Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Does Trump OWE Senator Warren A MILLION dollars for her taking the DNA test? :dunno:

me thinks he might owe her that money.... put your money where your mouth is, president trump

:lol:
i see you never read trumps quote. he said he's bring a DNA test and they could do it during the debate.

yet you wanna go bag on others for LYING and ignoring FACTS while you go do it yourself.
no, i didnt read what he said about it.... do you have a link?

I was just repeating what I heard a congress critter say while being interviewed on the news...
heh, lord knows i can do that also. i just have learned to dig for myself.

Trump challenges 'Pocahontas' Warren to DNA test to prove she's Native American

Reviving his "Pocahontas" nickname for the Massachusetts Democrat, Trump asked his audience to imagine him on a debate stage challenging Warren to submit to genetic testing to prove that she has Native American ancestors.

"I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian," he said. "I have a feeling she will say no."
----------
now it can also depend on how you read this, but as others have said in here, there is *no* native american to test for because they never opted into those genetics. also, the total amount shown for her is .097, which is 1/2 of what an average african american can also test for when it comes to NORTH AMERICAN (mexico, peru, and so forth) indian testing.

to me i read it as take the test during the debate and let's end it.
1/1024 is not American Indian
Because if it was most every Caucasian in this country would be Indian according to the Pocahontas standard

Most blacks and latinos would also be Native Americans per that standard.

Just sayin'.
yeah. I dunno really. Really, it's not a big deal. From Trump and his fellow travelers it is, but I think we know why.

With Warren, it seems most people in her family, and possibly a lot of folks in that neck of OK, figure it's just part of their family history. For some reason German Irish backgrounds were a big deal to my father's family. For his kids, we didn't care. And didn't stay in touch with cousins. But at least some Southerners make a big deal about descents who were confederates.

Her Pow Wow Chow doesn't seem very Pow Wow-wy. If anything, the OATMEAL Soup seems rather Scots-Irish.

Just sayin.

Pow-Wow-Chow-Warren-Recipes-e1463693515406.jpg

Pow-Wow-Chow-Mexican-Oatmeal-Soup.jpg

Chef cooks one of Elizabeth Warren's Pow Wow Chow fake-Cherokee recipes

"Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren isn't backing down from her claim of Native American ancestry, despite the apparent lack of primary documents proving that she's 1/32nd Cherokee."

Minority Rules: Who Gets To Claim Status As A Person Of Color?

Lizzy just gave us proof she had no business checking the box.

Thank you!
checking what box on her application for the Harvard job? Did she check a box on her application for the Harvard job or NOT?

I'll answer that for you, Warren DID NOT check any box on her application for the Harvard professor position she applied for....to indicate she should get native American preference.

PLEASE STOP with your bull crap Frankie....
Pocahontas is a fraud she has no credibility
how is she a fraud???

explain this thinking

if only the rethuglican MOB cared even 1/64th as much about all the FRAUD in teflon don's orbit, huh?

chief warren did nothing fraudulent yet the MOB has been in hysterics over this for years...

team teflon should APOLOGIZE for all the INSULTS to Native American citizens and unwarranted ATTACKS AND BULLYING of VERY FINE PEOPLE.
So you claim that Trump being critical of a woman who lied about her ethnicity is an insult to Native Americans???

Are you stupid??

Oh look, there's only ONE tribe that Warren could even REMOTELY stand a chance at joining, assuming she was 1/32nd Native... which they don't know.

Tribes that hold their Blood Quantum at 1/2

Kialegee Tribal Town
Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Mississippi
St. Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin
White Mountain Apache Tribe, of Arizona
Yomba Shoshone Tribe, of Nevada

Tribes requiring 1/4 degree blood quantum (equal to one grandparent) for membership

Absentee-Shawnee Tribe of Indians, of Oklahoma
Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes, of Oklahoma
Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation, of Washington
Ho-Chunk Nation of Wisconsin
Hopi Tribe of Arizona
Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
Kiowa Tribe of Oklahoma
Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, Arizona
Fort Peck Assiniboine and Sioux Tribes, of Montana
Navajo Nation, Arizona, Utah and New Mexico
Oneida Tribe of Indians, of Wisconsin
Pascua Yaqui Tribe, of Arizona
Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation, of Kansas
Shoshone Tribe of the Wind River Reservation, of Wyoming
Standing Rock Sioux Tribe, North and South Dakota
United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians, of Oklahoma
Utu Utu Gwaitu Paiute Tribe, of California
Yavapai-Prescott Tribe, of Arizona
Blackfeet Tribe, of Montana

Tribes requiring 1/8 degree blood quantum (equal to one great-grandparent) for membership

