Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

On the advent of Pocahontas having genetic testing, showing that she is, in fact, 1/512 part native American, should all others have genetic testing as well?

Obviously, people are interested in this sort of thing in regards to whom they should vote for.

Now deciding what sex someone is can get a bit dicey. There is no scientific test for this and all we can do is see their outward manifestation of boy or girl (no offense intended for using the terms boy and girl. I just can't remember the 74 different sexes we have now)

I'm 1/4 degree blood quantum and I also had to prove my lineage. My playground growing up was the Cherokee National Forest. It's a beautiful place. Cherokee Nation here...

It is NOT a quick task to prove your tribe.

Last edited:
Ask a native american, i believe it does. Lol, liberals cannot do anything right. You elected a negro that was half white.
You elected con man that was half assed.
America is doing great! I'll vote for him again and win. Lol, you will probably vote for Hillary again. Lol

WE are steak[ling children from people seeking asylum, and you think that is making Americas Great Again. Oh wait, it that he raised the deficit by 50%??? , Caused prices to rise across the country? Borrowed 1.5 trillion & gave some to himself, werathy people & well off corporations?

"Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren isn't backing down from her claim of Native American ancestry, despite the apparent lack of primary documents proving that she's 1/32nd Cherokee."

Minority Rules: Who Gets To Claim Status As A Person Of Color?

Lizzy just gave us proof she had no business checking the box.

Thank you!
checking what box on her application for the Harvard job? Did she check a box on her application for the Harvard job or NOT?

I'll answer that for you, Warren DID NOT check any box on her application for the Harvard professor position she applied for....to indicate she should get native American preference.

PLEASE STOP with your bull crap Frankie....
Pocahontas is a fraud she has no credibility
how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking
how about you put I MUST PROVE THIS TRUE aside and just look at the facts around it. how is she native american, how about you prove this thinking also? i'll go first.

White? Black? A Murky Distinction Grows Still Murkier
On average, the scientists found, people who identified as African-American had genes that were only 73.2 percent African. European genes accounted for 24 percent of their DNA, while .8 percent came from Native Americans.

Latinos, on the other hand, had genes that were on average 65.1 percent European, 18 percent Native American, and 6.2 percent African. The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.
----------
looks like you can find "native american" in all of us to a very small degree. blacks can be .8%, latinos .18% and warren was a whopping .097%, less than blacks or latinos in generic studies.

so it really proves nothing at all except about what people thought they'd find and now people are going NEENER NEENER TOLD YOU SHE HAD INDIAN HERITAGE w/o even looking to see what the #'s hold and how to interpret them. she has in fact 1/2 the average amount in the standard european.

in short, this does not prove she has indian heritage but is a mutt like the rest of us.

Now prepare yourself for an onslaught of personal insults. Not only are you an American Indian hater you have now also become a misogynist, a heritage denier, a gene abuser, a naysayer and a blind Partisan!

For shame sir! You are hereby given your marching orders and must report without delay to the nearest Readjustment camp for further assessment of your rebellious nature and refusal to bend to the left wing will of the progressive Borg!:1peleas:

Jo
imma bad bad iceberg...

Ask a native american, i believe it does. Lol, liberals cannot do anything right. You elected a negro that was half white.
She never claimed to be pary of a tribe, so why does it matter?
The percent of blood is not relavent to be a Cherokee. You have to trace your ancestry back to at least one of a group of people. Warren has too many holes in her ancestry so she can not show it.
So all this is just bullshit then? Lol, y'all keep this up till the midterms, please. Lol

At best this test says she may have had an ancestor who raped a Native American woman in the 18th or 19th century. It's not even close to proving her grandmother was a Cherokee from Eastern Oklahoma. Warren is a liar.
BOpe,. You are just an ignorant POS. She said that her grandmother had Native American blood, not that she was a Native American

You people are the dumbest fucking assholes on the planet.

"In that 2012 campaign ad, Warren said that her parents had to elope because her father’s family didn’t like that her mother “was part Cherokee and part Delaware.”"

So in this campaign ad she is claiming that her grandmother was part Cherokee and part Delaware.

That's only two generations back, not 6 or 10. Idiot.

The percent of blood is not relavent to be a Cherokee. You have to trace your ancestry back to at least one of a group of people. Warren has too many holes in her ancestry so she can not show it.
wrong.

The facts: Elizabeth Warren and her Native American ties

Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid 1980s, when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans. Warren said she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood.

She never claimed membership in a tribe, only Native American Heritage

When is Trump going to cough up $1 million

When everyone is super no one will be!
Warren can now stand proudly in front of crowds full of thousands of people who are all Cherokee Indians just like her!

Jo

Is it enough for her to join a tribe?
Does it matter?
You elected con man that was half assed.
America is doing great! I'll vote for him again and win. Lol, you will probably vote for Hillary again. Lol

WE are steak[ling children from people seeking asylum, and you think that is making Americas Great Again. Oh wait, it that he raised the deficit by 50%??? , Caused prices to rise across the country? Borrowed 1.5 trillion & gave some to himself, werathy people & well off corporations?
I give it to ya, you got the talking points down. The economy is booming dumbass. Also you wasn't complaing when Obama out spent all presidents combined with nothing to show for it. What solyndra, or those shovel ready jobs?

no, i didnt read what he said about it.... do you have a link?

