Escaping Christianity

And if you're not gonna give Baron a smiting, I will gladly do so... :)

I've been trying not to mess with your shit... :)

Just let me know...

I torrent too. Cmon buddy, let me loose to mess him up!

Otherwise I have to wait till he messes with me. :)

the christian bible began to be written in the early 4th century and was completed at the centuries final years as the state religion of the roman empire and is a manufactured document complete with forgeries and false depictions as the inclusion of a messiah that are not reflective of the true events of the 1st century.

true events ot the 1st century

:abgg2q.jpg::aug08_031::huh1::icon_rolleyes::lame2::laughing0301::link::right::th_weirdthread:

So basically you make up anything you like and say it happened in the first century but it was passed down by oral tradition? This is very convenient but obviously dishonest as a mother trucker.

You are admittedly following your own made up nonsense. Which isn't too weird but pretending it is ultra-authentic makes you look totally looney.
So basically you make up anything you like and say it happened in the first century but it was passed down by oral tradition? This is very convenient but obviously dishonest as a mother trucker.

You are admittedly following your own made up nonsense. Which isn't too weird but pretending it is ultra-authentic makes you look totally looney.

This is very convenient but obviously dishonest as a mother trucker ... passed down by oral tradition

the spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - is six words and yes is an oral tradition reaffirmed in the 1st century and abandoned by all three desert religions.

your 4th century, 10,000 page christian bible hasn't a single original document from the time of occurrence as corroboration for any of its declarative religious findings especially their interpretive contention of a messiah or the trinity that are purposely used as a means of entrapment than as a consensual religion.

history is replete with attempts to right the wrongs of the 4th century that the zealots as yourself have steadfastly refused by the most barbaric and despicable actions to persecute and victimize the innocent for nothing better than your vial disregard for the obvious. truth.

And if you're not gonna give Baron a smiting, I will gladly do so... :)

I've been trying not to mess with your shit... :)

Just let me know...

YOU? Are going to "smite" someone?

Might want to get some help from people with brains and balls for that, because you alone are woefully unequipped for the job.

If you don't know the answer to that, then you are even more lacking in understanding than I previously thought.

Does it really need to be spelled out to you? Or are you just trolling?
Yes, it actually has to be spelled out to me.

I'm not trolling. I just can't see a decent reason to commit those sins. I only want to know why you would do that, and still follow and promote the religion. it makes no sense to me...

It's not something to be tagged as "funny". It's a real question.

Your religions have committed unbelievable sins. The worst torture and evil you can imagine... But those evils, made your religion become what it is today. And you were borne into those religions due to the evil they did, and forced to follow by birthright.

How can you deal with those truths in your religion? Or do you just ignore them?

"It's a real question to ask, 'If you accept that Christianity is evil and makes people evil because I say so, then how can you be a Christian?' How could you think spewing deranged vitriol isn't sincere questioning?"

Consider the possibility, oh lunatic, that people aren't "ignoring truths" by ignoring you and your pathological religious bigotry. People usually avoid ranting deranged nutjobs.

I clearly spelled out to him that the atrocities he always brings up are in direct contradiction to the words of Jesus. I posted what "religion" is in the eyes of God. (James 1:27) He ignored everything I said, then tried to make it sound like I was saying something different. So I'm back to thinking he is either a) incredibly dense or b) a lying troll who hates Christianity with a passion. My guess is the latter. He's been doing this stuff for years.
Who carried out the crusades and the inquisitions? And the atrocities? Give me a quote that it wasn't the Christians.
The crusades stopped the advance of Muslims. The inquisition halted the advance of the Cathar communists. The Muslims and Cathars were the aggressors. Just like you.

You believe in a religion. Your religion is based on conquering everyone else... It's not based on being true, it's based on overwhelming others and consuming them.

Your religion is evil.
No. Western Civilization has been very peaceful. Stop smoking crack.

You believe in a religion. Your religion is based on conquering everyone else... It's not based on being true, it's based on overwhelming others and consuming them.

