Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office

'Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, seizing on an explosive op-ed from an anonymous administration official, said Thursday that it's time to use constitutional powers to remove President Donald Trump office if top officials don't think he can do the job.
Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics

Is this the beginning of a trend? Or the end of one?
My hope is DEFINITELY 'beginning'. Though I am not optimistic.

I get my chuckles at the 'if top officials don't think he can do the job' after that kissing session with Putin in Helsinki.
Whoever thinks Trump can actually do the job right now are probably short term economic opportunists like Lindsey Graham (South Carolina) now willing to kick Jeff Sessions in the butt.

The 25th amendment concerns the ability to effectively run the office without a physical impairment that would limit your capabilities of running the office.
If you were going to tag Trump, the nature of the impairment involves many character defects:
  • Extreme narcissism
  • Lack of empathy
  • Megalomania
  • Paranoia
  • Amorality
  • Racism, Sexism
  • ... pointless adding to this... you probably get it by now...
Now take all these fine traits, roll them in a orange ball after an intense 5 hour grilling by the Mueller probe. To complete the recipe, expose the glorious outcome to the nuclear football. You'll appreciate all the benefits of an artificial sunset of the likes not seen since the last fat man went off.:113:

Tsar-Bomb-explosionb-682x351.jpg

Last edited:
Y'all actually believe this racist stereotype shit is gonna work outside y'all's bubble?

It will work about as much as Senator Warren's ability to think her opinion makes a difference as far as the 25th Amendment is concerned. As far as I can tell she isn't an officer of the Executive Branch, and will have to wait for the House to do something before her opinion in the Senate matters much.

What Warren has proved is that the Op Ed in the NYT is a phony probably written by a bored reporter. If there was a secret cabal of high level officials, they would have already removed Trump.

So the left wants to set the precedent of removing a President from office by using an op-ed written by an anonymous source as the justification for it. Sure why not we all know it would just be a one and done thing and Republicans would never try and use that same precedent against a Democrat President. It amazes me how so many in and outside of Washington never see past the end of their nose and ignore the long term consquences of doing something like this.

So the left wants to set the precedent of removing a President from office by using an op-ed written by an anonymous source as the justification for it....

Uh, no. The 25th would required Trump's accusers to take a public stand and actually make their case. It's up to Congress them whether the President is actually removed. The op-ed was just to provoke Trump.

What Warren has proved is that the Op Ed in the NYT is a phony probably written by a bored reporter. If there was a secret cabal of high level officials, they would have already removed Trump.

I'd put my bet on a manipulative lodestar at the white house (with the actual approval of the president himself) trying to divert attention from the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. That Op'ed brings nothing new to what the Woodward book exposed except additional support for it. Another possibility... the actual source of that 'deep throat' op'ed might have been channeled through Woodward himself (effectively ending up boosting his book sales).

Getting that Judge through is priority one for the president and is part of setting up the necessary judiciary framework for a future presidential dictatorship.

Again, the entire spectacle the Democrats are committing dyuring this hearing is only underscored by the fact that Schumer, the man who is now orchestrating this circus sideshow, is on record as having already said that Kavanaugh is probably the most qualified judge to be on the USSC out of those currently in the USSC he will join once confirmed.

Someone should ask Chucky if that is his opinion then why is he orchestrating this clown show?

Oh yeah, he publicly declared that he and his fellow Democrats were 100% committed to opposing anything and everything the GOP and Trump attempt to accomplish....evidently that includes Schumer opposing who he believes is the most deserving judge to be on the USSC. :p

So the left wants to set the precedent of removing a President from office by using an op-ed written by an anonymous source as the justification for it. Sure why not we all know it would just be a one and done thing and Republicans would never try and use that same precedent against a Democrat President. It amazes me how so many in and outside of Washington never see past the end of their nose and ignore the long term consquences of doing something like this.

Nah... the fish is corrupted. the op-ed is a bogus last ditch tainted made up crap. I suspect manipulation by a Pence (Mr. lodestar) and Trump combo to divert attention from a critical confirmation process (Brett Kavanaugh). Once Brett is in, Trump is better protected and Pence's evangelicals get closer to RoeVWade reversals.... And super bonus points lol: Trump gets denial confirmation from all his staff and solidifies his management by fear style ;)

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

Oh Noez! Liawatha send smoke signal that panties wedged in heap big ass!

tenor.gif
Squaw do-um war dance?

