ERIC HOLDER goes to war to save vote for Texas Minorites

What's the beef about proving who you are with a photo State issued iD in order to vote? Christ, around where I live you have to have one to buy liquor and cigarettes. It's all horse shit. Typical liberal Democratic voter fraud.

True every voter should have an ID.

In Texas it costs only $250, and is easily gotten at the nearest DMV - which is only 100 miles away, between 11:00AM and 1:30PM any Wednesday.

And you can use this valuable ID on voting day only, between 1:00pm and 3:00pm.

A gift from Rick Perry.

:)

State identification is a nominal charge or free. If they can get to the welfare office they can get to the DMV? Put social workers in the DMV no one has an excuse.

In Texas it costs only $250, and is easily gotten at the nearest DMV - which is only 100 miles away, between 11:00AM and 1:30PM any Wednesday.

A gift from Rick Perry.

That's wrong....

It should be under $20 dollars at tops and easy to get. I think they should be given to everyone ;)

State identification is a nominal charge or free. If they can get to the welfare office they can get to the DMV? Put social workers in the DMV no one has an excuse.

Hey, I had to pay 20 bucks for my ID (since I don't drive), so I guess that is a good fee for a Voter ID Card too. But Holder doesn't give a damn.

I hope the Texas AG really gives him hell.

A gift from Rick Perry.

does the law state that only minorities are required to have a photo ID?

and how about a reliable link to your claims

Last edited:

A gift from Rick Perry.

Call Eric Holder's team in El Paso.

A gift from Rick Perry.

That's wrong....

It should be under $20 dollars at tops and easy to get. I think they should be given to everyone ;)

The $250 doesn't include bus fare and a hotel room if the DMV closes while you're waiting in line.

Last edited:
What's the beef about proving who you are with a photo State issued iD in order to vote? Christ, around where I live you have to have one to buy liquor and cigarettes. It's all horse shit. Typical liberal Democratic voter fraud.

It's also racist.

665-thats-racist.gif

Hope my elected officials here in Texas fights and beats Holder on this.

Go Texas!

I think every state should give its people a voter id card. Don't you?

Back in the day when you had to register at City Hall or the Elections Supervisor's office you were given a Voter ID Card. It just didn't have your photo on it. I can remember having present it when I voted or else I wasn't given a ballot.

Of course Bill Clinton and the Democrats changed that with the Motor Voter bill. Then all control was lost over who got registered.

A gift from Rick Perry.

Call Eric Holder's team in El Paso.

IOW

you are pulling this out your ass

I think every state should give its people a voter id card. Don't you?

Back in the day when you had to register at City Hall or the Elections Supervisor's office you were given a Voter ID Card. It just didn't have your photo on it. I can remember having present it when I voted or else I wasn't given a ballot.

Of course Bill Clinton and the Democrats changed that with the Motor Voter bill. Then all control was lost over who got registered.

obamavictoryparty1.jpg

Forum List

Back