Erik Erikson's RED STATE disinvites Trump after "blood" comments about Megyn Kelly

Hmmmm, I am strongly considering keeping a list of all those wild-and-wooly cons here in USMB who just love Donald Trump right now and who think he can do no wrong, just to see how many are going to completely disavow him when he implodes...

"he wasn't a real Conservative!"
"he was a DEM plant, fer fux sakes!"
"he's too good for the GOP. Go Don, go!!"

:D

They'll circle the wagons around Jeb Bush....the one the establishment Republicans want....they always get their way, the Teabags are not that strong.
Jeb is sinking.......if they do that then Fuck the RNC.

Tell that to the Media. He presented his Income Tax plan this week. They could have asked him about it.

I generally don't go research something because without adding any value someone invites me to. This is one of those cases.

What did Kelly ask him you object to exactly? I think her questions about his comments on women is perfectly reasonable. And someone who wants to be President has to be able to handle questions they don't want to hear. Well, unless they are a Democrat. But Trump isn't

It was an absurd question. It had nothing to do with being President. And the same type of absurd question wasn't directed at any other Candidate.

It was a blatant coordinated attack on the man. It was about her, not the Candidate. Fox News really does owe its viewers an apology. The debate was a very sad sham.

No other candidate had a record of saying such offensive things to women

Yes it is appropriate, especially when it looks like the Democratic candidate will be a woman and over half the voters are women. Republicans have been perceived as having a war on women....asking a candidate whether his past statements will hurt him was appropriate

Well that's about as appropriate as asking Hillary if she could guarantee to the men and women of America that her husband won't use the Oval Office as a place to get blow jobs from a WH intern again.

You know. Asking a candidate if her husband's past behavior will repeat itself.

:lol:

Bill Clinton isn't the one running for office. So why would Hillary have to answer for him. Only a conservative would come up with such a retarded comparison.
Tell that to the Media. He presented his Income Tax plan this week. They could have asked him about it.

I generally don't go research something because without adding any value someone invites me to. This is one of those cases.

What did Kelly ask him you object to exactly? I think her questions about his comments on women is perfectly reasonable. And someone who wants to be President has to be able to handle questions they don't want to hear. Well, unless they are a Democrat. But Trump isn't

It was an absurd question. It had nothing to do with being President. And the same type of absurd question wasn't directed at any other Candidate.

It was a blatant coordinated attack on the man. It was about her, not the Candidate. Fox News really does owe its viewers an apology. The debate was a very sad sham.

Yes it is appropriate, especially when it looks like the Democratic candidate will be a woman and over half the voters are women. Republicans have been perceived as having a war on women....asking a candidate whether his past statements will hurt him was appropriate

Well that's about as appropriate as asking Hillary if she could guarantee to the men and women of America that her husband won't use the Oval Office as a place to get blow jobs from a WH intern again.

Bill Clinton isn't the one running for office. So why would Hillary have to answer for him. Only a conservative would come up with such a retarded comparison.

Because if Hillary won Bill would become First Husband and his past adulterous sexual behavior was appalling.

Fair game to ask Hillary if she will be in better control of her husbands urges in the White House.

I say anything goes. Let it rip. Take off the gloves.

Hmmmm, I am strongly considering keeping a list of all those wild-and-wooly cons here in USMB who just love Donald Trump right now and who think he can do no wrong, just to see how many are going to completely disavow him when he implodes...

They'll circle the wagons around Jeb Bush....the one the establishment Republicans want....they always get their way, the Teabags are not that strong.

Nah....you'll find some way to forgive and claim that Jeb is the best thing there ever was.

Because if Hillary won Bill would become First Husband and his past adulterous sexual behavior was appalling.
We like First Dude.......and I've never seen anyone ask questions about their spouses. I guess then they should ask Trump how he can support "Traditional Marriage" when he hasn't been able to stay married to the same woman and has been married 3 times?

Fair game to ask Hillary if she will be in better control of her husbands urges in the White House.
Bwahahaha.....as if Republican women have any control over their husbands! Most Republican women obviously don't speak for themselves and agree with their husbands that they are second-class citizens and are satisfied with making less for the same job.

Unfortunately, it won't be Trump that will go up against Hillary. You all can fantasize all you want......in the end it will probably most likely be Jeb Bush.....and we can ask him how he plans to do better than his brother and father when he's hired the same people to help him prepare for the run.

Nah....you'll find some way to forgive and claim that Jeb is the best thing there ever was.
Nope......I'm not a Democrat. That's what they do.....no matter what.
Planned Parenthood is a perfect illustration of this.
They are revealed to the next best thing to Dr Frankenstein.......killing babies and using their bodies for experiments.....and you guys support them.