Y'all actually believe this racist stereotype shit is gonna work outside y'all's bubble?
Shitforbrains says being an Indian is racist.
Maybe he doesn't get out much.

Squaw do-um war dance?
How can it be racist? She's not Native Ametican

Alternate thread title...Liz Warren goes on the warpath.

"Liz Warren Goes Off The Reservation..."

Squaw do-um war dance?
I agree! Mods, especially, should be forbidden from peddling racism on the open board. It just feeds all the other racist posters.
View attachment 215074

Is she an albino Indian or something?

Fauxahontas needs to do the country a favor and go play on a freeway.

I agree!
That's the point....that Fauxahontas is a pathetic joke!
Go away woman!!!!!!!!!!!!shoooooooooooooooo

Warren's fake claim of being part native American is not 'funny' or 'amusing'. Speaking AS a native American, it is racially offensive.

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

The woman who would be President is accepting as EVIDENCE an ANONYMOUS letter and wants to use said evidence to remove a sitting President. Just try to get your mind around that and let it marinate.
Well for people like Pocahantas any evidence will do even if its by ANOYMOUS. Who cares if its a pack of lies. She sure doesn't.
What a moron.

Well now haven't we just learned VOLUMES about several of the population here, including a mod. Not to be lost among which is the inability to deal with the topic in anything except ethnic slurs.

Y'all must be proud. Y'all have fun at the next cross burning.

Headline on Drudge today...

20180907_115814.jpg

:rofl:

Your faux outrage is duly noted.

Trump is not crazy.
A crazy president would do something like giving the genocidal maniac Iranian Terrorist government $billions of dollars$
A crazy president would put the Muslim Brotherhood in power in Egypt.
A crazy president would say something like "I got my phone and pen."
A crazy president would put John Brennan in charge of the CIA.

I'd put my bet on a manipulative lodestar at the white house (with the actual approval of the president himself) trying to divert attention from the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. That Op'ed brings nothing new to what the Woodward book exposed except additional support for it. Another possibility... the actual source of that 'deep throat' op'ed might have been channeled through Woodward himself (effectively ending up boosting his book sales).

Getting that Judge through is priority one for the president and is part of setting up the necessary judiciary framework for a future presidential dictatorship.

Good grief.

Good grief.

Hell. I couldn't have said it better. Good Grief.

'Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, seizing on an explosive op-ed from an anonymous administration official, said Thursday that it's time to use constitutional powers to remove President Donald Trump office if top officials don't think he can do the job.

"If senior administration officials think the President of the United States is not able to do his job, then they should invoke the 25th Amendment," Warren told CNN. "The Constitution provides for a procedure whenever the Vice President and senior officials think the President can't do his job. It does not provide that senior officials go around the President -- take documents off his desk, write anonymous op-eds ... Everyone of these officials have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. It's time for them to do their job."'

Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics

Why don't all of you lefties hold your breaths until this happens I will totally support you with rousing words of encouragement. .

I'll do you one better....I'll put the plastic bags over their heads to ensure their success.

"If senior administration officials think the President of the United States is not able to do his job, then they should invoke the 25th Amendment," Warren told CNN. "The Constitution provides for a procedure whenever the Vice President and senior officials think the President can't do his job. It does not provide that senior officials go around the President -- take documents off his desk, write anonymous op-eds ... Everyone of these officials have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. It's time for them to do their job."'

Let Mueller finish his job before people demand he be removed.

If he has committed crimes he needs to be held responsible for his actions.

If he's taken out of office any other way than through the vote of the people, trump will not have to face any consequences from our federal government for his crimes.

pence will pardon him and anyone else involved.

If that happens the only way he can be brought to justice is if it's done on the state level.

The best thing we can do for our nation is to vote. Not just yourself but get everyone you know to vote and get them to get everyone they know to vote and so on. Help people to get to the polls to vote.