Your religion is evil.
Darwin says that religion offers a functional advantage that atheism does not.

But if religion were evil as you say, why is it still allowed to exist?

I'm actually tired of telling you that Christianity is evil. Do you even understand what your religion did prior to you being born? The reason you have your religion'? Do you even understand that?

You killed and tortured and did unbelievable things to non believers. You enslaved children as rewards and sold them to horrible people that were willing to pay for fuck knows what.. And other children you kept for the priests for molestation. And burned women, and killed everyone else.

It is wicked evil.

And you believe the results of those evils.

I dunno know... seems to me you're not going to heaven by being ignorant.
If religion is evil, why is it allowed to exist?

You should know this shit. This is history. You can't just refuse and ignore it. It's what really happened in this world, and it contradicts your religion. And shows that it is a really bad thing. With torture and murder and rape and enslavement and trafficking, all the worst things we can imagine today.... That's what Christianity did years before, to force you to make you Christian today....

That's how you roll today. That's where it came from. That's the truth.

Any Santa Claus versions of that today are bullshit. Because they ultimately come back to murder of non-believers when necessary. Ask ding or his brethren.
Actually history shows militant atheism to be the most violent worldview. And that has been in the last 100 years, mr what about the crusades:lol:

Went to a dr who suggested a really out of the box surgery. Lo and behold, it WORKED.

That was a good doctor. I am glad he took care of you.

It would have been totally retarded to fully rely on God. Relying on God for 5% instead if 100% was wise on your part. If you would have fully relied on God you might be dead. Praise Doctor So and So.

You realize the Bible does not prohibit drs right?

When I go to church today I'm going to be praying you are removed from, or voluntarily leave, your position very soon

Life is but a vapor. Nine months is even less than that. It will be soon by God's standards. Basically you prayer was answered yes before you even prayed it.
Technically the answer to all prayers is waiting in time for the prayer. It’s just that most people can’t understand how all things work for the good of those who love God. You certainly don’t.

Went to a dr who suggested a really out of the box surgery. Lo and behold, it WORKED.

It would have been totally retarded to fully rely on God. Relying on God for 5% instead if 100% was wise on your part. If you would have fully relied on God you might be dead. Praise Doctor So and So.

When I go to church today I'm going to be praying you are removed from, or voluntarily leave, your position very soon

Life is but a vapor. Nine months is even less than that. It will be soon by God's standards. Basically you prayer was answered yes before you even prayed it.
Technically the answer to all prayers is waiting in time for the prayer. It’s just that most people can’t understand how all things work for the good of those who love God. You certainly don’t.
So for a prayer to work, you have to believe in that god? Wouldn't it convert more people if it also granted the unbeliever their wish too?

So for a prayer to work, you have to believe in that god? Wouldn't it convert more people if it also granted the unbeliever their wish too?
You have prayer all backwards if you think it is about God doing stuff for us.

He grants wishes like a genie, doesn't he? Can you get more than 3 wishes with your god?

He grants wishes like a genie, doesn't he? Can you get more than 3 wishes with your god?
That hasn’t been my experience.

That hasn’t been my experience.
Maybe god doesn't like you?

It wasn't my prayer. It was the prayer of SweetSue92. Her prayer was answered before she even prayed it. It was like praying for two legs.

Correction: This post was based on the assumption that SweetSue92 already has two legs.

It wasn't my prayer. It was the prayer of SweetSue92. Her prayer was answered before she even prayed it. It was like praying for two legs.
My comment that you don’t understand how all things work for the good of those who love God was based on your beliefs.

My comment that you don’t understand how all things work for the good of those who love God was based on your beliefs.

I don't pray. Somethings go good for me. Somethings go bad for me. I have about the same odds as someone who prays.

I don't pray. Somethings go good for me. Somethings go bad for me. I have about the same odds as someone who prays.
That's NOT why you pray. Of course, that's why you have your current attitude.

Forum List

Back