Elizabeth Warren Stepped In It During CNN Interview

This is the democrat party folks. Don't forget that. Molly Tibbet's family just needs to focus on the more important things like illegals not getting to be with their children. Not that Molly's parents will ever see their child again but that shouldn't be our primary focus here. That is secondary to taking better care of our illegal population. Fuck Molly, poor illegal Lupita and her child are suffering here and this shit needs to be stopped. It's where we should be really be focusing our attention rather than the US citizen murdered.

Why do you call her "Pocahontas"?

if they had to take down an elephant who lost her temper at a show, warren would have a cow and blame the GOP for the shooting of the innocent elephant who's only crime was losing her temper on PMS week

Till one of these fathers scouts the desert trails, and start plugging caravans... Nothing changes.

Our immigration system needs serious reform. I personally think we need to make it easier for people to come here with less red tape which I believe will ultimately result in the less illegal immigration. We also need to enforce our immigration laws so bad people are kept out of our country. The problem with the Democrats is that they seem to care more about the people sneaking in illegally than they do about the American people they are supposed to be representing and Warren’s comments are a good example of this.

When asked about Mollie Tibbetts, this was her response:

I’m so sorry for the family and I know this is hard not only for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa. But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are. Last month I went down to the border and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers. I met with their mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were and hadn’t had a chance to talk with their children. There was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children. I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place we should be spending our resources. Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.”

Elizabeth Warren Reacts to Mollie Tibbetts’ Death By Defending Illegal Immigrants, Draws Outrage

I don’t know if it was really her intention to infer that the situation on the border is far more serious than Americans being murdered by illegals, but there was definitely a better way to phrase all of that.
I pray the left just keeps talking like this

This is the democrat party folks. Don't forget that. Molly Tibbet's family just needs to focus on the more important things like illegals not getting to be with their children. Not that Molly's parents will ever see their child again but that shouldn't be our primary focus here. That is secondary to taking better care of our illegal population. Fuck Molly, poor illegal Lupita and her child are suffering here and this shit needs to be stopped. It's where we should be really be focusing our attention rather than the US citizen murdered.

Immigrations have far lower arrest and criminal conviction rate then naive-born-americans.

There's more statistics about immigrants that show it's not immigrants don't build a wall!.

I prefer Fauxahontas

I prefer Fauxahontas

Okay. Why?

A young American woman was murdered by an illegal, she doesn't dare touch that tragedy so she deflects to illegal moms and their illegal kids. GOP campaign gold.

I prefer Fauxahontas

I prefer vile disgusting traitor who sides with illegals who murder Americans.

elizabeth-warren-indian-baloney1-300x293.jpg

This is a talking point that could turn the mid-terms into a nightmare for the Ds.
I hope our side has the sense to run this as an ad

It might not be needed. Speaking just about FL where I live Gwen Graham is the only non-psycho in the D primary for governor and much less sleazy than anyone in the R primary but she will get stomped by the DNC in the run-off for being too centrist. I would like to see an honest centrist as governor to clean out the FL swamp which was bad under Bush and got worse under Scott. The Ds want a certifiable lunatic like Green as governor, which ain't going to play so de Santis and Putnam are not going to clean up the swamp but they will also avoid outright crazy crap that only makes sense to the people who elect snowflakes in CA.

Immigrations have far lower arrest and criminal conviction rate then naive-born-americans.

There's more statistics about immigrants that show it's not immigrants don't build a wall!.

Why do always leave out the illegal part? I don't care about the crime rate for illegals, the rate is 100%, They are all criminals. I do care about legal immigrants. I just want all the illegal ones deported and if that means their family has to go with them I'm good with that. We need a two prong approach to this. First of all no illegal should ever be allowed here and should be deported or jailed immediately as they are criminals. Second we have to end birth right citizenship. Just because your family got you to a hospital we paid to give you life doesn't mean you're a citizen here. You and your two illegal parents all need to be sent home.

Forum List

Back