We can elect a congress that will put some checks and balances on that man. All it takes is to get everyone to vote. A congress that actually follows the constitution with putting those checks and balances on him will help to keep our nation safe from the worst of his damage until 2020 when we can vote him out of office. Once out of office then he can and should face justice for all if his crimes.

We need to stop with the policy of letting politicians get away with serious crimes. No one is above the law. Especially those in our government and including our president.

You make good points.
But I truly believe that Trump is mentally unfit to be POTUS.
And he has the ability to start a nuclear war. Or to start a trade war and destabilize the economy.
And I want that man removed from having that power as fast as possible...by any legal means available.
I don't much care if he goes to jail (he is old and fat anyway - he will be dead soon, I assume)...I just want him out of the White House...FAST.

I agree with you, trump isn't mentally fit to be our president. He's not fit to be dog catcher as far as I'm concerned.

He has already started that trade war and the destabilization of our economy has already been set in motion. There's not much we can do to stop it if pence is president.

We can do something to make it not as bad by electing a new congress that will follow our constitution.

Yes trump has his hands on the nuke button but I don't think he will do that. There's no profit in it for him.

I do care that he goes to jail. We're teaching criminals that as long as they're politicians they won't face justice for their crimes. This has harmed our nation and is one of the reasons why we have so much corruption and crime in our government and private business. They all know they will get away with it.

While some kid is sitting in prison for decades in a conservative state for being caught with some marijuana.

We have to stop allowing politicians to make a joke out of our government and our nation. The reason why it won't stop and will get worse is because we don't hold those criminals responsible for their crimes.

We let him go with no consequences for his crimes the next republican president will be worse.

You living under a rock?
Trump has already accomplished more than the last two Bozos combined.

Actually, his name is ITALIAN.

Italian???

How come???

Iron Eyes Cody was Italian.

Iron Eyes Cody (born Espera Oscar de Corti, April 3, 1904 – January 4, 1999) was an Italian-American actor. Cody was born Espera Oscar de Corti on April 3, 1904, in Kaplan in Vermilion Parish, in southwestern Louisiana, a second son of Francesca Salpietra from Sicily and her husband, Antonio de Corti from southern Italy.

Iron Eyes Cody - Wikipedia

Isnt that cultural appropriation?

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

Oh Noez! Liawatha send smoke signal that panties wedged in heap big ass!

tenor.gif
Squaw do-um war dance?

Shitforbrains says being an Indian is racist.
Maybe he doesn't get out much.

Squaw do-um war dance?
How can it be racist? She's not Native Ametican

"Liz Warren Goes Off The Reservation..."

Squaw do-um war dance?
I agree! Mods, especially, should be forbidden from peddling racism on the open board. It just feeds all the other racist posters.
View attachment 215074

Is she an albino Indian or something?

I agree!
That's the point....that Fauxahontas is a pathetic joke!
Go away woman!!!!!!!!!!!!shoooooooooooooooo

Warren's fake claim of being part native American is not 'funny' or 'amusing'. Speaking AS a native American, it is racially offensive.

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

The woman who would be President is accepting as EVIDENCE an ANONYMOUS letter and wants to use said evidence to remove a sitting President. Just try to get your mind around that and let it marinate.
Well for people like Pocahantas any evidence will do even if its by ANOYMOUS. Who cares if its a pack of lies. She sure doesn't.
What a moron.

Well now haven't we just learned VOLUMES about several of the population here, including a mod. Not to be lost among which is the inability to deal with the topic in anything except ethnic slurs.

Y'all must be proud. Y'all have fun at the next cross burning.

What we've learned....
Fauhantas is just fine with culture appropriation if she stands to gain.

Nah... the fish is corrupted. the op-ed is a bogus last ditch tainted made up crap. I suspect manipulation by a Pence (Mr. lodestar) and Trump combo to divert attention from a critical confirmation process (Brett Kavanaugh). Once Brett is in, Trump is better protected and Pence's evangelicals get closer to RoeVWade reversals.... And super bonus points lol: Trump gets denial confirmation from all his staff and solidifies his management by fear style ;)

Another dumbass liberal who thinks they can stop Kavanaugh's confirmation.

Forum List

Back