Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office

Nah... the fish is corrupted. the op-ed is a bogus last ditch tainted made up crap. I suspect manipulation by a Pence (Mr. lodestar) and Trump combo to divert attention from a critical confirmation process (Brett Kavanaugh). Once Brett is in, Trump is better protected and Pence's evangelicals get closer to RoeVWade reversals.... And super bonus points lol: Trump gets denial confirmation from all his staff and solidifies his management by fear style ;)
Another dumbass liberal who thinks they can stop Kavanaugh's confirmation.

He's going to get confirmed all right. You have a majority and we're all dumb asses. Point taken... and fully integrated ;)

Nah... the fish is corrupted. the op-ed is a bogus last ditch tainted made up crap. I suspect manipulation by a Pence (Mr. lodestar) and Trump combo to divert attention from a critical confirmation process (Brett Kavanaugh). Once Brett is in, Trump is better protected and Pence's evangelicals get closer to RoeVWade reversals.... And super bonus points lol: Trump gets denial confirmation from all his staff and solidifies his management by fear style ;)
Another dumbass liberal who thinks they can stop Kavanaugh's confirmation.

He's going to get confirmed all right. You have a majority and we're all dumb asses. Point taken... and fully integrated ;)
Then everyone already not murdered by the tax cuts, Paris Accord rejection and all the environmental pollution Trump released will be dead because abortion will be a State regulated issue.

Yuh huh. Now PROVE that. This oughta be good.
So a lily-white elitist politician with no historical record or evidence that she is of Native American Ancestry can simply claim to be of Native American descent, and as long as she is a Democrat you are good with that?!

It is of no consequence. Her heritage is of as much interest to me as mine is to her --- zero.

Bwuhahahaha......

See your doctor.

Dude, I AM Native American, looks, evidence, DNA - it's obvious. I don't have to prove anything.

Correct, you don't. Because I don't care.

So why does she?

Lily-white Warren? She's a different story! IMO, she is of Native American descent when she can PROVE she is. You buy her un-proven BS all you want based on her word alone. Good luck with that

Hey, you just tried to sell me the same thing on your word alone and all you are is a group of pixels on my screen. Maybe you are what you say you are, maybe you're not. I really don't give a fuck. But I ain't about to sit here and call you a liar about it when I don't know that to be the case. Because I have no basis on which to build that.

This is sailing clear over your head, isn't it.

NONE of this was ever the topic here. But it's illuminating that so many of y'all whizbangs want to deflect with this ethnic shit, on a topic that has ZERO to do with it. That speaks volumes about the argument you don't have.

So a lily-white elitist politician with no historical record or evidence that she is of Native American Ancestry can simply claim to be of Native American descent, and as long as she is a Democrat you are good with that?!

Bwuhahahaha......

Dude, I AM Native American, looks, evidence, DNA - it's obvious. I don't have to prove anything.

Lily-white Warren? She's a different story! IMO, she is of Native American descent when she can PROVE she is. You buy her un-proven BS all you want based on her word alone. Good luck with that

Ol Pogo doesn't think he speaks in absolutes about something he can't prove but he sure sounds like he is sure she's NA.

He is a dumbass.

I neither know, nor care, about the "NA" or any other ethnic derivations of anyone outside my own family.

But then again I'm not the asshat who sat here and claimed to know something about somebody else's --
-- am I.

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

Oh Noez! Liawatha send smoke signal that panties wedged in heap big ass!

Shitforbrains says being an Indian is racist.
Maybe he doesn't get out much.

Y'all actually believe this racist stereotype shit is gonna work outside y'all's bubble?
How can it be racist? She's not Native Ametican

Alternate thread title...Liz Warren goes on the warpath.

"Liz Warren Goes Off The Reservation..."

I agree! Mods, especially, should be forbidden from peddling racism on the open board. It just feeds all the other racist posters.
View attachment 215074

Is she an albino Indian or something?

rr6ZmnK.jpg
:biggrin: :laugh:
Fauxahontas needs to do the country a favor and go play on a freeway.

I agree!
That's the point....that Fauxahontas is a pathetic joke!
Go away woman!!!!!!!!!!!!shoooooooooooooooo

Warren's fake claim of being part native American is not 'funny' or 'amusing'. Speaking AS a native American, it is racially offensive.

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

The woman who would be President is accepting as EVIDENCE an ANONYMOUS letter and wants to use said evidence to remove a sitting President. Just try to get your mind around that and let it marinate.
Well for people like Pocahantas any evidence will do even if its by ANOYMOUS. Who cares if its a pack of lies. She sure doesn't.
What a moron.

Well now haven't we just learned VOLUMES about several of the population here, including a mod. Not to be lost among which is the inability to deal with the topic in anything except ethnic slurs.

Y'all must be proud. Y'all have fun at the next cross burning.

You are awful, and you just don't get it. Warren is doing more harm than good. Did you modify my quote to delete a real pic of a pow-wow dancer? Seriously? That is against forum rules.

