Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

Oh Noez! Liawatha send smoke signal that panties wedged in heap big ass!

Maybe he doesn't get out much.

How can it be racist? She's not Native Ametican

Alternate thread title...Liz Warren goes on the warpath.

"Liz Warren Goes Off The Reservation..."

Is she an albino Indian or something?

rr6ZmnK.jpg
:biggrin: :laugh:
Fauxahontas needs to do the country a favor and go play on a freeway.

I agree!
That's the point....that Fauxahontas is a pathetic joke!
Go away woman!!!!!!!!!!!!shoooooooooooooooo

Warren's fake claim of being part native American is not 'funny' or 'amusing'. Speaking AS a native American, it is racially offensive.

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

Well for people like Pocahantas any evidence will do even if its by ANOYMOUS. Who cares if its a pack of lies. She sure doesn't.
What a moron.

Well now haven't we just learned VOLUMES about several of the population here, including a mod. Not to be lost among which is the inability to deal with the topic in anything except ethnic slurs.

Y'all must be proud. Y'all have fun at the next cross burning.

She said something patently stupid. The racial slurs that the right wing enjoy making just underscore what disgusting slobs they are.

and completely different when our side compared a president to an chimpanzee for 8 years, right?

She claimed Native American ancestry, until she didn't.

'Ah have no ideah what you're referring to'

THAT's why she is made fun of.

Its wrong to invoke personal appearances into any supposedly serious discussion. Their invocation says more about the commentator than the subject.

I make it, I think, 26 attempts at Poisoning the Well with no mention of the actual topic at all. And all of them based on ethnicity. Which tells us at least two things at once.

That's 26 not counting attempts at Poisoning the Well that are not based on ethnicity, such as the post after this one.
Troubles you that Liawatha got called out for her outlandish lie. Shame she took a job from a more qualified person because of her ethnic appropriation.

Well now haven't we just learned VOLUMES about several of the population here, including a mod. Not to be lost among which is the inability to deal with the topic in anything except ethnic slurs.

She said something patently stupid. The racial slurs that the right wing enjoy making just underscore what disgusting slobs they are.

and completely different when our side compared a president to an chimpanzee for 8 years, right?

Its wrong to invoke personal appearances into any supposedly serious discussion. Their invocation says more about the commentator than the subject.

I make it, I think, 26 attempts at Poisoning the Well with no mention of the actual topic at all. And all of them based on ethnicity. Which tells us at least two things at once.

That's 26 not counting attempts at Poisoning the Well that are not based on ethnicity, such as the post after this one.
Troubles you that Liawatha got called out for her outlandish lie. Shame she took a job from a more qualified person because of her ethnic appropriation.

Is there a Democrat in congress who isn't a big fat liar and hypocrit? I haven't heard of one.

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

tenor.gif
Squaw do-um war dance?

Y'all actually believe this racist stereotype shit is gonna work outside y'all's bubble?
Shitforbrains says being an Indian is racist.

Squaw do-um war dance?
Y'all actually believe this racist stereotype shit is gonna work outside y'all's bubble?

Squaw do-um war dance?
I agree! Mods, especially, should be forbidden from peddling racism on the open board. It just feeds all the other racist posters.
View attachment 215074

I agree!

Warren's fake claim of being part native American is not 'funny' or 'amusing'. Speaking AS a native American, it is racially offensive.

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

The woman who would be President is accepting as EVIDENCE an ANONYMOUS letter and wants to use said evidence to remove a sitting President. Just try to get your mind around that and let it marinate.
Well for people like Pocahantas any evidence will do even if its by ANOYMOUS. Who cares if its a pack of lies. She sure doesn't.
What a moron.

Liawatha triggers you?
Good.
Liawatha
Liawatha
Liawatha
Liawatha

Apparently I'm so powerful I can command WillHaftawaite to display me in his avatar.

I scare myself.

(/offtopic)

I scare myself.
I imagine mirrors do as well.

and the avatar is a statement about our country, not a tribute to you.

Very nice. Exactly what I told you to say. Good boy.

You're still using my image and likeness. The royalty check is due. :deal:

not your image unless you're Walt Kelly, and it seems he died about 45 years ago.

I've been a Walt Kelly disciple since my childhood, which was longer ago than that. Hence the name. And the occasional swamp quip which only those in the know would have caught.

Apparently I'm so powerful I can command WillHaftawaite to display me in his avatar.

I scare myself.

(/offtopic)

I scare myself.
I imagine mirrors do as well.

and the avatar is a statement about our country, not a tribute to you.

Very nice. Exactly what I told you to say. Good boy.

You're still using my image and likeness. The royalty check is due. :deal:

not your image unless you're Walt Kelly, and it seems he died about 45 years ago.

I've been a Walt Kelly disciple since my childhood, which was longer ago than that. Hence the name. And the occasional swamp quip which only those in the know would have caught.

one of my favorite strips.

and my avatar is one of my favorite cels (?)

And no moderator in sight. Nice.
The thread was dead before it began.

