Embarrassing: Obama Receives Standing Ovation From Less Than 25% Of West Point Cadets

You aren't a follower either. And Yeshua thanks you, he's choosy about the company he keeps and you don't make the cut.

God loves his warriors.

images

God hates cowards.

You're in trouble, punk
You know I read a book about Jesus once, called the Bible, and it actually doesn't say that, it says the exact opposite about fighting, and war, and even has this part where you pray for your enemies and those who persecute you. He has this odd idea that if you followed him you'd probably end up getting your ass kicked and be killed in the end, but it would be worth it because you'd be rewarded after death. Fuckin' whackjob right? Yeah, he was nuts actually, off the charts. Anyway, carry on.

You missed this part, huh?

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword ~ Matthew 10:34

You people are just stupid

God loves his warriors.

images

God hates cowards.

You're in trouble, punk
You know I read a book about Jesus once, called the Bible, and it actually doesn't say that, it says the exact opposite about fighting, and war, and even has this part where you pray for your enemies and those who persecute you. He has this odd idea that if you followed him you'd probably end up getting your ass kicked and be killed in the end, but it would be worth it because you'd be rewarded after death. Fuckin' whackjob right? Yeah, he was nuts actually, off the charts. Anyway, carry on.

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword ~ Matthew 10:34

Nice of you to take that completely out of context. Jesus would be pleased no doubt. And it gets very Pro-Family after that:

The Sword of the Gospel
34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;…

Cross References
Luke 12:51
Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

And then of course we have this winner:

Jesus' Betrayal and Arrest
…51And behold, one of those who were with Jesus reached and drew out his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear. 52Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. 53"Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?…

Cross References
Genesis 9:6
"Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made mankind.

Exodus 21:12
"Anyone who strikes a person with a fatal blow is to be put to death.

Having ignored all the off-topic tripe up there, here's this:

Obama Chooses West Point for a “Major Foreign Policy Speech”

And the cadets sit on their hands!!! God bless 'em. See for yourself @

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g0C_FvDymfc]Obama to West Point grads: It's your task to extend peace and prosperity - YouTube[/ame]

Along with the story @ See the Reception Obama Received From the U.S. Military Academy That CNN Anchor Says Is ?Pretty Icy? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Don't you just love these military staged events. He knows he's gonna get applauded – otherwise NCO and officers are going to give those who don't some serious “counseling”. I know. I been there and done that.”

And a bit more on it - Just One-Quarter of West Point Cadets Give Obama Standing Ovation During #Commencement Address @ American Power: Just One-Quarter of West Point Cadets Give Obama Standing Ovation During #Commencement Address

Thankfully the President isn't a republican with an itchy trigger finger wanting to send them to die
He's sent more of them to die in Afghanistan on his watch as well as damn near wiped out more SEALs than any president.

You disingenuous piece of shit!

It's people like you who started Afghanistan. The sooner we phase out of there the better.

OH and did you know that many black people died to protect you over there? You fucking racist asshole?

Fuck you and your despicable thread.

Bwhahahahahah hook line sinker, pole and boat

Nice of you to take that completely out of context. Jesus would be pleased no doubt. And it gets very Pro-Family after that:

The Sword of the Gospel
34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;…

Cross References
Luke 12:51
Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.

And then of course we have this winner:

Jesus' Betrayal and Arrest
…51And behold, one of those who were with Jesus reached and drew out his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear. 52Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. 53"Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?…

Cross References
Genesis 9:6
"Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made mankind.

Exodus 21:12
"Anyone who strikes a person with a fatal blow is to be put to death.

I'm not interested in debating religion because it, frankly, bores me.

But I know enough about it to tell you that Jesus was interested almost exclusively in His own people, the Jews.

All His 'peace' rhetoric? He was telling them to not try to fight the Romans because they'd just get their asses handed to them. Good advice.

Remember..... Jesus was supposed to be the Jewish Messiah. An avenging warrior sent by God to lead the Jews to Military Victor over their oppressors. Who were legion. Jews was always getting oppressed by somebody. :dunno:

JC wasn't having any part of it. The Jews were kinda pissed about it and that's why they never really accepted Jesus as their Messiah. So JC may have been over-compensating just a tad for not having an Army capable of slapping Tiberius' Legions upside the head

And Jesus wasn't all that interested in the Gentile until AFTER his resurrection. And even that is debatable, IMO.

I find it laughable that the people who DESPISE God, Jesus and Christianity in general would try to use it as a justification for their sick, twisted beliefs.

I'm done here

I find it laughable that the people who DESPISE God, Jesus and Christianity in general would try to use it as a justification for their sick, twisted beliefs.

I'm done here
I find it laughable that people who say they are believers don't actually know the faith, which is a large part of why they are able to believe.

And you post was pretty solid actually. Two points for you.

Thankfully the President isn't a republican with an itchy trigger finger wanting to send them to die
He's sent more of them to die in Afghanistan on his watch as well as damn near wiped out more SEALs than any president.

It's people like you who started Afghanistan. The sooner we phase out of there the better.

OH and did you know that many black people died to protect you over there? You fucking racist asshole?

Behind the numbers - USATODAY.com

6% of all deaths in A'stan

9.6% of all deaths in Iraq

(interestingly 7 of these were from drowing)

About the same number of blacks were killed in vehicle accidents (41) as gunfire (52).

Bump.

100% of Cadets in those pictures seem quite happy with Mr. Obama.

Now back to the right wing lie-fest

These are cadets, dingbat. They have no choice. Reacting in a different manner earns them demerits and their squad, company, battalion types will make life hell for them.

Tell, me - have YOU ever served in the military?

Or attended a military academy? Or even participated in the ROTC?

I'm done here
I find it laughable that people who say they are believers don't actually know the faith, which is a large part of why they are able to believe.

And you post was pretty solid actually. Two points for you.

I find it laughable that you guys actually use the word "laughable."

:eusa_shifty:

opps

Bump.

100% of Cadets in those pictures seem quite happy with Mr. Obama.

Now back to the right wing lie-fest

These are cadets, dingbat. They have no choice. Reacting in a different manner earns them demerits and their squad, company, battalion types will make life hell for them.

Gee, do you ever stop making excuses? They have no choice but to pose for a picture....that is the nonsense you're trying to sell today? You made more sense when you were a birther shit-brains.

He tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan and has suffered three times the KIA's that Bush had.

Because Bush took a DETOUR, REMEMBER? And Fox News must have "gone liberal". There are a lot of cheering, clapping graduates in their clips.

The radical Islamists that flew hijacked airplanes into the WTC and the Pentagon started Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back