Elizabeth Warren Stepped In It During CNN Interview

Every single damn democrat encourages this shit! You own it! And, you won’t answer the hard questions either.

This is a talking point that could turn the mid-terms into a nightmare for the Ds.
Not at all. Maybe Warren didn't make herself as clear as she could have, but all this thread shows is that we have to vote against anyone who is willing to engage in this kind of scapegoating. It is dangerous, it is not going to solve our problems, and it shouldn't be American, although we've done it before and we'll probably do it again.

Illegal immigrants as a group commit less crime than American born citizens. To use poor Mollie's death as some sort of rallying cry for a wall is ridiculous. ICE is already working at full bore. What else is it you folks want to happen right now?

we have to vote against anyone who is willing to engage in this kind of scapegoating.

Scapegoating?
a person or group made to bear the blame for others or to suffer in their place.
You sure that's the word that fits?

Illegal immigrants as a group commit less crime than American born citizens.

Liar.

What else is it you folks want to happen right now?

Build the wall, put 10 million illegal aliens on the other side of it.
To start.
group made to bear the blame for others
Yes. When you blame the entire group of eleven million illegals for the people in MS13 and the individuals who commit cold blooded murder, yes, you are scapegoating the group for the actions of a few individuals.

Liar.
Really? Link?

When you blame the entire group of eleven million illegals for the people in MS13 and the individuals who commit cold blooded murder, yes, you are scapegoating the group

I blame 11 million illegal aliens for entering our country illegally.
For stealing identities to work here.
For working under the table to defraud the government of taxes.
For undercutting the wages of our own low-skilled and unskilled citizens.
For causing the expenditure of hundreds of billions of our tax dollars annually.

And then I blame the more serious illegal alien criminals for the toll they inflict as well.
They all need to leave.

Liar.​
Really? Link?
I agree, if you had proof of the low crime rates of illegal aliens, you'd post the link.​

What part of illegals should not come here illegally do you libtards not understand! Your attitude is what killed that girl! You encourage illegals to come here illegally. Build the damn wall.
I don't know about anyone else but I sure as hell don't "encourage" illegals to come here and I don't know a single Democrat or liberal that does. However, I'm not going to blame every damned one of them because one freak killed an American girl.
Why would you lie about this?

We want
This is a talking point that could turn the mid-terms into a nightmare for the Ds.
Not at all. Maybe Warren didn't make herself as clear as she could have, but all this thread shows is that we have to vote against anyone who is willing to engage in this kind of scapegoating. It is dangerous, it is not going to solve our problems, and it shouldn't be American, although we've done it before and we'll probably do it again.

Illegal immigrants as a group commit less crime than American born citizens. To use poor Mollie's death as some sort of rallying cry for a wall is ridiculous. ICE is already working at full bore. What else is it you folks want to happen right now?
zero crime from illegals and zero illegals! Are we clear now? Mollie Tibet’s would be alive but for the democrats love of illegals over Americans! We want that frickin wall.
You don't have to build it on the innocent backs of millions of Hispanics who have come here to make a better life for themselves and their children. What that man did was terrible, but you can not judge all others by it.
Murders like Mollie's happen in this country every day. This is not an immigration thing; it is a human-being-evil thing. We can all feel bad for Mollie and still not go off the deep end about immigrants, legal or illegal. Give the bastard the death penalty; he deserves it. And that is as far as you can reasonably take this.

Do you believe it is the best and brightest enter our country illegally? Why do you believe that we should not know who is entering our country?

I don't know about anyone else but I sure as hell don't "encourage" illegals to come here and I don't know a single Democrat or liberal that does. However, I'm not going to blame every damned one of them because one freak killed an American girl.

You encourage them to come by voting Democrat. What part of that is not clear?

For every liar who says not a single democrat encourages illegal aliens! Tell us about your sanctuary city policies! Your failure to work with ICE. Your libtarded marches and demonstrations screaming to abolish ICE! We will wait! Go!

we have to vote against anyone who is willing to engage in this kind of scapegoating.