A Fake Indian Lying Liberal - claiming to be something that she is not, attempting to live a lie she manufafactured, a defifinite sign of mental illness - claiming the 25th Amendment should be used to exact their revenge on the most successful President in DACADES based on their inability to accept the reality and results of a lost election - another sure sign of mental illness....

Bwuhahahaha....

Trump Derangement Syndrome - snowflakes and liberals continue to demonstrate the real mental illness sufferers are themselves.

Actually that's just your butthurt that can't deal with the actual topic, making up shit you don't have any way to know and can't prove, which true or false is utterly unrelated to the topic anyway, just because you're too much of a whiny little wimp to actually address the topic.

But I repeat myself.

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

Squaw do-um war dance?

I agree! Mods, especially, should be forbidden from peddling racism on the open board. It just feeds all the other racist posters.
View attachment 215074

I agree!

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

The woman who would be President is accepting as EVIDENCE an ANONYMOUS letter and wants to use said evidence to remove a sitting President. Just try to get your mind around that and let it marinate.
What a moron.

Liawatha triggers you?
Good.
Liawatha
Liawatha
Liawatha
Liawatha

So what are you --- four years old? Three?

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

View attachment 215074

I agree!

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

What a moron.

Liawatha triggers you?
Good.
Liawatha
Liawatha
Liawatha
Liawatha

So what are you --- four years old? Three?
Mature enough to not get the vapors because certain words trigger.

A Fake Indian Lying Liberal - claiming to be something that she is not, attempting to live a lie she manufafactured, a defifinite sign of mental illness - claiming the 25th Amendment should be used to exact their revenge on the most successful President in DACADES based on their inability to accept the reality and results of a lost election - another sure sign of mental illness....

Bwuhahahaha....

Trump Derangement Syndrome - snowflakes and liberals continue to demonstrate the real mental illness sufferers are themselves.

Actually that's just your butthurt that can't deal with the actual topic, making up shit you don't have any way to know and can't prove, which true or false is utterly unrelated to the topic anyway, just because you're too much of a whiny little wimp to actually address the topic.

But I repeat myself.
There is nothing to get serious about!

There is no way in hell the 25th Amendment is going to be used to oust President Trump.

I am willing to bet anything you want on it.

It's not going to happen! It's yet another insane liberal fantasy, more Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You are letting yourself be manipulated by an obvious liar who can not face reality as the white woman she was born as and instead chose to create an alternate reality where she claims to be a Native American to get ... WHAT exactly?! (Besides MOCKED and RIDICULED...)

Bwuhahahaha....

But I repeat myself.

There is no way in hell the 25th Amendment is going to be used to oust President Trump.

It's not going to happen! It's yet another insane liberal fantasy, more Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You are letting yourself be manipulated by an obvious liar who can not face reality as the white woman she was born as and instead chose to create an alternate reality where she claims to be a Native American to get ... WHAT exactly?! (Besides MOCKED and RIDICULED...)

See what you just did there? You actually began to address the topic directly ----- then threw it all away with that bullshit about "alternate realities" irrelevancies you know nothing about.

Which makes it all the more ironic that you then invoked the concepts "mocked and ridiculed".

All of which just reconfirms my observation that you're a slimy little wimp who can't handle the topic. :gay:

Bwuhahahaha....

But I repeat myself.

See what you just did there? You actually began to address the topic directly ----- then threw it all away with that bullshit about "alternate realities" irrelevancies you know nothing about.

Which makes it all the more ironic that you then invoked the concepts "mocked and ridiculed".

All of which just reconfirms my observation that you're a slimy little wimp who can't handle the topic. :gay:
I just reduced the topic - and you - to ash. Your response? Personal attack.

'nuff said.

Bwuhahahaha....

But I repeat myself.

I just reduced the topic - and you - to ash. Your response? Personal attack.

'nuff said.

Actually the personal attack was yours. That's where you went off the rails. All I did was analyze it.

I thought you liked it anal-yzed.

Hey Pogo, let's make a bet...

The Democrats have to oust Trump with the 25th Amendment by 31 December 2018...

If they do, I will leave the board, never to come back, to include not using another name.

If they don'r, YOU go away....forever.

You gonna take the bet or prove YOU are a wimpy little bit@h?

Oh, Pogo...

Tick tock, lil' BIT@H!

YOU GOING TO TAKE THE BET OR NOT?

If you don't it means you actually think Warren is full of shit, too, and KNOW that it will NEVER happen.

Bwuhahahaha....

But I repeat myself.

The MAIN reason folks aren't addressing the topic directly is because it is foolish. It is straight out childish and outlandish. Her suggestion is crazy, and it was only meant as red meat for her base. It is clear she is setting up for a run, isn't it?

You should be more concerned about things like her lies. The bullshit about her being a native American, or house flipping and then being put in charge of the housing collapse? What sort of hypocrisy it that? That shit will come back to haunt her. If she is going to appeal to all Americans, she should stop her insane pronouncements.

Stop Talking About the 25th Amendment. It Won’t Work on Trump.
And it might just set off a Constitutional crisis.
Stop Talking About the 25th Amendment. It Won’t Work on Trump.

