Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

When you represent yourself as having "Native American lineage" there is an implicit assertion that your few drops of relevant blood come up to the minimum standard for the tribe you claim as your own. Or any tribe. Even by this minimal standard, she fails.

The fact that she took her sperm to a PRIVATE LAB (where the results cannot be cross-checked and verified) and it took so long, and the claim is so microscopic as to be non-existent...

Oh yeah, and Trump is such a LIAR!!!!!

You fucking tools.

Oh look, there's only ONE tribe that Warren could even REMOTELY stand a chance at joining, assuming she was 1/32nd Native... which they don't know.

Tribes that hold their Blood Quantum at 1/2

Kialegee Tribal Town
Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Mississippi
St. Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin
White Mountain Apache Tribe, of Arizona
Yomba Shoshone Tribe, of Nevada

Tribes requiring 1/4 degree blood quantum (equal to one grandparent) for membership

Absentee-Shawnee Tribe of Indians, of Oklahoma
Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes, of Oklahoma
Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation, of Washington
Ho-Chunk Nation of Wisconsin
Hopi Tribe of Arizona
Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
Kiowa Tribe of Oklahoma
Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, Arizona
Fort Peck Assiniboine and Sioux Tribes, of Montana
Navajo Nation, Arizona, Utah and New Mexico
Oneida Tribe of Indians, of Wisconsin
Pascua Yaqui Tribe, of Arizona
Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation, of Kansas
Shoshone Tribe of the Wind River Reservation, of Wyoming
Standing Rock Sioux Tribe, North and South Dakota
United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians, of Oklahoma
Utu Utu Gwaitu Paiute Tribe, of California
Yavapai-Prescott Tribe, of Arizona
Blackfeet Tribe, of Montana

Tribes requiring 1/8 degree blood quantum (equal to one great-grandparent) for membership

Apache Tribe of Oklahoma
Comanche Nation, of Oklahoma
Delaware Nation, of Oklahoma
Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Reservation, of Oregon
Fort Sill Apache Tribe of Oklahoma
Hooopa Valley Tribe of California
Karuk Tribe of California
Muckleshoot Indian Tribe of the Muckleshoot Reservation, of Washington
Northwestern Band of Shoshoni Nation of Utah "Washakie"
Otoe-Missouria Tribe of Indians, of Oklahoma
Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma
Ponca Nation, of Oklahoma
Sac and Fox Nation, of Oklahoma
Sac & Fox Nation of Missouri in Kansas and Nebraska
Squaxin Island Tribe of the Squaxin Island Reservation, of Washington
Suquamish Indian Tribe of the Port Madison Reservation, of Washington
Three Affiliated Tribes of the Fort Berthold Reservation
Upper Skagit Indian Tribe of Washington
Wichita and Affiliated Tribes (Wichita, Keechi, Waco and Tawakonie)

Tribes requiring 1/16 degree blood quantum (equal to one great-great-grandparent) for membership

Caddo Nation
Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon
Fort Independence Indian Community of Paiute Indians of the Fort Independence Reservation, of California
Fort Sill Apache Tribe
Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma
Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, of North Carolina
Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians

Tribes requiring 1/32 degree blood quantum for membership

Kaw Nation

Tribes determining membership by lineal descent, Members must be direct descendants of original enrollees.

Alabama-Quassarte Tribal Town
Cherokee Nation
Chickasaw Nation
Choctaw Nation
Citizen Potawatomi Nation
Delaware Tribe of Indians
Eastern Shawnee Tribe
Mashantucket Pequot Tribe of Connecticut
Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe of Massachusetts
Miami Tribe of Oklahoma
Modoc Tribe
Muscogee Creek Nation
Osage Nation
Ottawa Tribe of Oklahoma
Peoria Tribe of Indians
Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma
Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians of Michigan
Seminole Nation
Seneca-Cayuga Tribe of Oklahoma
Shawnee Tribe
Thlopthlocco Tribal Town
Tonkawa Tribe
Wyandotte Nation

SOURCE: Blood Quantum Native American Indian Tribal Enrollment
How is that a "fail"?

The stats are in the OP.

Elizabeth Warren doesn't need to take a DNA test. Here's why...

"Those who continue to insist Warren take a DNA test to "settle the issue" are not taking a pro-Indian position either. DNA doesn't define who is or is not an Indian. Only tribes can do that. To say anything else, including DNA, determines who is or is not Indian is a political attack on tribal sovereignty. The three Cherokee Indian nations who have government to government relationships with the United States have said Warren is not Cherokee. That should have been the end of it. Unfortunately it wasn't.

The genealogy of Warren has been done and shows no indication of Cherokee, Delaware, or any other Indian nation ancestry. The genealogy along with the fact no legitimate Indian nation claims her should have been the end of it. Unfortunately it wasn't."

