Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Apparently it is a given the Dem nominee will be a woman.

I honestly can't see Dems getting excited over Hillary, but, I could see Warren catching on.

There are serious arguments to make against both, and for each.
Warren is too far left to be accepted by America as a whole. She will serve as a foil, though, to make Hillary run more to the left during the primaries.

Hillary is still number one. Warren is Plan B in case Hillary falls on her face or goes dead broke again.

God, I wish Warren was Plan A. She's been out there swinging at the fences for 15 years in the public eye. These idiots have just now discovered her. And they are too fucking stupid to realize that she's trying to protect them from fraud and the big banks, too.
Warren can reach the American public with a populist message on the economy and our unfair tax structure

Republicans will respond with war chants and Indian dances

And promises to raise taxes on the middle class and lower taxes on the 1%.

Bush LOWERED tax rates for everyone that gets a wage or a salary.
The first ever tax reduction in a time of war. :laugh2:

Warren is too far left to be accepted by America as a whole. She will serve as a foil, though, to make Hillary run more to the left during the primaries.

Hillary is still number one. Warren is Plan B in case Hillary falls on her face or goes dead broke again.

God, I wish Warren was Plan A. She's been out there swinging at the fences for 15 years in the public eye. These idiots have just now discovered her. And they are too fucking stupid to realize that she's trying to protect them from fraud and the big banks, too.
Warren can reach the American public with a populist message on the economy and our unfair tax structure

Republicans will respond with war chants and Indian dances

And promises to raise taxes on the middle class and lower taxes on the 1%.

Bush LOWERED tax rates for everyone that gets a wage or a salary.
The first ever tax reduction in a time of war. :laugh2:

It was a feel good moment.

What kind of man wants to lead by a 65 year old menopausal hag with crazy eyes?

I've never figured that out either....

rand-and-wallace-2.jpg

Never read Ayn Rand....don't see how she belongs in this thread.....I could easily insert Pelousy, Feinstein, and Maxine Waters if it's an ugly contest you want.
Libertarians worship Ayn Rand. A menopausal hag with crazy eyes.

Bhahahahaaa.....Beat me to it. Let's not forget the other one.

Margaret-Thatcher.jpg
The Right loves Ayn Rand and Thatcher.

She is a one issue candidate....
Wall street suks...
Wall street suks...
Wall street suks...
Wall street suks...
Wall street suks...
Banks Suk.....

OK 2 issues.
Actually, she has three main issues, which you are too foolish to see is a brilliant strategy. It's the same strategy Reagan used. Focus on three big things and let the small stuff work itself out.
-Wall St Sucks
-The Middle Class is gettng screwed
-The system is stacked against you (the same system that has given me a 7M dolllar house and a cushy job at Harvard).

Yeah, she has nothing. No one except brain dead losers want to hear that shit

She helps the middle class by screwing their employers and taxing and regulating the owners to death so they lose their jobs and get to live on government checks for doing nothing. But only because darn it, she cares so much about people.
Yep...Employers continue their mass exodus from these high tax, big union expensive public worker states.
Oh really? California raised taxes on the rich and they overwhelmingly stayed. Might have something to do with living in a place that's so attractive. Of course they could save some money if they lived in a shit hole but why?

California is still in the top 5 states with 7.3% unemployment rate last month.

Is this the face of a U.S. president or an irate old shrew who found her morning newspaper in the bushes? :eek-52:
ELIZABETH-WARREN.jpg

Didn't she claim, like Ward Churchill, that she's an injun? :alcoholic:
Warren+Counsils+Tribes+Chief.png

Has she always been a lunatic....I guess so...here she is at a "sock hop" back in the 50's...
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

bad-dancer-300x225.jpg

And finally...how crazy is she? Compared to who? :uhoh3:
1c6eae83ed3efbbf40ef0cc41bca0070dd7045fa.jpg
Can you imagine a debate between...liz and hillary...the battle of the bitches...it will be a hoot!

You losers can't beat 'em. So what's that say about you?

Plug 4 November into your way-back machine...guh
November 4...2008. Way back enough for ya? Obama beat the Republican.

And...

November 6, 2012. Obama and Warren beat their Republican opponents.

Yeah... that's plenty far enough. Since then, once the nation got to know the consequences of putting Democrats in office, the Democrats have realized a net loss of over 1000 seats of across the board government.

