Elementary school shooting

There goes that inability to comprehend again.... I never said there was nothing we could do about it. I said I don't know what to do about it....I'm sure you see the difference there.... I know what doesn't work..... Gun free zones obviously......

OK....you can now bring your gun anywhere you want

How do you prevent a bunch of kindergartners from being executed? When is enough going to be enough Ollie?

How do we keep guns away from crazy people?
Ollie doesn't care. He's a heartless bastard more concerned about oiling his pistols and marching than 20 dead children.

Actually, Ollie is one of those on the right who do care

That is why I am asking him and not the others who only care about their precious guns

There are functionally gun free countries where gun deaths are in the single digits annually.

Will you admit that gun free zones are not NECESSARILY danger zones?
One death by a firearm in a country that has gun restriction is just as bad as a mass shooting is for one reason their should not be any deaths by a firearm in a gun free country.

There you go again! So smart I can hardly stand it.

You are correct I am smart. but don't allow me to beat you up any further walk away.

How do you prevent a bunch of kindergartners from being executed? When is enough going to be enough Ollie?

Ollie doesn't care. He's a heartless bastard more concerned about oiling his pistols and marching than 20 dead children.

That is why I am asking him and not the others who only care about their precious guns

No, he's not. He doesn't care. He only cares about HIS right to kill others.

No, he's not. He doesn't care. He only cares about HIS right to kill others.

You really are a waste of skin.

Here is a hypothetical question to test your sanity.

If you had the ability to disarm this planet so that no human being is ever killed by gunfire again......would you do it?
OK we disarm everybody including the governments of the world. What will we do with the body killed with swords knives bow and arrows clubs rocks and spears

This shooter killed 26 people in a matter of only a few minutes. Same with the Aurora theater mass murder. Same with every other mass murder.

The murderer could not have killed that many people in such a very short few minutes if he had not had a gun.

We need to stop making excuses, stop making false comparisons with cars and doctors. It really is time we faced this, head on and pulled together to fight back against powerful lobbies.

And, if the answer were more guns, we would have solved this long ago.

We need to care more about our children's safety than we do the ongoing politically-motivated fighting.

When our founding fathers wrote the second amendment, they did not defend mass murderers of children.

The are no longer any guns what's your plan to protect the weak from being slaughtered with a Machete that was the weapon of choice in Rwanda

Look, we all take this in a different way. I've said things that aren't kind toward strangers who post here.

I'm grieving and I want to blame someone for this so gun owners come up for me.

At the same time, I know that talking to a bunch of anonymous strangers isn't the way to mourn.

I'll be at a staff Christmas party with my elementary school colleagues and we will put this tragedy in some kind of perspective together.

later.

57% of NRA members believe gun buyers should have to pass a background check.

We spend almost $40Million a year on the more than 30 murders that are committed in the US every day, in addition to the mass killers.

We need to stop making excuses why we can't mitigate this horrendous crime. We have given up before we've even tried. Since when does the US just give up and let our own be mowed down?

57% of NRA members believe gun buyers should have to pass a background check.

We spend almost $40Million a year on the more than 30 murders that are committed in the US every day, in addition to the mass killers.

We need to stop making excuses why we can't mitigate this horrendous crime. We have given up before we've even tried. Since when does the US just give up and let our own be mowed down?
You're the one making excuses. Now about those Machete's being the weapon of choice in Rwanda

So, Do nothing is an acceptable response to you?

Aren't you sick of this shit? Why must we always accept "nothing we can do about it" as an answer?

There goes that inability to comprehend again.... I never said there was nothing we could do about it. I said I don't know what to do about it....I'm sure you see the difference there.... I know what doesn't work..... Gun free zones obviously......

There are functionally gun free countries where gun deaths are in the single digits annually.

Will you admit that gun free zones are not NECESSARILY danger zones?

Never said they were. But putting up a sign saying gun free zone does not stop an idiot or a disturbed person with a gun.......

So, Do nothing is an acceptable response to you?

Aren't you sick of this shit? Why must we always accept "nothing we can do about it" as an answer?

When one of the adults present could have cut the killing spree short by firing back?

When one of the adults present could have cut the killing spree short by firing back?

That's a concept the gun grabbers can't handle
"we must protected the children from those lawfully armed teachers,"

More people are carrying guns than ever before but I have not been able to find even one case of a civilian taking down a mass murderer.

In Tucson, there was a guy who said he had a gun but he stayed in the Walgreen's where he was buying cigs. There were unarmed women and one man who wrestled the gun away from Loughner.

There's an article about an off-duty cop shooting a mass killer but in all the mass killings, where are the fantasy heroic civilians who kill the killer?

Look, we all take this in a different way. I've said things that aren't kind toward strangers who post here.

I'm grieving and I want to blame someone for this so gun owners come up for me.

At the same time, I know that talking to a bunch of anonymous strangers isn't the way to mourn.

I'll be at a staff Christmas party with my elementary school colleagues and we will put this tragedy in some kind of perspective together.

later.

Make a plan, be ever prepared.

Many of us won't seem like strangers soon Arthur. Some of us you will like a lot and some you'll appreciate even though they disagree with you many times. We are probably in opposite camps, but I do mourn with you.

God help this nation find a solution that makes this tragedy have a purpose and protect many children on the future.

I personally think the answer lies in separating mentally ill people from guns more often and quickly.

More people are carrying guns than ever before but I have not been able to find even one case of a civilian taking down a mass murderer.

In Tucson, there was a guy who said he had a gun but he stayed in the Walgreen's where he was buying cigs. There were unarmed women and one man who wrestled the gun away from Loughner.

There's an article about an off-duty cop shooting a mass killer but in all the mass killings, where are the fantasy heroic civilians who kill the killer?

Only because a law abiding citizen would never carry a firearm into a gun free zone.

Forum List

Back