She is not looking to become a member.
Tribal Enrollment Process

Gosh you sure failed to realize WHY she will never try be a tribal member, which is also the only LEGAL way to claim she is a Cherokee Indian. Since she is obviously white and ALL of her past family members are also white she has nothing but lies to offer.

You sure failed to realize the obvious!!!

Last edited:
What really kills me is the number of souls who love to claim Cherokee even if they are one of the most brutal First Nations who lived on our lands.

:lol:

If I was going to lie............I'd go Huron. Brilliant souls. True hunter gatherers. They had it all. The historic lodge is to die for in Midland.

ETA: the place is unreal. Trust me.

Huron/Ouendat Village

Last edited:
More on Pocahontas. Ain't this a Hoot!
_______

It Gets Better… Average White Person in America Has DOUBLE THE AMOUNT of Native American DNA as Elizabeth Warren

It Gets Better... Average White Person in America Has DOUBLE THE AMOUNT of Native American DNA as Elizabeth Warren

But, to be honest, this Bat-Shit Crazy Bitch doesn't deserve the time being spent to ridicule her.

She could NOT get elected to anything more than Dog Catcher outside of LoonLands like Massachusetts----might have a chance in Shitholia (Connecticut).
Wouldn't .098% be if she was only 1/1024th NA, instead of 1/32?
They're playing math tricks on ya, Macaulay.

Bottom line is that she is not First Nations as defined by quantum blood level.
Ok....when did she ever claim that she was?

Does it matter?
Ask a native american, i believe it does. Lol, liberals cannot do anything right. You elected a negro that was half white.
I believe Trump calling her "Pocahontas" was insulting to Native Americans no matter if she is able to join a tribe or not.
Really? I think her claiming to be indian to get a minority job, stopping a real minority from getting it. Would be far more insulting than calling her a name. Tell me, are you outraged about the name washinton redskins?
She didn't apply for a job using that status, she applied for a college, which she didn't attend.

On the other hand, Republican Kevin McCarthy's family got a $7,000,000 contract claiming Cherokee heritage:
Republican Kevin McCarthy’s Family Awarded $7M In Military Contracts By Falsely Claiming Cherokee Heritage - Sportsvall International

That's a rather specious smear. The company belongs to his in-laws; he is not part of it.

Try again.
That depends on whether he used his influence for them to get the contract, which he may or may not have, but mainly I mentioned him because they are not known for anyone else in the family.

She gambled that Native Americans wouldn't be able to do anything to stop her and she was right. I give her credit for having no morals, no fucking shame and fucking over Native Americans to further her sad little self.

Well done, Squaw

When you represent yourself as having "Native American lineage" there is an implicit assertion that your few drops of relevant blood come up to the minimum standard for the tribe you claim as your own. Or any tribe. Even by this minimal standard, she fails.

The fact that she took her sperm to a PRIVATE LAB (where the results cannot be cross-checked and verified) and it took so long, and the claim is so microscopic as to be non-existent...

You fucking tools.
Uh, SHE took HER SPERM?
LGBQT and What.

Ask a native american, i believe it does. Lol, liberals cannot do anything right. You elected a negro that was half white.
I believe Trump calling her "Pocahontas" was insulting to Native Americans no matter if she is able to join a tribe or not.
Really? I think her claiming to be indian to get a minority job, stopping a real minority from getting it. Would be far more insulting than calling her a name. Tell me, are you outraged about the name washinton redskins?
She didn't apply for a job using that status, she applied for a college, which she didn't attend.

On the other hand, Republican Kevin McCarthy's family got a $7,000,000 contract claiming Cherokee heritage:
Republican Kevin McCarthy’s Family Awarded $7M In Military Contracts By Falsely Claiming Cherokee Heritage - Sportsvall International

That's a rather specious smear. The company belongs to his in-laws; he is not part of it.

Try again.
That depends whether he used his influence for them to get the contract, which he may or may not have, but mainly I mentioned him because they are not known for anyone else in the family.

Did you even bother to read your source article?

The LA Times reported that they didn’t find any evidence in their investigation that indicated that Kevin McCarthy used his political influence “to steer contracts to the company.” The Republican House Majority Leader and William Wages said they never talked about the work at Vortex with one another.

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

So, everyone can apply under the AI claim ?

is that what you are saying ?

Oh look, there's only ONE tribe that Warren could even REMOTELY stand a chance at joining, assuming she was 1/32nd Native... which they don't know.

