Elementary school shooting

I can't believe some idiot on this thread thinks arming five year olds is the answer.

I cant believe we have a nation that thinks drugging 5yr olds in the answer
but its grows more routine every year...just like school shoootings

I agree. I met a teacher who at the first trimester had already written off six kindergarteners as failures.

Who do you think the future shooters of kindergarteners will be?

Here is a hypothetical question to test your sanity.

If you had the ability to disarm this planet so that no human being is ever killed by gunfire again......would you do it?

If you had the ability to disarm this planet so that no human being is ever killed by gunfire again......would you do it?
OK we disarm everybody including the governments of the world. What will we do with the body killed with swords knives bow and arrows clubs rocks and spears

That has been posted by most everyone. It is a tragedy. A heart breaking tragedy.

But more gun control laws would not have prevented it.......

Honestly Ollie

Haven't you had enough? What would you like to see done to stop these massacres?

If I had the answer to that would i be sitting here?

So, Do nothing is an acceptable response to you?

Aren't you sick of this shit? Why must we always accept "nothing we can do about it" as an answer?

Honestly Ollie

Haven't you had enough? What would you like to see done to stop these massacres?

Aren't you sick of this shit? Why must we always accept "nothing we can do about it" as an answer?

There goes that inability to comprehend again.... I never said there was nothing we could do about it. I said I don't know what to do about it....I'm sure you see the difference there.... I know what doesn't work..... Gun free zones obviously......

OK we disarm everybody including the governments of the world. What will we do with the body killed with swords knives bow and arrows clubs rocks and spears

Drat! Foiled again by your superior intellect! You are just too clever for me. I never anticipated that someone would make that startlingly brilliant argument.

All you care about is violence and being the one who inflicts it. Being the big man gun owner.

I guess you didn't get enough killing going to war, you have to get off on kindergarteners being murdered.

There goes that inability to comprehend again.... I never said there was nothing we could do about it. I said I don't know what to do about it....I'm sure you see the difference there.... I know what doesn't work..... Gun free zones obviously......

There are functionally gun free countries where gun deaths are in the single digits annually.

Will you admit that gun free zones are not NECESSARILY danger zones?

There are functionally gun free countries where gun deaths are in the single digits annually.

One death by a firearm in a country that has gun restriction is just as bad as a mass shooting is for one reason their should not be any deaths by a firearm in a gun free country.

OK....you can now bring your gun anywhere you want

How do you prevent a bunch of kindergartners from being executed? When is enough going to be enough Ollie?

How do we keep guns away from crazy people?

Drat! Foiled again by your superior intellect! You are just too clever for me. I never anticipated that someone would make that startlingly brilliant argument.

I responded with respect to your question maybe you should return in like.
So how will we stop the deaths with all those weapons I mentioned?

OK....you can now bring your gun anywhere you want

How do you prevent a bunch of kindergartners from being executed? When is enough going to be enough Ollie?

How do we keep guns away from crazy people?
Ollie doesn't care. He's a heartless bastard more concerned about oiling his pistols and marching than 20 dead children.

This shooter killed 26 people in a matter of only a few minutes. Same with the Aurora theater mass murder. Same with every other mass murder.

The murderer could not have killed that many people in such a very short few minutes if he had not had a gun.

We need to stop making excuses, stop making false comparisons with cars and doctors. It really is time we faced this, head on and pulled together to fight back against powerful lobbies.

And, if the answer were more guns, we would have solved this long ago.

We need to care more about our children's safety than we do the ongoing politically-motivated fighting.

When our founding fathers wrote the second amendment, they did not defend mass murderers of children.

One death by a firearm in a country that has gun restriction is just as bad as a mass shooting is for one reason their should not be any deaths by a firearm in a gun free country.

There you go again! So smart I can hardly stand it.

Fuck you.

I'm with 21 beautiful and innocent kindergarteners day after day week after week and YOU don't expect me to be grieving this tragedy?

Take your smug NRA attitude and shove it up your ass.

Forum List

Back