Equal Justice, Not A Chance.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
There is no such thing as equal justice in the illegitimate fascist regime. How can anyone justify this crap?

There is no such thing as equal justice in the illegitimate fascist regime. How can anyone justify this crap?

See? This is why alt-right media has no credibility. It's just red meat for mindless lemmings to provoke kneejerk reactions. It isn't journalism.
It's opinion masquerading and massaged to appear as fact. Designed to stimulate the brainless..and the weak.

Here's the important phrase in the GWP..."article" (air quotes).
"violating curfew orders"...not theft. not property destruction. not looting.
Protesting the night of the Floyd killing. Not storming the Capitol along with hundreds
of her closest insurrectionist pals because her great white hope thought there was fraud (there wasn't).

You poor guys, this is just like Hillary not getting locked up, so painful I know...

You poor guys, this is just like Hillary not getting locked up, so painful I know...
Poor country is more like it. What makes you think they will not come after you if you dare to disagree?

Poor country is more like it. What makes you think they will not come after you if you dare to disagree?
Because I am already a prisoner of war.

I posted a thread with a similar theme last week. They've arrested the guys who stole Lady Gaga's dogs, they still haven't arrested anyone involved in stealing the election.

Forum List

Back