Elizabeth Warren Stepped In It During CNN Interview

It is going to be hilarious whoever the Democrats prop up against The Donald. I am actually looking forward to the debates. The Donald kicked the ass of the most embedded Democrat in history, those secondary, crazy ones are going to be humiliated even worse, which is one reason the Dems are obsessed with trying to impeach him before he can run for a second term. The Dems other objective is to get as many illegal alien criminals, felons and other POS scumbags in to vote for Dems.
Warren/Cortez 2020 Maxine, The "First Pooper Scooper"...now theres a dream team

Madam President....
images

Yeah right....:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
thats not a woman! even sasquatch agrees !!!

This is the democrat party folks. Don't forget that. Molly Tibbet's family just needs to focus on the more important things like illegals not getting to be with their children. Not that Molly's parents will ever see their child again but that shouldn't be our primary focus here. That is secondary to taking better care of our illegal population. Fuck Molly, poor illegal Lupita and her child are suffering here and this shit needs to be stopped. It's where we should be really be focusing our attention rather than the US citizen murdered.

Immigrations have far lower arrest and criminal conviction rate then naive-born-americans.

There's more statistics about immigrants that show it's not immigrants don't build a wall!.

Why do always leave out the illegal part? I don't care about the crime rate for illegals, the rate is 100%, They are all criminals. I do care about legal immigrants. I just want all the illegal ones deported and if that means their family has to go with them I'm good with that. We need a two prong approach to this. First of all no illegal should ever be allowed here and should be deported or jailed immediately as they are criminals. Second we have to end birth right citizenship. Just because your family got you to a hospital we paid to give you life doesn't mean you're a citizen here. You and your two illegal parents all need to be sent home.

I wonder do you know how dumb you sound not all of them are criminals and yes it does matter low crime rate.The whole post you wrote makes no sense America was founded by immigrations.

EVER SINGLE ONE OF THEM are criminals you fucking idiot. What the hell do you think the word illegal means?

UnDocumented immigrants commit less crime plus native born Americans commit more crimes plus he had no criminal record you stupid dumbass!!.

This is the democrat party folks. Don't forget that. Molly Tibbet's family just needs to focus on the more important things like illegals not getting to be with their children. Not that Molly's parents will ever see their child again but that shouldn't be our primary focus here. That is secondary to taking better care of our illegal population. Fuck Molly, poor illegal Lupita and her child are suffering here and this shit needs to be stopped. It's where we should be really be focusing our attention rather than the US citizen murdered.

Immigrations have far lower arrest and criminal conviction rate then naive-born-americans.

There's more statistics about immigrants that show it's not immigrants don't build a wall!.

Bullshit.

There's alot people on here that don't look stuff up like you it's all over the internet .

Like I said it's fact seriously people need to wake up.

Our immigration system needs serious reform. I personally think we need to make it easier for people to come here with less red tape which I believe will ultimately result in the less illegal immigration. We also need to enforce our immigration laws so bad people are kept out of our country. The problem with the Democrats is that they seem to care more about the people sneaking in illegally than they do about the American people they are supposed to be representing and Warren’s comments are a good example of this.

When asked about Mollie Tibbetts, this was her response:

Ms. Tibbetts was a just part of the Basket of Deplorables to our ultraliberal friends like the Phony Squaw who goes by the Pocahontas moniker.

Iowa voted for the Trumpster, and for that they can go to hell. On the other hand, the alleged perpetrator was one of Mexico's finest that they sent here, a true American immigrant working hard. A lot of liberal love for guys like Mr. Rivera. If it were up to Senator Warren, Rivera would get the same treatment as Mr. Zarate did in San Francisco for whacking Kate Steinle. Released and celebrated as a role model

I do think that this is what she actually believes - the illegals and criminals are more important than Americans.

And of course, we have enough immigrants in this country to last for decades. At least when it comes to the democrat voting Mexican kind. The best immigration policy is a wall with no gate.

Perhaps she wants to go back to moving the children through child trafficking organizations like Obama's administration did.
Where was Warren's outrage then?

Where was the media when this was revealed?????
Not one damn story except for a local newspaper.

No! She was serious! She said exactly what she meant! She also wants to abolish ICE.

If you mean she said what is politically expedient to suit her Congressional desires, and is an excellent example of how people like her in Congress are not necessarily willing to put Americans (their constituents) ahead of foreign nationals, then you have to ask who exactly does she think Congress is there to serve.

