Elementary school shooting

57% of NRA members believe gun buyers should have to pass a background check.

We spend almost $40Million a year on the more than 30 murders that are committed in the US every day, in addition to the mass killers.

We need to stop making excuses why we can't mitigate this horrendous crime. We have given up before we've even tried. Since when does the US just give up and let our own be mowed down?

We didn't try? Are you trying to say there are no background checks on purchasing firearms?

OK....you can now bring your gun anywhere you want

How do you prevent a bunch of kindergartners from being executed? When is enough going to be enough Ollie?

How do we keep guns away from crazy people?

When one of the adults present could have cut the killing spree short by firing back?

More people are carrying guns than ever before but I have not been able to find even one case of a civilian taking down a mass murderer.

In Tucson, there was a guy who said he had a gun but he stayed in the Walgreen's where he was buying cigs. There were unarmed women and one man who wrestled the gun away from Loughner.

There's an article about an off-duty cop shooting a mass killer but in all the mass killings, where are the fantasy heroic civilians who kill the killer?

You should look harder, I found four without even trying.

MISSISSIPPI GOTHIC - TIME
Again, Student Held In Slaying Andrew Wurst Is Accused Of Killing Edinboro, Pa., Teacher John Gillette And Wounding Three. - Philly.com
Three dead in shooting at Winnemucca bar - News - ReviewJournal.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/12/us/12brfs-GUNMANKILLED_BRF.html?fta=y&pagewanted=print&_r=0

When the Founding Fathers protected our right to free speech, I think that meant we were supposed to use it. ~ Jillian's sig

Using your second amendment right is apparently NOT to be excerised however.

again... there are reasonable restrictions on speech, too, or libel and slander wouldn't be actionable.

people lose their common sense when they talk about guns.

You act as if no restrictions on gun ownership exist. We know better.

yet you agree that there needs to be something that would act to keep guns away from the mentally ill. i agree. i don't think it's unreasonable to think there should be basic protections.

again... there are reasonable restrictions on speech, too, or libel and slander wouldn't be actionable.

people lose their common sense when they talk about guns.

You act as if no restrictions on gun ownership exist. We know better.

yet you agree that there needs to be something that would act to keep guns away from the mentally ill. i agree. i don't think it's unreasonable to think there should be basic protections.

Wouldn't you think not giving children to drugs that increase the risk of suicide and homicide..might be a prudent step ?

I give it till tomorrow then the progressive scumbags start blaming guns instead of the sick fuck who did it and then they will use this tragic event as a political hammer and we the people will be called evil for defending our rights.

Last edited:

You have doctors drugging healthy 3 yr olds and you want to trust them to decide gun ownership ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYC-EJ18IT0]3-year-old prescribed six psychotropic drugs in CPS' care ~ 4th Report - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Fuck you.

I'm with 21 beautiful and innocent kindergarteners day after day week after week and YOU don't expect me to be grieving this tragedy?

Take your smug NRA attitude and shove it up your ass.
Who said I don't expect your griveing this, retard?

But grieving by attacking another is indicative of a weak character with no morals.

Get a baseball bat and beat him to death because he has guns. Then let us all know the animal cruelty streak you have you fucking sociopath.

I find it a little nauseating that everyone agrees that psychos shouldn't have guns..but get them anyway...and so the best way to protect children is to make sure the people taking care of them NEVER, under ANY circumstance, EVER have the wherewithal to actually STOP a bullet-spraying psycho.

Fucking weirdos. This is what comes of convincing yourselves that killing infants is for their own good. Now you actually believe that you should lay down your arms to protect them from people who want to turn them into hamburger.

Seriously. You act like overcrowded rats in a cage. They start eating each other, and it has nothing to do with being hungry.

The coward who shot himself, rather than face the consequences of his actions should rot in hell for the rest of eternity and get anal raped by the devil.

Sick fucker.

The coward who shot himself, rather than face the consequences of his actions should rot in hell for the rest of eternity and get anal raped by the devil.

Sick fucker.

But...I bet that would be some hot sex! :lol:

Sorry...yes I know...I warped! :lol:

He was a sick 20 year old. He's dead.

The people who have issues now are the ones who were sitting in the school while he wiped out the entire kindergarten class, and were powerless to do anything to stop him.

I'd have some serious guilt issues. I'll bet every adult survivor wished they had a gun while he was killing those babies.

He was a sick 20 year old. He's dead.

The people who have issues now are the ones who were sitting in the school while he wiped out the entire kindergarten class, and were powerless to do anything to stop him.

I'd have some serious guilt issues. I'll bet every adult survivor wished they had a gun while he was killing those babies.

You know what I wish? That he was never able to get close to a gun in the first place.

Shooting a person does not prevent shootings.

Yes, shooting people who are trying to shoot people certainly DOES prevent shootings, you irrevocably retarded loo.

Yes, shooting people who are trying to shoot people certainly DOES prevent shootings, you irrevocably retarded loo.

'Trying' to shoot people? No, before YOU shoot them, they have ALREADY shot innocent people. So shooting them doesn't prevent shootings at all, does it - because the gunman has already shot people, and so have you.

You idiot.

Moron.

So what if someone had shot this kid in the office?
What if the person who screamed on the intercom had had a gun, and shot him?

I think there wouldn't be 26 people dead. There'd only be 1 person dead.

So does that prevent shootings?

Why yes, yes it does. Now go back to resenting your dogs for not being grateful enough.

Moron.

So what if someone had shot this kid in the office?
What if the person who screamed on the intercom had had a gun, and shot him?

I think there wouldn't be 26 people dead. There'd only be 1 person dead.

So does that prevent shootings?

Why yes, yes it does. Now go back to resenting your dogs for not being grateful enough.

Again, you would need to get close enough to the gunman to get a good shot, and you would also need to make sure that there were no civilians in the way before you fired. Or do you expect to just rise up and blindly fire the killing shot?

Forum List

Back