Scapegoating?
a person or group made to bear the blame for others or to suffer in their place.

Liar.

To start.
Yes. When you blame the entire group of eleven million illegals for the people in MS13 and the individuals who commit cold blooded murder, yes, you are scapegoating the group for the actions of a few individuals.

Liar.
Really? Link?

When you blame the entire group of eleven million illegals for the people in MS13 and the individuals who commit cold blooded murder, yes, you are scapegoating the group

For causing the expenditure of hundreds of billions of our tax dollars annually.

And then I blame the more serious illegal alien criminals for the toll they inflict as well.
They all need to leave.

Liar.

Really? Link?

I agree, if you had proof of the low crime rates of illegal aliens, you'd post the link.​
I've read it many times; I thought it was common knowlege. If it is wrong, I think a link is in order showing the opposite.

Scapegoating?

Liar.

To start.

Liar.
Really? Link?

They all need to leave.

Liar.

Really? Link?

I've read it many times; I thought it was common knowlege. If it is wrong, I think a link is in order showing the opposite.
The whole fucking point is that NOT ONE SINGLE AMERICAN SHOULD BE MURDERED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS1 stop encouraging this lawlessness!

For every liar who says not a single democrat encourages illegal aliens! Tell us about your sanctuary city policies! Your failure to work with ICE. Your libtarded marches and demonstrations screaming to abolish ICE! We will wait! Go!
Oh. I'm not part of that crowd. (I'm also not a Democrat)

I do know that sanctuary cities have a purpose and they are actually supported by the police there, so are you saying you are opposed to law enforcement's efforts to police its Hispanic neighborhoods?

Scapegoating?

Liar.

To start.

Liar.
Really? Link?

They all need to leave.

Liar.

Really? Link?

The whole fucking point is that NOT ONE SINGLE AMERICAN SHOULD BE MURDERED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS1 stop encouraging this lawlessness!
NO SINGLE WOMAN WOMAN SHOULD BE MURDERED BY A MAN FOR TELLING HIM TO LEAVE HER ALONE.
Fixed it for ya.

Scapegoating?

Liar.

To start.

Liar.
Really? Link?

They all need to leave.

Liar.

Really? Link?

I've read it many times; I thought it was common knowledge.

It's one of those lies that liberals keep repeating, to convince themselves.

If it is wrong, I think a link is in order showing the opposite.

Here you go, from your post #80

One in five is an immigrant (20%) and of those, 90% are illegal. That's 18%, not "nearly half."

Thousands of Federal Inmates Are in the U.S. Illegally, Administration Says

Elizabeth Warren Stepped In It During CNN Interview

Scapegoating?

Liar.

To start.

Liar.
Really? Link?

They all need to leave.

Liar.

Really? Link?

NO SINGLE WOMAN WOMAN SHOULD BE MURDERED BY A MAN FOR TELLING HIM TO LEAVE HER ALONE.
Fixed it for ya.
I didn’t need it fixed! Your attitude encourages illegal aliens. You and your sanctuary cities. Moron!

Oh. I'm not part of that crowd. (I'm also not a Democrat)

I do know that sanctuary cities have a purpose and they are actually supported by the police there, so are you saying you are opposed to law enforcement's efforts to police its Hispanic neighborhoods?
Another lie! They are supported by you libtards who want to harbor and protect illegal immigrants! Period.

No one is for open borders and very very few for abolishing ice, super dupe.

Liar!

NEW POLLING REVEALS PERCENTAGE OF DEMOCRATS WHO SUPPORT OPEN BORDERS. IT IS TERRIFYING
4:43 PM 07/02/2018
Benny Johnson | Reporter At Large
[...]
Sixty-four percent said illegal aliens should be sent home and thirty-six percent said they should be allowed to stay. A staggering 53 percent of Democrats polled, however, believe that any immigrant that makes it to America’s borders should be allowed to stay.

But despite Democrats saying they are against open borders, the majority of their base says otherwise.
[...]
New Polling Reveals Percentage Of Democrats Who Support Open Borders. It Is Terrifying
Wow it's amazing how GOP propagandists can spin stuff into total BS...