Tribes that hold their Blood Quantum at 1/2

Kialegee Tribal Town
Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians, Mississippi
St. Croix Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin
White Mountain Apache Tribe, of Arizona
Yomba Shoshone Tribe, of Nevada

Tribes requiring 1/4 degree blood quantum (equal to one grandparent) for membership

Absentee-Shawnee Tribe of Indians, of Oklahoma
Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes, of Oklahoma
Confederated Tribes and Bands of the Yakama Nation, of Washington
Ho-Chunk Nation of Wisconsin
Hopi Tribe of Arizona
Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma
Kiowa Tribe of Oklahoma
Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, Arizona
Fort Peck Assiniboine and Sioux Tribes, of Montana
Navajo Nation, Arizona, Utah and New Mexico
Oneida Tribe of Indians, of Wisconsin
Pascua Yaqui Tribe, of Arizona
Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation, of Kansas
Shoshone Tribe of the Wind River Reservation, of Wyoming
Standing Rock Sioux Tribe, North and South Dakota
United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians, of Oklahoma
Utu Utu Gwaitu Paiute Tribe, of California
Yavapai-Prescott Tribe, of Arizona
Blackfeet Tribe, of Montana

Tribes requiring 1/8 degree blood quantum (equal to one great-grandparent) for membership

Apache Tribe of Oklahoma
Comanche Nation, of Oklahoma
Delaware Nation, of Oklahoma
Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Reservation, of Oregon
Fort Sill Apache Tribe of Oklahoma
Hooopa Valley Tribe of California
Karuk Tribe of California
Muckleshoot Indian Tribe of the Muckleshoot Reservation, of Washington
Northwestern Band of Shoshoni Nation of Utah "Washakie"
Otoe-Missouria Tribe of Indians, of Oklahoma
Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma
Ponca Nation, of Oklahoma
Sac and Fox Nation, of Oklahoma
Sac & Fox Nation of Missouri in Kansas and Nebraska
Squaxin Island Tribe of the Squaxin Island Reservation, of Washington
Suquamish Indian Tribe of the Port Madison Reservation, of Washington
Three Affiliated Tribes of the Fort Berthold Reservation
Upper Skagit Indian Tribe of Washington
Wichita and Affiliated Tribes (Wichita, Keechi, Waco and Tawakonie)

Tribes requiring 1/16 degree blood quantum (equal to one great-great-grandparent) for membership

Caddo Nation
Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon
Fort Independence Indian Community of Paiute Indians of the Fort Independence Reservation, of California
Fort Sill Apache Tribe
Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma
Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, of North Carolina
Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians

Tribes requiring 1/32 degree blood quantum for membership

Kaw Nation

Tribes determining membership by lineal descent, Members must be direct descendants of original enrollees.

Alabama-Quassarte Tribal Town
Cherokee Nation
Chickasaw Nation
Choctaw Nation
Citizen Potawatomi Nation
Delaware Tribe of Indians
Eastern Shawnee Tribe
Mashantucket Pequot Tribe of Connecticut
Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe of Massachusetts
Miami Tribe of Oklahoma
Modoc Tribe
Muscogee Creek Nation
Osage Nation
Ottawa Tribe of Oklahoma
Peoria Tribe of Indians
Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma
Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians of Michigan
Seminole Nation
Seneca-Cayuga Tribe of Oklahoma
Shawnee Tribe
Thlopthlocco Tribal Town
Tonkawa Tribe
Wyandotte Nation

SOURCE: Blood Quantum Native American Indian Tribal Enrollment
Why are you claiming that she ever said she had enough Native American blood to have a membership in a tribe, when SHE NEVER CLAIMED SUCH?

Huh?

Then why did she have to prove it? And it's fucking laughable, you and I probably have the same amount of Indian blood.
She proved it because the right wing has been screaming for her to take the test and prove it for a few years now. And because Trump promised to give a million dollars to charity if she tested and was found to have Native blood.
Ha ha. Now he's trying to squirm out of the deal. He probably hasn't got a million dollars left anymore.
he said if he whipped out the DNA test during the debate and she proved her claim, he'd donate the mil.

he never said it would be an open issue.

also - given she has 1/2 the DNA of the average european, i'd hardly call that qualifiging to be american indian OF WHICH can't be tested w/DNA as i understand it.

but hey - get your snark on.

_______

It Gets Better… Average White Person in America Has DOUBLE THE AMOUNT of Native American DNA as Elizabeth Warren

It Gets Better... Average White Person in America Has DOUBLE THE AMOUNT of Native American DNA as Elizabeth Warren

But, to be honest, this Bat-Shit Crazy Bitch doesn't deserve the time being spent to ridicule her.

She could NOT get elected to anything more than Dog Catcher outside of LoonLands like Massachusetts----might have a chance in Shitholia (Connecticut).

"A" on her application Bod. Already put up the link.

You fucking tools.
"When you represent yourself as having 'Native American lineage' there is an implicit assertion"......says who?

_______

"A" on her application Bod. Already put up the link.
Where is that link? They just merged a bunch of threads into one.

I'll post it later, but, at best her DNA allegedly shows she has American Indian DNA 6 TO 10 GENERATIONS AGO! She has no business passing herself off as American Indian!

Great, so at best, assuming Liz is actually being truthful is that she is 99.97% non-Native American.

OMG coffee just shot out my nose lolololol When one star isn't enough. I gotta tell you that's like the best spin evah!!!!!!!!!!

My face hurts.

:lmao:

fivestars.jpg

Forum List

Back