Elections deniers could be the death of our democracy

Do things my way. My way works. It works for EVERYONE, D and R and L and Green and everyone else too.

Look at the thread title. It says "election deniers". My way, there AREN'T any election deniers. There's no such thing, they don't exist. Everyone - EVERYONE - is 100% confident in the election results.

My way, isn't "my" way, it's YOUR way. It's how YOU get confident in outcomes. Because, you get to participate in and control every step of the process, all the way through. There are no men behind the curtain, in my way everything's public. You can have 350 million eyes on every step of the process, everyone both D and R can see the same thing and the whole thing.

What is bad about any of this?

Look - unless you're a partisan with a partisan agenda, you're interested in election security and integrity. Which means the PROCESS, because you can't be confident in an outcome if you have no faith in the process. Our election security SUCKS, the Iraqis with their purple thumbs have better security than we do. Seriously!

We SHOULD all want the same thing. CONFIDENCE in the integrity of our elections.

In the security world there are levels of compliance and readiness, and US elections fall into the lowest and worst possible category. Like ZERO security almost. Like paint a target on your back, almost.

We should at least have two factor authentication. All the banks have it, and even that is 30 years behind the state of the art.

I'll tell you one thing for sure, outsourcing your vote counts to a foreign corporation is about the dumbest thing you can do. From a security standpoint. It may make sense financially, but security is more important than money.

We're talking elections. Elections are mission critical. It wouldn't be very expensive to improve security (and therefore integrity and confidence) by an order of magnitude. A little more expensive to get two orders, and pretty expensive to capture "every" vote - but I can show you an easy way to get to six sigma, which is the gold standard in the private sector. It basically means one mistake in a million, so for example in Michigan where there are 5 million registered voters you will miss at most FIVE votes. That's very darn good. And it's achievable. Right now. Today.

Do things my way. My way works. It works for EVERYONE, D and R and L and Green and everyone else too.

Look at the thread title. It says "election deniers". My way, there AREN'T any election deniers. There's no such thing, they don't exist. Everyone - EVERYONE - is 100% confident in the election results.

My way, isn't "my" way, it's YOUR way. It's how YOU get confident in outcomes. Because, you get to participate in and control every step of the process, all the way through. There are no men behind the curtain, in my way everything's public. You can have 350 million eyes on every step of the process, everyone both D and R can see the same thing and the whole thing.

What is bad about any of this?

Look - unless you're a partisan with a partisan agenda, you're interested in election security and integrity. Which means the PROCESS, because you can't be confident in an outcome if you have no faith in the process. Our election security SUCKS, the Iraqis with their purple thumbs have better security than we do. Seriously!

We SHOULD all want the same thing. CONFIDENCE in the integrity of our elections.

In the security world there are levels of compliance and readiness, and US elections fall into the lowest and worst possible category. Like ZERO security almost. Like paint a target on your back, almost.

We should at least have two factor authentication. All the banks have it, and even that is 30 years behind the state of the art.

I'll tell you one thing for sure, outsourcing your vote counts to a foreign corporation is about the dumbest thing you can do. From a security standpoint. It may make sense financially, but security is more important than money.

We're talking elections. Elections are mission critical. It wouldn't be very expensive to improve security (and therefore integrity and confidence) by an order of magnitude. A little more expensive to get two orders, and pretty expensive to capture "every" vote - but I can show you an easy way to get to six sigma, which is the gold standard in the private sector. It basically means one mistake in a million, so for example in Michigan where there are 5 million registered voters you will miss at most FIVE votes. That's very darn good. And it's achievable. Right now. Today.
In fact, they already do it. There is no evidence of any corruption in our elections period end of story

The queen of election deniers.....

1666760839968.png

You're not gonna like this
Lol

Most Candidates Who Think 2020 Was Rigged Are Probably Going To Win In November

By Kaleigh Rogers

OCT. 25, 2022, AT 6:00 AM

Of the 185 Republican candidates running for House, Senate and governor’s seats who have denied the legitimacy of the 2020 election, 124 — or 67 percent — are in races our forecast currently pins at “Solid R,” meaning they have a 95-in-100 or better chance of winning. Overall, a bigger share of election deniers are running in Solid R races than Republican candidates in general: Of the 496 Republican candidates running for House, Senate and governor, 225 — or 45 percent — are in Solid R races.2

Election-denying candidates running to become House representatives are faring better than those running to be governor or Senator. There are 170 election deniers running for House seats, and 70 percent (119) are running in Solid R races. Among the seven running for governor, only two — Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey and Idaho Gov. Brad Little — are running in Solid R races. And of the eight election deniers running for Senate, just three — Katie Britt in Alabama, Eric Schmitt in Missouri and Markwayne Mullin in Oklahoma’s special election — have better than 95-in-100 odds.

If the right to vote is in the 26th amendment, which it is

And the 26th amendment is in the constitution, which it is

The right to vote is in the constitution.

You’re not too bright.

Or they could be deployed into a war zone.

You are a moron, of course.

The 26th amendment does not guarantee the right to vote.
It simply mandates that if there is a vote eighteen-year-olds can vote.

Last edited:
You are a moron, of course.

The 26th amendment does not guarantee the right to vote.
Sure it does. It says so in the amendment.
It simply mandates that if there is a vote eighteen-year-olds can vote.
LOL...
If there is no vote, 80 year olds can't vote either.

I think you mean, "if there is no election".

"Don't need to Gizoogle it....The documentation is all here....Line item eight is relevant...."

(ps...line #8 asserts ..via poster Oddball & Peter Navarro... that 10,315 dead Georgians voted in the last presidential election.)

And as mention in response, the guy in charge of Georgia's elections, Gabriel Sterling, de-bunked that. Stating that they counted...with the assistance of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation ... 4 votes cast in the name of dead voters.

But then, poster Oddball and Navarro double down. They say it is all footnoted.
I don't doubt that at all.
But footnotes ain't a failsafe arbiter of fact.

Rather, courts serve that function somewhat better.
For example, let's go to the recent court action with Trump lawyer Eastman and U.S. District Court Judge Carter.

It was reported yesterday:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"At issue was a set of figures — including 10,315 votes supposedly cast by dead people in Georgia — that was repeated often by Trump’s allies as they pushed to subvert the election.

The numbers were bogus. And by late December, Carter found, Trump’s legal team knew it.

Nonetheless, Trump signed a court document swearing to their accuracy.

“Although the President signed a verification for [the state court filing] back on Dec. 1, he has since been made aware that some of the allegations (and evidence proffered by the experts) has been inaccurate,” Eastman wrote in a Dec. 31, 2020 email cited by Carter. “For him to sign a new verification with that knowledge (and incorporation by reference) would not be accurate.”

“The emails show that President Trump knew that the specific numbers of voter fraud were wrong but continued to tout those numbers, both in court and to the public,” Carter continued.

The Court finds that these emails
are sufficiently related to and in furtherance of a conspiracy to defraud the United States.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, there is that.

The queen of election deniers.....

View attachment 715643
WAIT! Did Hillary fly around the country for two years claiming she was cheated? Did Hillary organize fake electors to vote for her in states she lost? Did Hillary condone and even try to join a violent attack on the US Capitol?

Please answer these questions. No, she did not. She called trump and conceded the election, like a winner. Unlike the loser, who to this day, claims he won in a landslide. What a lying POS trump is.

Forum List

Back