Elementary school shooting

It is really time to have a serious discussion about this issue. We have got to determine what factor(s) are contributing to this shit and do something about it. This is not a time to dig in your heels.

Virginia Tech
Tucson
Aurora
Sihk Temple
Sandy Hook

What do they have in common? Known crazy fucks armed to the teeth and shooting up a crowd

Why does the NRA insist on ensuring the gun rights of crazy people? Don't they realize these massacres are the biggest threat to the gun rights they hold so dear?

all on anti-depressant medications...true story

It is really time to have a serious discussion about this issue. We have got to determine what factor(s) are contributing to this shit and do something about it. This is not a time to dig in your heels.

Virginia Tech
Tucson
Aurora
Sihk Temple
Sandy Hook

What do they have in common? Known crazy fucks armed to the teeth and shooting up a crowd

Why does the NRA insist on ensuring the gun rights of crazy people? Don't they realize these massacres are the biggest threat to the gun rights they hold so dear?

one thing in common all were gun free zones.

Arizona?

Except we now know the guns used in today's massacre were in fact owned by a teacher.

Namely the mother of the mentally ill man who did the shooting. And she was his first victim.

Hey, but more guns will definitely make us safer. Really. I know you all need to believe that.

Try busting down my door, I feel perfectly safe...........Most people don't do well walking through a wall of lead and brass.....

That teacher did not have someone busting through her door. It was her own mental case son using her weapons against her.

Sure made her sleep safely

As a law abiding gun owner, she was disarmed by a gun free zone law...which stopped the shooter about as effectively as we told you it would...as in not at all.

20 kindergarteners are dead and seven adults, including the shooters mother and all you give a shit about is gun control? Heartless wonder.

I care about a lot more than gun control, which is why I refuse to let idiots talk about it and then demand that I STFU because an idiot killed some children.

The problem is, once they admit society or the state has a compelling reason to limit who can own a gun or what kind of gun they can own, the whole charade falls apart for them.

THIS person never should have had access to a gun.

But once you start down that road, to hear the gun fetishists tell it, they'll take away all your guns.

He did not have access to those firearms he took them
I really wished you would stop lying.

20 kindergarteners are dead and seven adults, including the shooters mother and all you give a shit about is gun control? Heartless wonder.

I care about a lot more than gun control, which is why I refuse to let idiots talk about it and then demand that I STFU because an idiot killed some children.

:clap2:

I am all for having a serious discussion, why don't you start by explaining why you think doing something, even if it won't make a real difference in the end, is a serious approach? If the only intent is to do something to make us feel better about this why don't we just pass a law declaring that it is illegal to kill your mother?

I think you are putting words into my mouth again.

Virginia Tech
Tucson
Aurora
Sihk Temple
Sandy Hook

all on anti-depressant medications...true story

Really? Interesting aspect to explore for sure.

Try busting down my door, I feel perfectly safe...........Most people don't do well walking through a wall of lead and brass.....

That teacher did not have someone busting through her door. It was her own mental case son using her weapons against her.

As a law abiding gun owner, she was disarmed by a gun free zone law...which stopped the shooter about as effectively as we told you it would...as in not at all.

Her house is a gun free zone?

That has been posted by most everyone. It is a tragedy. A heart breaking tragedy.

But more gun control laws would not have prevented it.......

Honestly Ollie

Haven't you had enough? What would you like to see done to stop these massacres?

No, he's only concerned about keeping his own fucking guns.

You are so right I am too. damn you gun free zone supporters I guess mass shooting aren't enough for you.

Her house is a gun free zone?

She had to leave her guns to enter a gun free zone fuck wit.

I can't believe some idiot on this thread thinks arming five year olds is the answer.

I don't like to name call, but that is the fucking dumbest suggestion I ever heard.

Last edited:

I am all for having a serious discussion, why don't you start by explaining why you think doing something, even if it won't make a real difference in the end, is a serious approach? If the only intent is to do something to make us feel better about this why don't we just pass a law declaring that it is illegal to kill your mother?

I think you are putting words into my mouth again.

Am I? You want to have a serious discussion, but you don't have any stupid suggestions at all?

Forum List

Back