Apache Tribe of Oklahoma
Comanche Nation, of Oklahoma
Delaware Nation, of Oklahoma
Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Reservation, of Oregon
Fort Sill Apache Tribe of Oklahoma
Hooopa Valley Tribe of California
Karuk Tribe of California
Muckleshoot Indian Tribe of the Muckleshoot Reservation, of Washington
Northwestern Band of Shoshoni Nation of Utah "Washakie"
Otoe-Missouria Tribe of Indians, of Oklahoma
Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma
Ponca Nation, of Oklahoma
Sac and Fox Nation, of Oklahoma
Sac & Fox Nation of Missouri in Kansas and Nebraska
Squaxin Island Tribe of the Squaxin Island Reservation, of Washington
Suquamish Indian Tribe of the Port Madison Reservation, of Washington
Three Affiliated Tribes of the Fort Berthold Reservation
Upper Skagit Indian Tribe of Washington
Wichita and Affiliated Tribes (Wichita, Keechi, Waco and Tawakonie)

Tribes requiring 1/16 degree blood quantum (equal to one great-great-grandparent) for membership

Caddo Nation
Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon
Fort Independence Indian Community of Paiute Indians of the Fort Independence Reservation, of California
Fort Sill Apache Tribe
Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma
Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, of North Carolina
Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians

Tribes requiring 1/32 degree blood quantum for membership

Kaw Nation

Tribes determining membership by lineal descent, Members must be direct descendants of original enrollees.

Alabama-Quassarte Tribal Town
Cherokee Nation
Chickasaw Nation
Choctaw Nation
Citizen Potawatomi Nation
Delaware Tribe of Indians
Eastern Shawnee Tribe
Mashantucket Pequot Tribe of Connecticut
Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe of Massachusetts
Miami Tribe of Oklahoma
Modoc Tribe
Muscogee Creek Nation
Osage Nation
Ottawa Tribe of Oklahoma
Peoria Tribe of Indians
Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma
Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians of Michigan
Seminole Nation
Seneca-Cayuga Tribe of Oklahoma
Shawnee Tribe
Thlopthlocco Tribal Town
Tonkawa Tribe
Wyandotte Nation

SOURCE: Blood Quantum Native American Indian Tribal Enrollment

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.
Exactly.
yea, 36+ year old unsubstantiated assault cases are proof to liberals so i can only imagine that 6-10 generations of unadmixed background makes her enough indian to lay claim to it.

stupidity all over this am.
It means she was telling the truth when she grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry. And she took the DNA test at the prodding of trump.

Rightards are still bitching about it. :badgrin:

No, it really doesn't. Everything she's said about "grew up hearing there were Indians in her ancestry" was actally debunked by this study. Too bad for your narrative that she was pretty specific about what she "heard growing up".

Leftards are still lying about it.

Wow, you people are so fucking dumb that you don;t even know how dumb you are.

Dumb is believing Warren is anywhere close to Native American by tribal standards

Again, having one 'black sheep' - a Native American - in the family tree - DECADES back doesn't make 'YOU', today, a 'Native American'!

UNLIKE Warren, I actually AM a Native American. I don't have this complexion because I go out in the sun a lot to tan. I did not CHOOSE to be Native American, especially not for the tax breaks, notoriety, and / or for the best parking spots reserved for us at the local shopping malls (attempts of white people to relieve their conscience over what they did to us)

- :p ....relax, it's a joke

AGAIN, as I challenged others attempting to defend Warren and her BS claims of being a 'Native American'..... (This one is just for the 'Pale Faces', apologies to the people of color out there)

Anyone Pale Faces out there who might have had a black person somewhere in your family heritage / past, say several decades ago, yet you are as white as a bowl of milk ... plain, not chocolate ... like Warren....:p

Take a trip to Harlem and visit an outdoor - street - basketball court ... Walk onto the court, looking like Woody Harrelson in 'White Men Can't jump' ..... start calling the guys on the court 'dawg', 'bro', and / or 'cuz' ... tell 'em you want to shoot some b-ball with them, and then ask one of them to 'toss' you the 'rock'...

...and try to explain to them before they whoop your @$$ how you are actually BLACK because decades ago one of your great, great, great relatives married / had sex with a black woman and procreated....

And, again .. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!
lol This was Warren's " I am not a crook!" speech.
And it turns out the Republican really was a crook. How hilarious is that?
Well, Warren really was a crook. She sought preferences by falsely claiming she was a native American, but Havard has said they never believed her. Clearly, the woman was neither honest nor a competent crook.
She still got the job, though, didn't she? So the answer to that question never mattered and the Republicans have been making a huge deal out of nothing for how many years now?
Typical.
Actually, she raised the issue in an attempt to gain preference as a minority, which shows a failure of character so it is a big deal even if neither Harvard nor anyone else fell for her scam.
Warren never gained shit from her claim.

And character????? A Trumpette talking about character????? hahahahahahahahaahahha

i see you never read trumps quote. he said he's bring a DNA test and they could do it during the debate.

yet you wanna go bag on others for LYING and ignoring FACTS while you go do it yourself.
no, i didnt read what he said about it.... do you have a link?