Really? I've never seen 17 candidates show up for a Democratic Presidential run. In 2012, it was clearly Hillary vs Obama.....and since Obama won, of course we voted for him. He was a lot better than McCain.
The anti-PP are a perfect example of how conservatives lie and cheat to get their erroneous message across to the sheeple. They edited the tape and lost.
They are revealed to the next best thing to Dr Frankenstein.......killing babies and using their bodies for experiments.....and you guys support them.
As opposed to just discarding the dead bodies in the trash? Yeah, dumping dead people's body parts is so much better than trying to save someone. Too bad they didn't discard that heart they gave Cheney.......I guess he's okay with re-using body parts.

Last edited:

Except that's not what Planned Parenthood is doing...destroying your entire premise.

So the adultery of Bill should disqualify Hillary but Donald's own adultery should not?

And he talks without thinking. He is too thin skinned.

He speaks his mind. I think it's very refreshing. And he's not nearly as thin-skinned and paranoid as Hillary Clinton is. She's very easily rattled. Without a script she's all done. She can't handle the heat. Trump can.

Maybe he could focus on his policies more and go attention whoring less if he wants to be taken seriously by more than a quarter of the Republican party as he is now

I asked you what question you objected to and you came back with that you object to the question. Which one?

Donald-Trump-Megyn-Kelly_2015-08-08_07-03-23-600x399.jpg

So the adultery of Bill should disqualify Hillary but Donald's own adultery should not?
What adultery has Trump had?

What adultery has Trump had?

Don't you remember Marla Maples?

He speaks his mind. I think it's very refreshing. And he's not nearly as thin-skinned and paranoid as Hillary Clinton is. She's very easily rattled. Without a script she's all done. She can't handle the heat. Trump can.

Maybe he could focus on his policies more and go attention whoring less if he wants to be taken seriously by more than a quarter of the Republican party as he is now

So you don't object to any specific question, you just don't like her, got it.

The question, big guy, was what question he objected to. He never gave one. The question was not what sweeping unsupported accusations you can make

They didn't attack other Candidates in that way. It was a sham. But don't worry, Trump can handle himself. And all the bleach-blonde bimbo did, was lose some loyal viewers. She made it about herself. And it will likely backfire on her.

Certainly you can't be that naive. Do you realize that women made up 53% of the vote in 2012? Of course it has something to do with being President.....no woman in her right mind would want a President who puts women down like Trump does, I certainly wouldn't vote for one even if he was a Democrat. And it wasn't directed at the other candidates because they haven't been as blunt as Trump in insulting women. The fact that they all want to cut funding to Planned Parenthood, an organization that is most helpful to women's health care is not being overlooked, but Trump has taken it to a new level.

Women made up about 53% of the electorate in the previous two presidential elections, and have favored the Democratic nominee in every presidential election since 1992. In 2008, Obama won 56% of the female vote. In 2012, he won 55%. Democrats are hopeful the former first lady, senator and secretary of state Hillary Clinton will surpass those numbers, should she become the party’s nominee.

The most important thing is how party and conservative movement responds when Trump implodes

Ellen Carmichael
“My sense is that the GOP won’t go for a guy who basically is making the same jabs at women that an 11-year-old in my sixth grade class did to my classmate and supports a British-style socialist healthcare system for the United States,” said Mair, the Republican strategist.

Donald Trump and the war on women GOP confident mogul will lose the battle US news The Guardian

More Bullshit. He rips women, he rips men. But regardless, it has nothing to do with him being an effective President or not. It was a Bullshit Gotcha question. Period, end of story.

Ha, Democrats are about to vote for the most corrupt Candidate running, and her serial rapist husband. But somehow Trump's the 'Bad Candidate.' Makes perfect sense. :cuckoo:

Ha, Democrats are about to vote for the most corrupt Candidate running, and her serial rapist husband. But somehow Trump's the 'Bad Candidate.' Makes perfect sense. :cuckoo:
They don't care. They're programmed to vote for her no matter what.

The question, big guy, was what question he objected to. He never gave one. The question was not what sweeping unsupported accusations you can make

They didn't attack other Candidates in that way. It was a sham. But don't worry, Trump can handle himself. And all the bleach-blonde bimbo did, was lose some loyal viewers. She made it about herself. And it will likely backfire on her.

Yes, what an esoteric question I am asking, what question did you object to. No wonder you can't answer it

Yes, what an esoteric question I am asking, what question did you object to. No wonder you can't answer it

I object to everything the bleach-blonde bimbo is about. She's helped bury American Journalism. To hell with her.

Forum List

Back