What’s Really at Stake in the Debate over Sen. Warren’s Claim to Native American Heritage
What’s Really at Stake in the Debate over Sen. Warren’s Claim to Native American Heritage

I didn't "delete" anything. The software only allows so many quotes so you have to store them offline and bring them back, at which point the images don't always reappear. I'll be happy to go fix it since it only makes you look worse.

Fine, I'll accept that, however, you failed to address the bigger issue, the one from the media for Native Americans in the link, the simple point the article makes about Sen. Warren;

"She could be the teaching moment America desperately needs by simply and humbly admitting she was wrong."

This still goes back to the same question --- over and over again. And that is:

Who the fuck are YOU to declare somebody else was "wrong" about their own family history?

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

Y'all actually believe this racist stereotype shit is gonna work outside y'all's bubble?

Squaw do-um war dance?

I agree! Mods, especially, should be forbidden from peddling racism on the open board. It just feeds all the other racist posters.
View attachment 215074

I agree!

Warren's fake claim of being part native American is not 'funny' or 'amusing'. Speaking AS a native American, it is racially offensive.

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

The woman who would be President is accepting as EVIDENCE an ANONYMOUS letter and wants to use said evidence to remove a sitting President. Just try to get your mind around that and let it marinate.
Well for people like Pocahantas any evidence will do even if its by ANOYMOUS. Who cares if its a pack of lies. She sure doesn't.
What a moron.

Well now haven't we just learned VOLUMES about several of the population here, including a mod. Not to be lost among which is the inability to deal with the topic in anything except ethnic slurs.

You are awful, and you just don't get it. Warren is doing more harm than good. Did you modify my quote to delete a real pic of a pow-wow dancer? Seriously? That is against forum rules.

If she really is part native American a simple blood test will prove it.

Has she had one??

Have you yet essplained to the class why she --- or anybody anywhere on earth --- OWES YOU ONE?

'Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, seizing on an explosive op-ed from an anonymous administration official, said Thursday that it's time to use constitutional powers to remove President Donald Trump office if top officials don't think he can do the job.

"If senior administration officials think the President of the United States is not able to do his job, then they should invoke the 25th Amendment," Warren told CNN. "The Constitution provides for a procedure whenever the Vice President and senior officials think the President can't do his job. It does not provide that senior officials go around the President -- take documents off his desk, write anonymous op-eds ... Everyone of these officials have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. It's time for them to do their job."'

Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics

Is this the beginning of a trend? Or the end of one?

My hope is DEFINITELY 'beginning'. Though I am not optimistic.

That was a good idea on day one of this train wreck presidency.

Score bored update:

Fauxahontas on war path
Squaw do-um war dance?
Squaw do-um war dance?
View attachment 215074
I agree!
that's that ok?
scum
What a moron.
Has she had one??
Bwuhahahaha......
Like CNN, Warren will double-down on her lies until her last dying breath.
Who gives a crap - NO ONE actually REALLY believes her claim.
In the end, what does she think she will really get out of claiming to be a Native American? Being a woman not enough of a 'card' to play when most opportune for her?
'Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, seizing on an explosive op-ed from an anonymous administration official, said Thursday that it's time to use constitutional powers to remove President Donald Trump office if top officials don't think he can do the job.
"If senior administration officials think the President of the United States is not able to do his job, then they should invoke the 25th Amendment," Warren told CNN. "The Constitution provides for a procedure whenever the Vice President and senior officials think the President can't do his job. It does not provide that senior officials go around the President -- take documents off his desk, write anonymous op-eds ... Everyone of these officials have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. It's time for them to do their job."'
Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics
/——/ Squaw Pocahontas heap big pain in ass.
Liawatha is the face of the Democrats.
Fauxahontas on war path
Squaw do-um war dance?
Squaw do-um war dance?
Squaw do-um war dance?
Squaw do-um war dance?
View attachment 215074
I agree!
that's that ok?
scum
What a moron.
What we've learned....
Fauhantas is just fine with culture appropriation if she stands to gain.

Add these to the 17 already summed up this morning that makes 23 posts falling on the Poison the Well Fallacy, based on nothing but arrogant ethnobigotry.

Be proud, wankers.

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

I agree!

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

What a moron.

I didn't "delete" anything. The software only allows so many quotes so you have to store them offline and bring them back, at which point the images don't always reappear. I'll be happy to go fix it since it only makes you look worse.

Fine, I'll accept that, however, you failed to address the bigger issue, the one from the media for Native Americans in the link, the simple point the article makes about Sen. Warren;

"She could be the teaching moment America desperately needs by simply and humbly admitting she was wrong."

This still goes back to the same question --- over and over again. And that is:

Who the fuck are YOU to declare somebody else was "wrong" about their own family history?

Leftards are on the run. Simply hilarious.