I was just repeating what I heard a congress critter say while being interviewed on the news...
heh, lord knows i can do that also. i just have learned to dig for myself.

Trump challenges 'Pocahontas' Warren to DNA test to prove she's Native American

Reviving his "Pocahontas" nickname for the Massachusetts Democrat, Trump asked his audience to imagine him on a debate stage challenging Warren to submit to genetic testing to prove that she has Native American ancestors.

"I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian," he said. "I have a feeling she will say no."
----------
now it can also depend on how you read this, but as others have said in here, there is *no* native american to test for because they never opted into those genetics. also, the total amount shown for her is .097, which is 1/2 of what an average african american can also test for when it comes to NORTH AMERICAN (mexico, peru, and so forth) indian testing.

to me i read it as take the test during the debate and let's end it.
1/1024 is not American Indian
Because if it was most every Caucasian in this country would be Indian according to the Pocahontas standard

Most blacks and latinos would also be Native Americans per that standard.

Just sayin'.
yeah. I dunno really. Really, it's not a big deal. From Trump and his fellow travelers it is, but I think we know why.

With Warren, it seems most people in her family, and possibly a lot of folks in that neck of OK, figure it's just part of their family history. For some reason German Irish backgrounds were a big deal to my father's family. For his kids, we didn't care. And didn't stay in touch with cousins. But at least some Southerners make a big deal about descents who were confederates.

This makes me think of those Ancestry.com commercials where the person thinks he's Irish but find out he's German. We're all mutts.

Does this mean she is FINALLY accepted by the Cherokee nation as a member?

Snicker....

Meanwhile her DNA doesn't really help her claim anyway:

Elizabeth Warren Has Statistically Less Native American Blood Than Average White American, According To Study

and this from a real CHEROKEE Indian woman who dug through Warrens baloney with hard evidence that Warren is NOT an Indian:

Elizabeth Warren's Ancestry - Part 1

The Cherokee Nation doesn't accept Warrens claim either.
It does not matter because if a ten ton fact hit you dumbass Trumpette in the head, you would deny it.

What you really meant to say is that you are too lazy to write up a decent argument against what I posted. I see that you reply to others with your nasty replies, not even trying to put up a debate effort.

Is it enough for her to join a tribe?

NO!

Her claim to be a Native American is like WATER claiming to be SOUP. (To say her bloodline is a tad watered-down is a massive understatement.)

'Pocahontas' Warren is as much a Native American as I am a Spartan, I am a member of the Zulu nation, and I am related to John Wayne based on the fact that we can all be traced back to Adam and Eve, the 1st 2 people from whom everyone else came :p, and / or how I am 'Royalty' because my great, great, great, great, great (or so) grandmother was taken to Europe, was presented to a member of a royal family, and he had his way with her after which she had a child

You do realize you are trying to convince willfully ignorant fools of something they have no interest in believing because they are willfully ignorant fools right?

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

All I'm doing is posting truths then watching the conservatives have melt downs, keep lying or come up with stupid excuses.

It's good for comic relief but sad to see so many Americans so full of hate and ignorance.

We saw lots of hate and ignorance during the Kavanaugh hearings. What we didn't see is people who check the box for Advantage without being qualified to do so. It's not the white Americans you have to worry about it will be the Indian Nation who will be standing at every campaign stop she makes with protest signs and now more than ever that she foolishly handed them the proof.

Jo
Oh? Why would the Indian Nation protest her now since she now has evidence of Natuve American Indian in her heritage?
lol That was 10 generations back. That's such a stupid claim she should be tested for Neanderthal DNA.

Obviously you have no clue on DNA testing. 23&Me does report on what percentage of Neanderthal one carries. And my research went back in my family history 12 + or - generations to the 1500's.
Obviously, you have no idea what DNA testing can show.

Several direct-to-consumer genetic testing companies report how much DNA a person has inherited from prehistoric humans, such as Neanderthals and Denisovans. This information is generally reported as a percentage that suggests how much DNA an individual has inherited from these ancestors. The percentage of Neanderthal DNA in modern humans is zero or close to zero in people from African populations, and is about 1 to 2 percent in people of European or Asian background. The percentage of Denisovan DNA is highest in the Melanesian population (4 to 6 percent), lower in other Southeast Asian and Pacific Islander populations, and very low or undetectable elsewhere in the world.

What does it mean to have Neanderthal or Denisovan DNA?

So MAYBE she has 1/1024 Indian in her. That's not enough to qualify for even "an Indian may have peed on her great, great, great, great whatever". When Libs grab at straws like these you KNOW they are desperate.

But, but, but Russia!!! LOL!

Look, dimocraps lie like the scum they are with the regularity of a metronome.

They expect, no, they DEMAND that you believe them and if you don't, then YOU are the problem.

And I'm not talking about just the elected ones, I'm talking about the dirtbags in here -- They lie in virtually every post they inflict on this Board.

Every single one of them

Forum List

Back