Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

Oh Noez! Liawatha send smoke signal that panties wedged in heap big ass!

Maybe he doesn't get out much.

How can it be racist? She's not Native Ametican

Alternate thread title...Liz Warren goes on the warpath.

"Liz Warren Goes Off The Reservation..."

Is she an albino Indian or something?

rr6ZmnK.jpg
:biggrin: :laugh:
Fauxahontas needs to do the country a favor and go play on a freeway.

I agree!
That's the point....that Fauxahontas is a pathetic joke!
Go away woman!!!!!!!!!!!!shoooooooooooooooo

Warren's fake claim of being part native American is not 'funny' or 'amusing'. Speaking AS a native American, it is racially offensive.

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

Well for people like Pocahantas any evidence will do even if its by ANOYMOUS. Who cares if its a pack of lies. She sure doesn't.
What a moron.

Well now haven't we just learned VOLUMES about several of the population here, including a mod. Not to be lost among which is the inability to deal with the topic in anything except ethnic slurs.

Y'all must be proud. Y'all have fun at the next cross burning.

You are awful, and you just don't get it. Warren is doing more harm than good. Did you modify my quote to delete a real pic of a pow-wow dancer? Seriously? That is against forum rules.

What’s Really at Stake in the Debate over Sen. Warren’s Claim to Native American Heritage
What’s Really at Stake in the Debate over Sen. Warren’s Claim to Native American Heritage

I didn't "delete" anything. The software only allows so many quotes so you have to store them offline and bring them back, at which point the images don't always reappear. I'll be happy to go fix it since it only makes you look worse.

Fine, I'll accept that, however, you failed to address the bigger issue, the one from the media for Native Americans in the link, the simple point the article makes about Sen. Warren;

"She could be the teaching moment America desperately needs by simply and humbly admitting she was wrong."

This still goes back to the same question --- over and over again. And that is:

Who the fuck are YOU to declare somebody else was "wrong" about their own family history?

Probably true.

Except for politicians.

Don't be so naive.

Well now haven't we just learned VOLUMES about several of the population here, including a mod. Not to be lost among which is the inability to deal with the topic in anything except ethnic slurs.

You are awful, and you just don't get it. Warren is doing more harm than good. Did you modify my quote to delete a real pic of a pow-wow dancer? Seriously? That is against forum rules.

I didn't "delete" anything. The software only allows so many quotes so you have to store them offline and bring them back, at which point the images don't always reappear. I'll be happy to go fix it since it only makes you look worse.

Fine, I'll accept that, however, you failed to address the bigger issue, the one from the media for Native Americans in the link, the simple point the article makes about Sen. Warren;

"She could be the teaching moment America desperately needs by simply and humbly admitting she was wrong."

This still goes back to the same question --- over and over again. And that is:

Who the fuck are YOU to declare somebody else was "wrong" about their own family history?

Probably true.

Except for politicians.

Don't be so naive.

So again ---- no answer.

That's the only kind of question I pose around here.

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

tenor.gif
Squaw do-um war dance?

Y'all actually believe this racist stereotype shit is gonna work outside y'all's bubble?
Shitforbrains says being an Indian is racist.

Squaw do-um war dance?
Y'all actually believe this racist stereotype shit is gonna work outside y'all's bubble?

Squaw do-um war dance?
I agree! Mods, especially, should be forbidden from peddling racism on the open board. It just feeds all the other racist posters.
View attachment 215074

I agree!

Warren's fake claim of being part native American is not 'funny' or 'amusing'. Speaking AS a native American, it is racially offensive.

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

The woman who would be President is accepting as EVIDENCE an ANONYMOUS letter and wants to use said evidence to remove a sitting President. Just try to get your mind around that and let it marinate.
Well for people like Pocahantas any evidence will do even if its by ANOYMOUS. Who cares if its a pack of lies. She sure doesn't.
What a moron.

She said something patently stupid. The racial slurs that the right wing enjoy making just underscore what disgusting slobs they are.

and completely different when your side compared a president to a chimpanzee for 8 years, right?

She claimed Native American ancestry, until she didn't.

'Ah have no ideah what you're referring to'

THAT's why she is made fun of.

Last edited:
Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

Squaw do-um war dance?

I agree! Mods, especially, should be forbidden from peddling racism on the open board. It just feeds all the other racist posters.
View attachment 215074

I agree!

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

The woman who would be President is accepting as EVIDENCE an ANONYMOUS letter and wants to use said evidence to remove a sitting President. Just try to get your mind around that and let it marinate.
What a moron.

She said something patently stupid. The racial slurs that the right wing enjoy making just underscore what disgusting slobs they are.

and completely different when our side compared a president to an chimpanzee for 8 years, right?

Its wrong to invoke personal appearances into any supposedly serious discussion. Their invocation says more about the commentator than the subject.

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

View attachment 215074

I agree!

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

What a moron.

and completely different when our side compared a president to an chimpanzee for 8 years, right?

Its wrong to invoke personal appearances into any supposedly serious discussion. Their invocation says more about the commentator than the subject.

I make it, I think, 26 attempts at Poisoning the Well with no mention of the actual topic at all. And all of them based on ethnicity. Which tells us at least two things at once.

That's 26 not counting attempts at Poisoning the Well that are not based on ethnicity, such as the post after this one.

'Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, seizing on an explosive op-ed from an anonymous administration official, said Thursday that it's time to use constitutional powers to remove President Donald Trump office if top officials don't think he can do the job.

"If senior administration officials think the President of the United States is not able to do his job, then they should invoke the 25th Amendment," Warren told CNN. "The Constitution provides for a procedure whenever the Vice President and senior officials think the President can't do his job. It does not provide that senior officials go around the President -- take documents off his desk, write anonymous op-eds ... Everyone of these officials have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. It's time for them to do their job."'

Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics

Is this the beginning of a trend? Or the end of one?

My hope is DEFINITELY 'beginning'. Though I am not optimistic.

Elizabeth Warren is a Loon. The Loon is the National Bird of Canada contrary to what Canadians say.

'Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, seizing on an explosive op-ed from an anonymous administration official, said Thursday that it's time to use constitutional powers to remove President Donald Trump office if top officials don't think he can do the job.

"If senior administration officials think the President of the United States is not able to do his job, then they should invoke the 25th Amendment," Warren told CNN. "The Constitution provides for a procedure whenever the Vice President and senior officials think the President can't do his job. It does not provide that senior officials go around the President -- take documents off his desk, write anonymous op-eds ... Everyone of these officials have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. It's time for them to do their job."'

Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics

Elizabeth Warren is a Loon. The Loon is the National Bird of Canada contrary to what Canadians say.

It's a national coin of Canada. They don't have a national bird.

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

I agree!

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

What a moron.

I make it, I think, 26 attempts at Poisoning the Well with no mention of the actual topic at all. And all of them based on ethnicity. Which tells us at least two things at once.

And no moderator in sight. Nice.

That is not going to happen until North and South Korea join together as one County.

No new wars, ISIS in shambles, the economy roaring, new trade agreements being made in favor of the US..... obviously the regressives and globalist pigs can’t stand it.

And no moderator in sight. Nice.

5 online at the moment.

why don't you @ one of us?

It's a national coin of Canada. They don't have a national bird.

Every Country has a National Bird. Ours is the Bald Eagle when Ben Franklin wanted it to be a Turkey. Mexico has a Hawk that they mistakenly call an Eagle. The State Bird of Ohio is the Cardinal. What is your State Bird?

edit: The National Bird of ancient Egypt was the Falcon, Horus. The ancient Greek national bird was the Owl aka Athena.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back