Score bored update:

Fauxahontas on war path
Squaw do-um war dance?
View attachment 215074
I agree!
that's that ok?
scum
What a moron.
Has she had one??
Bwuhahahaha......
In the end, what does she think she will really get out of claiming to be a Native American? Being a woman not enough of a 'card' to play when most opportune for her?
Fauxahontas on war path
Squaw do-um war dance?
Squaw do-um war dance?
View attachment 215074
I agree!
that's that ok?
scum
What a moron.
What we've learned....

Add these to the 17 already summed up this morning that makes 23 posts falling on the Poison the Well Fallacy, based on nothing but arrogant ethnobigotry.

Be proud, wankers.
You in heap big bad mood. You poor loser. Go drink fire water and forget you on wrong side history.

Score bored update:

Be proud, wankers.

I think in order for it to be ethnobigotry, Warren would actually have to be Native American...not just pretend to be in order to advance her career.

She listed HERSELF in the directory Deans of schools use to identify minority candidates as a minority.

" The controversy started after it emerged that Harvard had billed her as a Native American faculty member and that Warren had listed herself as a minority for nearly a decade in a commonly used legal directory."

<snip>

"Leonard P. Strickman, founding dean at Florida International University, one of the nation’s most diverse law schools, said deans often consult the Association of American Law Schools directory when seeking out minority applicants..."

And that's the far left leaning Boston Globe...Records shed more light on Elizabeth Warren’s minority status - The Boston Globe

That ranks as the stupidest thing they've come up with with week.

Let's see:

"Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President."

Would someone please explain how Trump is not being the President?

This is the most "Presidential" President I can remember in my entire 68 years of existence on this planet.
Trump blazing economy, renegotiated NAFTA to be favorable to America and denuclearization of NK shows he can’t do his job!

LOL the thing is he’s more than capable of doing his job. All the people who say he isn’t just don’t LIKE THE WAY HE’S DOING IT. There’s a difference between being totally incompetent and not getting anything done and getting stuff done the opposition loses their minds over so they create a false narrative that the president is a crazy mean retard who can’t wipe his own ass and the brainwashed masses eat up the bullshit and ask for seconds.

That ranks as the stupidest thing they've come up with with week.

Let's see:

"Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President."

Would someone please explain how Trump is not being the President?

This is the most "Presidential" President I can remember in my entire 68 years of existence on this planet.
Trump blazing economy, renegotiated NAFTA to be favorable to America and denuclearization of NK shows he can’t do his job!

LOL the thing is he’s more than capable of doing his job. All the people who say he isn’t just don’t LIKE THE WAY HE’S DOING IT. There’s a difference between being totally incompetent and not getting anything done and getting stuff done the opposition loses their minds over so they create a false narrative that the president is a crazy mean retard who can’t wipe his own ass and the brainwashed masses eat up the bullshit and ask for seconds.
Totally incompetent is giving a terrorist nation billions in hard cash loaded on pallets.

Yes trump has his hands on the nuke button

LOL do you actually believe there’s a “nuke button”? I swear you people think it is a button he can just push anytime he likes.

It would have been much better to have Hillary shooting Russian planes from the sky in Russia-controlled Syrian territory, don’t you think? She said she wanted to establish a no-fly zone and that’s what that would entail. Then we could be at war with the evil Russians just like ya’ll act like you want.

Score bored update:

Fauxahontas on war path
Squaw do-um war dance?
View attachment 215074
I agree!
that's that ok?
scum
What a moron.
Has she had one??
Bwuhahahaha......
Fauxahontas on war path
Squaw do-um war dance?
Squaw do-um war dance?
View attachment 215074
I agree!
that's that ok?
scum
What a moron.
What we've learned....

Be proud, wankers.

Word of the day calendar?

No one is above the law.

Not true. Best accept it. With enough money/power/influence it is very possible to be above the law. It’s a hard pill to swallow but necessary so as to not deny reality.

I'm willing to bet knowledge is power also.

It's a whole sleazy game in DC and if the whole thing was exposed the country might just shit the bed.

If hitary was dragged into court, you know she would destroy everyone on earth if she has to use them to deflect herself from punishment. You think she got those FBI files to recycle them or whatever bullshit excuse was swallowed by the "watchdog" media? The bitch knows shit she shouldn't. In a sane world she would have OD'd on smack in 1979 in a dumpster.

It would have been much better to have Hillary shooting Russian planes from the sky in Russia-controlled Syrian territory, don’t you think?

The image that evokes - her all Rambo, machine gun in one hand, rocket launch over the other shoulder - with a big stogie in the corner of her mouth ... wearing an infantry helmet, of course.

Fauxahontas on war path

Squaw do-um war dance?

tenor.gif
Squaw do-um war dance?

Squaw do-um war dance?

Squaw do-um war dance?
View attachment 215074

I agree!

yGg8fGU.jpg
that's that ok?
scum

What a moron.

She said something patently stupid. The racial slurs that the right wing enjoy making just underscore what disgusting slobs they are.

Forum List

Back