No wonder this asshole conveniently said he blacked out! Sounds as if your precious illegal chopped her up pretty good!

Last edited:
This is the democrat party folks. Don't forget that. Molly Tibbet's family just needs to focus on the more important things like illegals not getting to be with their children. Not that Molly's parents will ever see their child again but that shouldn't be our primary focus here. That is secondary to taking better care of our illegal population. Fuck Molly, poor illegal Lupita and her child are suffering here and this shit needs to be stopped. It's where we should be really be focusing our attention rather than the US citizen murdered.

Immigrations have far lower arrest and criminal conviction rate then naive-born-americans.

There's more statistics about immigrants that show it's not immigrants don't build a wall!.

Why is it that nearly half the inmates in federal prisons are illegals?

According to the WH Administration, it is 18%. One in five is an immigrant (20%) and of those, 90% are illegal. That's 18%, not "nearly half."
Thousands of Federal Inmates Are in the U.S. Illegally, Administration Says

According to the Bureau of Prisons, the NY Times is wrong. It is over 20%. My figure was for violent crimes. There are not too many white-collar Mexicans in our prisons.

You don't have to build it on the innocent backs of millions of Hispanics who have come here to make a better life for themselves and their children. What that man did was terrible, but you can not judge all others by it. Murders like Mollie's happen in this country every day. This is not an immigration thing; it is a human-being-evil thing. We can all feel bad for Mollie and still not go off the deep end about immigrants, legal or illegal. Give the bastard the death penalty; he deserves it. And that is as far as you can reasonably take this.

We have enough American murderers, we don't need any added illegal alien murderers.

This is the democrat party folks. Don't forget that. Molly Tibbet's family just needs to focus on the more important things like illegals not getting to be with their children. Not that Molly's parents will ever see their child again but that shouldn't be our primary focus here. That is secondary to taking better care of our illegal population. Fuck Molly, poor illegal Lupita and her child are suffering here and this shit needs to be stopped. It's where we should be really be focusing our attention rather than the US citizen murdered.

Always remember, Elizabeth, EVERYTHING THAT COMES BEFORE 'BUT' IS BULLSHIT. You are sorry for no one.

Here's hoping the next senseless murder by an illegal is one of YOUR own kids.

It is a miracle that her kids weren't aborted when she was in law school.

We want

zero crime from illegals and zero illegals! Are we clear now? Mollie Tibet’s would be alive but for the democrats love of illegals over Americans! We want that frickin wall.
You don't have to build it on the innocent backs of millions of Hispanics who have come here to make a better life for themselves and their children. What that man did was terrible, but you can not judge all others by it.
Murders like Mollie's happen in this country every day. This is not an immigration thing; it is a human-being-evil thing. We can all feel bad for Mollie and still not go off the deep end about immigrants, legal or illegal. Give the bastard the death penalty; he deserves it. And that is as far as you can reasonably take this.

Let me tell you about my experience with the residents of Las Vegas. About 75% of the homes I call have a Hispanic surname. I am unsure whether they are mostly illegals, but when I call, Mom answers the phone, but doesn't speak English. If Dad just happens to answer the phone, he doesn't speak English either. Since English proficiency is required for citizenship, they are not likely to be citizens. If I can get across the idea that I don't speak Spanish, they usually call for their younger daughters to answer the phone, because they do speak English. The high school students I am calling are almost never home. These youngsters are not indoctrinated enough to lie, so when I ask about their older siblings, they will tell me they cannot join the military because they are not US citizens, i.e. illegals.

In summary, Mom and Dad are illegals, teenagers are likely "Dreamers" who were brought here as a child and attend our schools though few graduate, the young daughters are born here in the US, are US citizens and speak English because they are in our schools.

Los Angeles is another area I call, so they have similar issues, but nowhere near as bad as Las Vegas. My daughter and her husband to be are going to Las Vegas in about a week or two. They will need to carry a English-Spanish dictionary.

Forum List

Back