"As for Section 4, Abrams said its use was more “complicated and delicate.” It applied during such serious situations as “loss of consciousness,” “significant alterations of the president’s cognitive faculties or inability to communicate,” “serious injury to the president following an accident or attack on his person,” “terminal illness,” and “progressive, mentally disabling conditions.

The legislative debate over the amendment and the prevailing interpretations of its meanings suggest that, despite its vagueness, it doesn’t apply to someone like Trump. Trump has an extreme personality, with many negative qualities—as the Times op-ed writer notes, he is “impetuous, adversarial, petty and ineffective.” Some might judge him to be a grandiose narcissist or even a pathological liar. But having a personality disorder or even certain forms of mental illness doesn’t necessarily render a president unfit to govern (Lincoln suffered from depression). And in fact, Trump is not “unable” to serve as president, as would be required to invoke the 25th Amendment. He is actually a high-achieving, high-functioning person who has excelled in business, entertainment and now politics. He hasn’t suffered from a crippling stroke, a psychotic break or dementia. He is, we would argue, temperamentally unsuited to be president—but that is a reason to vote against him, not to resort to a never-used clause in a constitutional amendment. If cabinet officers tried to use Section 4, Trump would surely challenge them in court and in the court of public opinion—setting up a constitutional crisis that would make the Clinton impeachment and Bush v. Gore look like schoolyard spats. Trump might conceivably refuse to leave office even if ordered by the Supreme Court—at which point Defense Secretary Jim Mattis’s loyalties would really be tested."

I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN....

YOI CAN KEEP YOUR PLAN / DOCTOR IF YOU LIKE THEM ...IT WILL PAY FOR ITSELF ... IT WON'T COST A DIME...IT WAS A CASE OF WORKPLACE VIOLENCE...IT WAS A PROTEST OVER A VIDEO..

If President's could be removed for lying, neither Slick Willy nor Barry would have completed 1 (ONE) term in office.

The MAIN reason folks aren't addressing the topic directly is because it is foolish. It is straight out childish and outlandish. Her suggestion is crazy, and it was only meant as red meat for her base. It is clear she is setting up for a run, isn't it?

If that's the argument then you just stated it. It's as simple as that. The next step is to explain WHY it's "foolish, childish, outlandish" whatever. And then you have legitimate argument. Whether she's 'setting up for a run' is irrelevant to that; just state your position, then develop it.

But noooo, the ethnomythologists can't do that so we get an endless torrent of irrelevant ethnobigoted bullshit, none of which addresses the topic in any fashion, so it appears obvious to me that the MAIN reason folks aren't addressing the topic directly is because they CAN'T. A legitimate argument always overpowers a fallacious one; yet they continue to go to the latter.

It's as if the only argument anybody could ever come up with against Rump is that he "lied" about being Swedish, and therefore when the question of a tax or an immigration bill or a treaty comes up the only response is an endless tidal wave of "laughing at Olaf" and Rump dressed as a Swedish meatball or with Viking horns coming out of his head. It's irrelevant whether it's true or false.

You should be more concerned about things like her lies. The bullshit about her being a native American, or house flipping and then being put in charge of the housing collapse? What sort of hypocrisy it that? That shit will come back to haunt her. If she is going to appeal to all Americans, she should stop her insane pronouncements.

I don't have any way to know someone's family history consists of "lies", neither do you, and more to the point they're NOT RELEVANT HERE. A "lie" means someone is misrepresenting something they KNOW to be untrue. I have no such evidence to that effect, nor does anyone. What evidence there is points in the opposite direction --- again, not that it's relevant, it just means the fallacious bullshit argument they choose to deflect to ............ doesn't even hold water anyway. You can't build a claim of "lie" on a mythology concocted by a rival politician who can't prove it.

I don't know what's so hard to grok about that. I really don't.

If that's the argument then you just stated it. It's as simple as that. The next step is to explain WHY it's "foolish, childish, outlandish" whatever. And then you have legitimate argument. Whether she's 'setting up for a run' is irrelevant to that; just state your position, then develop it.

But noooo, the ethnomythologists can't do that so we get an endless torrent of irrelevant ethnobigoted bullshit, none of which addresses the topic in any fashion, so it appears obvious to me that the MAIN reason folks aren't addressing the topic directly is because they CAN'T. A legitimate argument always overpowers a fallacious one; yet they continue to go to the latter.

I don't have any way to know someone's family history consists of "lies", neither do you, and more to the point they're NOT RELEVANT HERE. A "lie" means someone is misrepresenting something they KNOW to be untrue. I have no such evidence to that effect, nor does anyone. What evidence there is points in the opposite direction --- again, not that it's relevant, it just means the fallacious bullshit argument they choose to deflect to ............ doesn't even hold water anyway. You can't build a claim of "lie" on a mythology concocted by a rival politician who can't prove it.

....so you chose 'whiny little bit@h' instead of taking the bet....

Got it. :p

....so you chose 'whiny little bit@h' instead of taking the bet....

Got it. :p

There was no "bet". Eat it.

Forum List

Back