Elizabeth Warren: As President I’ll End Israel’s Occupation Of Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, Pocahontas, if you said....

1. you will re-open the 911 investigation
2. you will re-open the JFK investigation
3. you will re-open the Marines in Lebanon 1983 investigation

and tell us the truth that ISRAEL did all 3, you will get my vote.

The US cannot continue losing $5 trillion every Administration sucking up to the worst terrorists on the planet.

Israel is not a US ally.

Israel is the worst problem the US has ever had.

If any politician running for office promises to expose Israel and put the gun to its head....

PAY US $20 trillion or you get WIPED OUT

You have MY VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go girl! It's not Israel or Gaza that voters care about. That she wants to do anything in the ME shows how stupid and naive she really is.
That puss case has been there for thousands of years, doing anything only adds fuel to the fire.
She needs to stay a law professor where anything she says in class is correct.

LOL. Fooled again. She never said "Gaza"

The Trumpbublicans don't refer to the West Bank as "Occupied Territory" anymore either.

Gosh, Pocahontas, if you said....

1. you will re-open the 911 investigation
2. you will re-open the JFK investigation
3. you will re-open the Marines in Lebanon 1983 investigation

and tell us the truth that ISRAEL did all 3, you will get my vote.

The US cannot continue losing $5 trillion every Administration sucking up to the worst terrorists on the planet.

Israel is not a US ally.

Israel is the worst problem the US has ever had.

If any politician running for office promises to expose Israel and put the gun to its head....

PAY US $20 trillion or you get WIPED OUT

You have MY VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pocahontas has the anti-Semite vote seen up.

Trump + Jewish vote = LOCK in 2020.

Don’t count on the Jewish vote! They usually vote democrat! Perplexing as it is.

The Rats have shit on Israel like never before. Even the Jews, guilty for not moving there, have had about enough of it. Trump will take that voting bloc from them and is making extensive inroads into the black and legal hispanic vote. He's a LOCK for reelection....trust me.

Trump + Jewish vote = LOCK in 2020.
They are not brainwashed functional morons like GOP voters after all...

Allowing the occupied territories to have an economy and sub dignity? What a concept! S***

Don’t count on the Jewish vote! They usually vote democrat! Perplexing as it is.
They are not brainwashed functional morons after all, brainwashed functional Moron. allowing the occupied territories to actually have an economy and some dignity? What a concept!

They are not brainwashed functional morons after all, brainwashed functional Moron. allowing the occupied territories to actually have an economy and some dignity? What a concept!

The Palis have no intention of making peace with Israel...they've turned down countless offers. Wouldn't bother me if the IDF rained hell on them all....

Elizabeth Warren: As President I’ll End Israel’s Occupation Of Gaza
Whose "occupation" is she going to end?

Who is going to possess Gaza when she is done?

Because, the "Palestinians" do not have an original claim to Gaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back