Why do always leave out the illegal part? I don't care about the crime rate for illegals, the rate is 100%, They are all criminals. I do care about legal immigrants. I just want all the illegal ones deported and if that means their family has to go with them I'm good with that. We need a two prong approach to this. First of all no illegal should ever be allowed here and should be deported or jailed immediately as they are criminals. Second we have to end birth right citizenship. Just because your family got you to a hospital we paid to give you life doesn't mean you're a citizen here. You and your two illegal parents all need to be sent home.

I wonder do you know how dumb you sound not all of them are criminals and yes it does matter low crime rate.The whole post you wrote makes no sense America was founded by immigrations.

EVER SINGLE ONE OF THEM are criminals you fucking idiot. What the hell do you think the word illegal means?

UnDocumented immigrants commit less crime plus native born Americans commit more crimes plus he had no criminal record you stupid dumbass!!.

UnDocumented immigrants commit less crime

Post the proof that illegal aliens commit less crime.

Our immigration system needs serious reform. I personally think we need to make it easier for people to come here with less red tape which I believe will ultimately result in the less illegal immigration. We also need to enforce our immigration laws so bad people are kept out of our country. The problem with the Democrats is that they seem to care more about the people sneaking in illegally than they do about the American people they are supposed to be representing and Warren’s comments are a good example of this.

I’m so sorry for the family and I know this is hard not only for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa. But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are. Last month I went down to the border and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers. I met with their mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were and hadn’t had a chance to talk with their children. There was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children. I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place we should be spending our resources. Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.”

Elizabeth Warren Reacts to Mollie Tibbetts’ Death By Defending Illegal Immigrants, Draws Outrage

I don’t know if it was really her intention to infer that the situation on the border is far more serious than Americans being murdered by illegals, but there was definitely a better way to phrase all of that.
The politicians don't have an answer to the problem because their handlers haven't given it to them yet. Too much money to be made off the back of cheap labor.

I’m so sorry for the family and I know this is hard not only for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa. But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are. Last month I went down to the border and I saw where children had been taken away from their mothers. I met with their mothers who had been lied to, who didn’t know where their children were and hadn’t had a chance to talk with their children. There was no plan for how they would be reunified with their children. I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place we should be spending our resources. Separating a mama from a baby does not make this country safer.”

Elizabeth Warren Reacts to Mollie Tibbetts’ Death By Defending Illegal Immigrants, Draws Outrage

I don’t know if it was really her intention to infer that the situation on the border is far more serious than Americans being murdered by illegals, but there was definitely a better way to phrase all of that.

Hopefully she doesn’t run. She looks like a terrible campaigner.

Illegals commit more crime, far more crime it's been documented with crime statistics but that doesn't stop the left from lying.

Its not just idiots like Warren or Dem's, there are plenty of filthy GOP traitors who also side with illegals over American citizens, Jeb Bush, John Kasich, John McCain, George Bush.

The politicians don't have an answer to the problem because their handlers haven't given it to them yet. Too much money to be made off the back of cheap labor.

Yep, especially when the Obama administration's answer was to hand them over to child traffickers. For several years. Strange how CNN and MSNBC didn't air that fact then, and still haven't.

Mexico a crime ridden shithole nobody is safe in. But their illegals coming here are somehow totally different. Like crossing the border cured them of being criminals. Leftists are idiots.

Wonder if she knows what ICE does and what the Border Patrol does. I'm thinking she does not, and I'm also thinking that this is a real loser of a political issue for the Dems, and to suggest that the real problem is not our daughters getting raped and killed by illegals is not going to play well in the states that Trump won last time. Not a whole lot of sympathy for the grieving family, is there?

Immigration will be a hot button issue for 2020 and the mid terms of course.

Most Americans want all illegals out of the country and if Warren thinks her talking points will move folks to vote for her then she's out of her mind.

Why is it that nearly half the inmates in federal prisons are illegals?

This is a talking point that could turn the mid-terms into a nightmare for the Ds.
Not at all. Maybe Warren didn't make herself as clear as she could have, but all this thread shows is that we have to vote against anyone who is willing to engage in this kind of scapegoating. It is dangerous, it is not going to solve our problems, and it shouldn't be American, although we've done it before and we'll probably do it again.

Illegal immigrants as a group commit less crime than American born citizens. To use poor Mollie's death as some sort of rallying cry for a wall is ridiculous. ICE is already working at full bore. What else is it you folks want to happen right now?

Why do you call her "Pocahontas"?

She says she's pure blood Cherokee

Why is it that nearly half the inmates in federal prisons are illegals?

According to the WH Administration, it is 18%. One in five is an immigrant (20%) and of those, 90% are illegal. That's 18%, not "nearly half."
Thousands of Federal Inmates Are in the U.S. Illegally, Administration Says

Forum List

Back