Since obama came to office, the Democrats no longer have a single majority in any state, at any level through the South.
LBJ predicted it would happen in the South when he signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, remember?

Well LBJ said that he would have 'them' voting democrat for a couple of centuries. SOooo... he actually felt that addling blacks through federal and state subsidy would increase Democrat power. Which it did... for a while.

Sadly, for the plan, it turns out that when one addles a segment of the population, there comes a time when it gets difficult to get them to do anything.

Actually, she has three main issues, which you are too foolish to see is a brilliant strategy. It's the same strategy Reagan used. Focus on three big things and let the small stuff work itself out.
-Wall St Sucks
-The Middle Class is gettng screwed
-The system is stacked against you (the same system that has given me a 7M dolllar house and a cushy job at Harvard).

Yeah, she has nothing. No one except brain dead losers want to hear that shit

She helps the middle class by screwing their employers and taxing and regulating the owners to death so they lose their jobs and get to live on government checks for doing nothing. But only because darn it, she cares so much about people.
Yep...Employers continue their mass exodus from these high tax, big union expensive public worker states.
Oh really? California raised taxes on the rich and they overwhelmingly stayed. Might have something to do with living in a place that's so attractive. Of course they could save some money if they lived in a shit hole but why?

California is still in the top 5 states with 7.3% unemployment rate last month.

California is also the state which enjoys five out of the top ten most ignorant cities in the United States.

Is this the face of a U.S. president or an irate old shrew who found her morning newspaper in the bushes? :eek-52:
ELIZABETH-WARREN.jpg

Has she always been a lunatic....I guess so...here she is at a "sock hop" back in the 50's...
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

bad-dancer-300x225.jpg

Can you imagine a debate between...liz and hillary...the battle of the bitches...it will be a hoot!

--- and yet there's "no war on women".
I keep forgetting.

And...

Yeah... that's plenty far enough. Since then, once the nation got to know the consequences of putting Democrats in office, the Democrats have realized a net loss of over 1000 seats of across the board government.

Since obama came to office, the Democrats no longer have a single majority in any state, at any level through the South.
LBJ predicted it would happen in the South when he signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, remember?

Well LBJ said that he would have 'them' voting democrat for a couple of centuries. SOooo... he actually felt that addling blacks through federal and state subsidy would increase Democrat power. Which it did... for a while.

Sadly, for the plan, it turns out that when one addles a segment of the population, there comes a time when it gets difficult to get them to do anything.
Like I said, LBJ knew the South would vote republican and it does.

And...

Bzzt. Sorry the correct answer: he said that his party "has lost the South for a generation". Which he underestimated.

ELIZABETH-WARREN.jpg

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

bad-dancer-300x225.jpg

She's no longer young and that's all I see. Why don't you post a picture of yourself and set some standards?

ir8a5j.jpg

I'm gonna go with duh injun stuff cuz I dunno nuttin else

It's not "injun stuff" dumb ass it's dishonesty stuff. You may want to be governed by liar's but I do not. She has about as much Indian in her as there is in an ants fart and you know it.

She lied and didn't it have something to do with getting a scholarship?

Just like Obama's college stating he was Kenyan and later his publisher claiming the same. Of course, typos both times, according to the left. Did Obama benefit from lying that he was from Kenya?

Yes, she defrauded the tax-payers out of Federal scholarship money. But no less so than obama. Yes, that is a felony, but without a prosecutor willing to make the charge, the crimes will go unpunished.

She lied and didn't it have something to do with getting a scholarship?

Just like Obama's college stating he was Kenyan and later his publisher claiming the same. Of course, typos both times, according to the left. Did Obama benefit from lying that he was from Kenya?

Yes, she defrauded the tax-payers out of Federal scholarship money. But no less so than obama. Yes, that is a felony, but without a prosecutor willing to make the charge, the crimes will go unpunished.

Link?

ir8a5j.jpg

I'm gonna go with duh injun stuff cuz I dunno nuttin else

It's OK for Liz Warren to lie about her heritage and benefit from it because -- she has good intentions, amiright?

Let's not focus on the fact that she's a pathological liar, a nut and a Marxists because with today's Dems Party, that's a given. Let's focus on the "Real issues"

ELIZABETH-WARREN.jpg

ohmy_zps88e14394.png

bad-dancer-300x225.jpg

She's no longer young and that's all I see. Why don't you post a picture of yourself and set some standards?
The ladies could not stand it if he did.

Forum List

Back