Epstein was a Democrat

Guilty by association isn't that how it works libs? I guess you people own Epstein, and Weinstein, and Bill Clinton, and hoards of other women and boy abusers.

You whacky Trumpians! You don't understand how the party videos and the 14 different contacts for Trump and his organization were in Epstein's phone.

Epstein is permanently branded with party boy Donald.

You whacky Trumpians! You don't understand how the party videos and the 14 different contacts for Trump and his organization were in Epstein's phone.

^^^ (points and laughs) Your man Bill got some splaining to do.

Trump was seen with Epstein when Trump was bashing Bush and Republicans. I am not going to pretend Trump did not have a concerning relationship with Epstein but it was Clinton who had the frequent flyer mileage. Plus, I’ve seen the names Mitchell and Richardson associated with Epstein. Where / Who are the Republicans?

Trump was seen with Epstein when Trump was bashing Bush and Republicans. I am not going to pretend Trump did not have a concerning relationship with Epstein but it was Clinton who had the frequent flyer mileage. Plus, I’ve seen the names Mitchell and Richardson associated with Epstein. Where / Who are the Republicans?
Do remember, Trump barred Epstein from his club.

Do remember, Trump barred Epstein from his club.

Epstein was a democrat and hung out with like-minded democrats-----Like Clinton------how does this fact become an issue of AMAZEMENT?

Epstein was a Democrat.
He donated heavily to Democrat Politicians.
He is the Left's problem.
He is not President Trump's problem.
The Press is attempting so smear Trump.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2018/12/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-gave-heavily/
Trump was a friend of his. Get a life.
Just seemed in the distant past maybe, although Trump did throw him out of his resort 15 years ago. But Clinton was best buddies with Epstein, they had all the same interests and desires… Fact

Epstein was a Democrat.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2018/12/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-gave-heavily/
Just seemed in the distant past maybe, although Trump did throw him out of his resort 15 years ago. But Clinton was best buddies with Epstein, they had all the same interests and desires… Fact
Don't care about the Clintons, anyways, Trump was friends with them as well.

Epstein was a Democrat.

Lol
No one will ever accuse trump of being a saint by any means, but it does seem Trump has severed ties with sick people like the Clintons and Jeffrey Epstein quite sometime ago.

Epstein was a Democrat.

I refuse to accept that LIBEL

Forum List

Back