Elizabeth Warren: As President I’ll End Israel’s Occupation Of Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whose "occupation" is she going to end?

Who is going to possess Gaza when she is done?

Because, the "Palestinians" do not have an original claim to Gaza.

Just put them in death camps, that will be the final success of Israeli fascists like definitely-a-Yahoo....and American fascists like you, brainwashed functional moron.

Whose "occupation" is she going to end?

Who is going to possess Gaza when she is done?

Because, the "Palestinians" do not have an original claim to Gaza.

Just put them in death camps, that will be the final success of Israeli fascists like definitely-a-Yahoo....and American fascists like you, brainwashed functional moron.
What the FUCK?

Who said anything about putting ANYBODY in a death camp?

You wrongly assume that I support Israel.

You wrongly assume that I want the U.S. to do ANYTHING about that barren piece of shitty land that nobody should ever want.

You do a lot of assuming, don't you?

But, let me ask:
Do you think America should contribute resources or American lives to help the Palestinians kick the Israelis out of "Gaza" or any other territory?

I'll wait for your reply.

Guess she wants a war with Israel.

And BTW, Israel withdrew years ago.

Warren says she'll push to end Israel's 'occupation'
Your link:

"'In the past, Warren has regularly spoken of Israel as a strong ally in a tough neighborhood and has appeared at AIPAC events and used right-wing talking points,' IfNotNow said in a statement about Warren's campaign promise. 'But as her career has gone on, her views on the issue have grown to be farther in line with her progressive values: She was one of the 60 Democrats to boycott [Prime Minister] Netanyahu’s speech in Congress, she supported the Iran Deal, spoke out against the Embassy move, and opposes efforts to criminalize the BDS movement.'"

btw, Israel controls Gaza's coastline, airspace, population registry, and land borders, and heroic IDF snipers regularly murder children protesting their occupation.

and heroic IDF snipers regularly murder children protesting their occupation.
Link?

I mean, fuck Israel and everything, but don't sit here and make shit up to pass off as fact.

Link?

I mean, fuck Israel and everything, but don't sit here and make shit up to pass off as fact.
hqdefault.jpg

Snipers ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms

One hundred years ago European Jews began a project to turn Palestine into a Jewish majority state. At that time there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there. The ratio had shrunk to 2:1 by the time Israel became a modern state in 1948. Today, there are roughly equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living between the River and the sea.

It seems clear which tribe is doing the best job of killing the other side's children.
Lousy shots then, zero hits.

and heroic IDF snipers regularly murder children protesting their occupation.
Link?

Link?

hqdefault.jpg

Snipers ordered to shoot children, Israeli general confirms

One hundred years ago European Jews began a project to turn Palestine into a Jewish majority state. At that time there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there. The ratio had shrunk to 2:1 by the time Israel became a modern state in 1948. Today, there are roughly equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living between the River and the sea.

It seems clear which tribe is doing the best job of killing the other side's children.
Well, SHIT. I believe "The Electronic Intifada". Very credible, non-biased source.

:laughing0301:

That shit has nothing to do with Jews killing children. That is migration and procreation.

For the best that she's sinking in the polls. It could save her life.....rising polls might just trigger the rightful Democrat Party nominee and you know what happens to those who upset Her Thighness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back