE WHEN HIS WIFE AND HIS CHILD WERE IN ROOMS ABOVE HIM.

See you want to go low? Lets fucking hit it douchebag.

Lets hit it this campaign trail.

Lets talk about womens rights when you are on your knees.

Lets go girls.

45823180.cached.jpg

This is why, whomever the GOP nominee is, will carry the evangelical vote BIG! Carlos and Hummah, (Ummah, Dummah, Yabba-Dabba-Doo) along with BJ are going to push them out of their churches in droves to the voting booth. You see, a lot of young voters have no idea what Hilly and BJ pulled off before. They are going to get a very quick education starting in July!

And we will see Hillary with deer in the head lights reaction. Democrats are used to the kid gloves treatment. It won't happen with Trump. I mean liberals on here are already calling Sanders sexist for the way he debated Hillary.

Forum List

Back