I was just repeating what I heard a congress critter say while being interviewed on the news...
heh, lord knows i can do that also. i just have learned to dig for myself.

Trump challenges 'Pocahontas' Warren to DNA test to prove she's Native American

Reviving his "Pocahontas" nickname for the Massachusetts Democrat, Trump asked his audience to imagine him on a debate stage challenging Warren to submit to genetic testing to prove that she has Native American ancestors.

"I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian," he said. "I have a feeling she will say no."
----------
now it can also depend on how you read this, but as others have said in here, there is *no* native american to test for because they never opted into those genetics. also, the total amount shown for her is .097, which is 1/2 of what an average african american can also test for when it comes to NORTH AMERICAN (mexico, peru, and so forth) indian testing.

to me i read it as take the test during the debate and let's end it.
1/1024 is not American Indian
Because if it was most every Caucasian in this country would be Indian according to the Pocahontas standard

Most blacks and latinos would also be Native Americans per that standard.

Just sayin'.
yeah. I dunno really. Really, it's not a big deal. From Trump and his fellow travelers it is, but I think we know why.

With Warren, it seems most people in her family, and possibly a lot of folks in that neck of OK, figure it's just part of their family history. For some reason German Irish backgrounds were a big deal to my father's family. For his kids, we didn't care. And didn't stay in touch with cousins. But at least some Southerners make a big deal about descents who were confederates.

This makes me think of those Ancestry.com commercials where the person thinks he's Irish but find out he's German. We're all mutts.

I know if I took one it'd tell me I'm prejudiced against me.

I got no problem with Warren. She's a little loopy, but she's a Havahd law professor. Obama came close with his U of Chi ties. I knew family members who worked for the bureau of Indian Affairs and hated native americans. Those guys were scum.

wrong.

Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid 1980s, when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans. Warren said she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood.

Ethnicity not a factor in Elizabeth Warren’s rise in law - The Boston Globe

heh, lord knows i can do that also. i just have learned to dig for myself.

Trump challenges 'Pocahontas' Warren to DNA test to prove she's Native American

Reviving his "Pocahontas" nickname for the Massachusetts Democrat, Trump asked his audience to imagine him on a debate stage challenging Warren to submit to genetic testing to prove that she has Native American ancestors.

"I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian," he said. "I have a feeling she will say no."
----------
now it can also depend on how you read this, but as others have said in here, there is *no* native american to test for because they never opted into those genetics. also, the total amount shown for her is .097, which is 1/2 of what an average african american can also test for when it comes to NORTH AMERICAN (mexico, peru, and so forth) indian testing.

to me i read it as take the test during the debate and let's end it.
1/1024 is not American Indian
Because if it was most every Caucasian in this country would be Indian according to the Pocahontas standard

Most blacks and latinos would also be Native Americans per that standard.

Just sayin'.
yeah. I dunno really. Really, it's not a big deal. From Trump and his fellow travelers it is, but I think we know why.

With Warren, it seems most people in her family, and possibly a lot of folks in that neck of OK, figure it's just part of their family history. For some reason German Irish backgrounds were a big deal to my father's family. For his kids, we didn't care. And didn't stay in touch with cousins. But at least some Southerners make a big deal about descents who were confederates.

This makes me think of those Ancestry.com commercials where the person thinks he's Irish but find out he's German. We're all mutts.

I know if I took one it'd tell me I'm prejudiced against me.

I got no problem with Warren. She's a little loopy, but she's a Havahd law professor. Obama came close with his U of Chi ties. I knew family members who worked for the bureau of Indian Affairs and hated native americans. Those guys were scum.

I already know some of mine due to the family tree. My British-Scots-Irish bits plan to sue my Viking bits for reparations. Then they are going to unite to sue the Roman bit for a big payday. IOW SHOPPING!

Is it enough for her to join a tribe?
Does it matter?
wrong.

Ethnicity not a factor in Elizabeth Warren’s rise in law - The Boston Globe
not subscribed to the site so i can't read it. but going from the headline (and i hate doing that) i never said it was. all i said was harvard had her listed as such and the only way to do that is she said something to harvard in this regard.

I do understand that many have a romantic notion of having some First Nations lineage and but when one uses a falsehood to receive a grant or a position thereby denying those to a true First Nations person, in my mind that is theft.

On the advent of Pocahontas having genetic testing, showing that she is, in fact, 1/512 part native American, should all others have genetic testing as well?

Obviously, people are interested in this sort of thing in regards to whom they should vote for.

Now deciding what sex someone is can get a bit dicey. There is no scientific test for this and all we can do is see their outward manifestation of boy or girl (no offense intended for using the terms boy and girl. I just can't remember the 74 different sexes we have now)

they rechecked

1/1024

About what Pocohantes husband had

Forum List

Back