Elizabeth Warren Stepped In It During CNN Interview

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Our immigration system needs serious reform. I personally think we need to make it easier for people to come here with less red tape which I believe will ultimately result in the less illegal immigration. We also need to enforce our immigration laws so bad people are kept out of our country. The problem with the Democrats is that they seem to care more about the people sneaking in illegally than they do about the American people they are supposed to be representing and Warren’s comments are a good example of this.

When asked about Mollie Tibbetts, this was her response:

I’m so sorry for the family and I know this is hard not only for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa. But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are. Last month I went down to the border and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers. I met with their mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were and hadn’t had a chance to talk with their children. There was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children. I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place we should be spending our resources. Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.”

Elizabeth Warren Reacts to Mollie Tibbetts’ Death By Defending Illegal Immigrants, Draws Outrage

I don’t know if it was really her intention to infer that the situation on the border is far more serious than Americans being murdered by illegals, but there was definitely a better way to phrase all of that.

Our immigration system needs serious reform. I personally think we need to make it easier for people to come here with less red tape which I believe will ultimately result in the less illegal immigration. We also need to enforce our immigration laws so bad people are kept out of our country. The problem with the Democrats is that they seem to care more about the people sneaking in illegally than they do about the American people they are supposed to be representing and Warren’s comments are a good example of this.

I’m so sorry for the family and I know this is hard not only for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa. But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are. Last month I went down to the border and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers. I met with their mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were and hadn’t had a chance to talk with their children. There was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children. I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place we should be spending our resources. Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.”

Elizabeth Warren Reacts to Mollie Tibbetts’ Death By Defending Illegal Immigrants, Draws Outrage

I don’t know if it was really her intention to infer that the situation on the border is far more serious than Americans being murdered by illegals, but there was definitely a better way to phrase all of that.
No! She was serious! She said exactly what she meant! She also wants to abolish ICE.

It's what she, and the left, really believe.

It's not *important* when innocent people are killed by the criminal dregs of society that they have saddled us with.

I think Trump is going to agree to abolish ICE...if we are allowed to abolish the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, the USFS, the BLM, the EPA and the ATF at the same time.

No! She was serious! She said exactly what she meant! She also wants to abolish ICE.

MSNBC Guest Dismisses Mollie Tibbetts as Some ‘Girl in Iowa’ Who ‘Fox News Is Talking About’

Yep, no dead American is going to shake that bitch from her talking points. After all America is bad so it follows Americans are bad, so for Warren, one more dead American is a small price to pay to make a few political points.

Wonder if she knows what ICE does and what the Border Patrol does. I'm thinking she does not, and I'm also thinking that this is a real loser of a political issue for the Dems, and to suggest that the real problem is not our daughters getting raped and killed by illegals is not going to play well in the states that Trump won last time. Not a whole lot of sympathy for the grieving family, is there?

upload_2018-8-22_18-55-53.png

This is the democrat party folks. Don't forget that. Molly Tibbet's family just needs to focus on the more important things like illegals not getting to be with their children. Not that Molly's parents will ever see their child again but that shouldn't be our primary focus here. That is secondary to taking better care of our illegal population. Fuck Molly, poor illegal Lupita and her child are suffering here and this shit needs to be stopped. It's where we should be really be focusing our attention rather than the US citizen murdered.

Read you up to 'party affiliation' , no need to read anything further

~S~

High Cheif Warren may as well said,,"Look, black and white bitches get killed everyday in this country, what difference does it make"?,,right?

Absolutely it was intentional, this is what I mean by "acceptable losses". That is the true Democratic stance on Americans killed by illegals. They downplay it because it is far more important for them to import more potential voters than protect American citizens. Isn't it rather obvious?

Absolutely it was intentional, this is what I mean by "acceptable losses". That is the true Democratic stance on Americans killed by illegals. They downplay it because it is far more important for them to import more potential voters than protect American citizens. Isn't it rather obvious?
They do worse than that! When you say something about it they attack you with their fucking useless race card!

warren just proved what a {fill in the blank} she is and needs to move to Mars

Forum List

Back