Elections deniers could be the death of our democracy

WAIT! Did Hillary fly around the country for two years claiming she was cheated? Did Hillary organize fake electors to vote for her in states she lost? Did Hillary condone and even try to join a violent attack on the US Capitol?

Please answer these questions. No, she did not. She called trump and conceded the election, like a winner. Unlike the loser, who to this day, claims he won in a landslide. What a lying POS trump is.
I've got a bridge to sell and you're just the right pigeon...............................er.......................um, I mean just the right astute individual to cash in on this deal.

Ahh, the covefe defense.

have fun with that.
Underachiever, you keep misspelling that word that you repeatedly use to attempt to make yourself sound smart. The irony is precious.

One last time -- it's covfefe.

And you misspell it differently each time. This is a delightful game. Let's keep playing it until Nov. 9 comes, when you'll be busy cleaning the shit out of your panties.

I've got a bridge to sell
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What bridge would that be, poster OhPlease?
Got a price?

Or, are you just being a silly girl? Frivolous and unsubstantial?

I ask, not to put you on the spot, but rather.....to determine if you have gravitas, and thus need be taken more seriously than you've been afforded to date.

You guys have never come to grips with the actions of Trump and his cadre after the 2020 election.

There's no precedent. None.
Actually there is.

And if you'd bother to crack a history book instead of bleating idiotic talking points all the time, you might learn about it.

Dems don't research their talking points. They just sling mud - and now it's making y'all look really fucking stupid.

Actually there is.

And if you'd bother to crack a history book instead of bleating idiotic talking points all the time, you might learn about it.

Dems don't research their talking points. They just sling mud - and now it's making y'all look really fucking stupid.
I’ve read your posts. You don’t come across as particularly intelligent.

Actually there is.

That's their normal look

Forum List

Back