Elizabeth Warren: As President I’ll End Israel’s Occupation Of Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess she wants a war with Israel.

And BTW, Israel withdrew years ago.

Warren says she'll push to end Israel's 'occupation'

This could be a good move for her, and get her in position to lead among the Anti-Semite Wing of the Democrat Party.

Although I really hope the Dems don't nominate her. Her voice is really grating

The word "Semitic" means of an Arab language group.
Those who speak Hebrew as a native language are Semitic then, but Ashkenazi like Netanyahu are not because their native language is Yiddish, and of Germanic origins.
So try to use words correctly.
Semitic does not mean Jewish at all.

Anti-semitism is defined in the dictionary as
"discrimination against or prejudice or hostility toward Jews."

Nothing to do with Arab language groups.

BTW, I am proud to be partially Ashkenazi Jewish, DNA tests have verified I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish.
No Cherokee?

Guess she wants a war with Israel.

And BTW, Israel withdrew years ago.

Warren says she'll push to end Israel's 'occupation'

This could be a good move for her, and get her in position to lead among the Anti-Semite Wing of the Democrat Party.

Although I really hope the Dems don't nominate her. Her voice is really grating

The word "Semitic" means of an Arab language group.
Those who speak Hebrew as a native language are Semitic then, but Ashkenazi like Netanyahu are not because their native language is Yiddish, and of Germanic origins.
So try to use words correctly.
Semitic does not mean Jewish at all.

Anti-semitism is defined in the dictionary as
"discrimination against or prejudice or hostility toward Jews."

Nothing to do with Arab language groups.

BTW, I am proud to be partially Ashkenazi Jewish, DNA tests have verified I am 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish.
No Cherokee?

No Indian blood whatsoever. But I have been practicing my slight Indian accent, so I'm cool if I am hungry for a donut in Delaware

Poles don't like Jews & your Texas loves them.
That's why you motherfucking racist POS should be kicked the fuck out and Poland should become Israel.

You fuckers deserve to pay for your part in Jew killing.

You Texans love Jews & demand everyone else must be uprooted for the Jewish homeland except Texas.

The USA has also killed Jews.

I can nitpick every little sh1t massacre too.
But, Texas has not.

We have more guns than Jews or Palestenians will ever have people, or Pollocks for that matter, so any motherfucker who wants to try occupying Texas can give it their best shot. We'll be happy to blow their motherfucking heads off.

Now, kiss my ass and take your Jew hating elsewhere, Adolf.

Are you admitting that Palestine was justified to fight back against Israel's declaration?

Poles don't like Jews & your Texas loves them.
That's why you motherfucking racist POS should be kicked the fuck out and Poland should become Israel.

You fuckers deserve to pay for your part in Jew killing.

You Texans love Jews & demand everyone else must be uprooted for the Jewish homeland except Texas.

The USA has also killed Jews.

I can nitpick every little sh1t massacre too.
But, Texas has not.

We have more guns than Jews or Palestenians will ever have people, or Pollocks for that matter, so any motherfucker who wants to try occupying Texas can give it their best shot. We'll be happy to blow their motherfucking heads off.

Now, kiss my ass and take your Jew hating elsewhere, Adolf.

Are you admitting that Palestine was justified to fight back against Israel's declaration?
When have I ever said otherwise?

I do think we need to butt out and let them duke it out. You would be amazed how things can get worked out when we don't stop the fighting.

LOL. Fooled again. She never said "Gaza"

The Trumpbublicans don't refer to the West Bank as "Occupied Territory" anymore either.

Of course she did....

From the link in the OP...

2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren told activists Monday that she would push to end the Israeli government's "occupation" of the West Bank and Gaza.

And BTW -- Gaza is blockaded by EGYPT and many other nations as well.. But not "occupied"...

Every Jew came out willingly or by force and within WEEKS -- the Palestinians were in hot civil war within their factions over control... Hasn't been a functional Palestinian govt SINCE that squabble...

No one to negotiate a settlement with.... Maybe Warren wants to DICTATE a settlement to Israel and all the fighting Pali factions .. Yeah --- that will work.... :rolleyes:

Elizabeth Warren: As President I’ll End Israel’s Occupation Of Gaza
Whose "occupation" is she going to end?

Who is going to possess Gaza when she is done?

Because, the "Palestinians" do not have an original claim to Gaza.

I don't believe she said Gaza. That bit was injected for a false narrative.

Probably should READ the OP link before asserting that 3 or 5 times...

I deleted about 35 posts in some serious thread diversions and personal exchanges trying to keep this thread open.. And then I gave up about page 8....

Read the damn Opening Posts.. That's the scope of the discussion... It's not about the past 100 year or multi-millenial history of the region or the conflicts. It was a SIMPLE US political discussion of what a candidate said that wants to be POTUS in 2020....

There's forums for Israel and Palestine and Poland.. USE THEM appropriately....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back