Escaping Christianity

Life is but a vapor. Nine months is even less than that. It will be soon by God's standards. Basically you prayer was answered yes before you even prayed it.
Technically the answer to all prayers is waiting in time for the prayer. It’s just that most people can’t understand how all things work for the good of those who love God. You certainly don’t.

It wasn't my prayer. It was the prayer of SweetSue92. Her prayer was answered before she even prayed it. It was like praying for two legs.
My comment that you don’t understand how all things work for the good of those who love God was based on your beliefs.

I don't pray. Somethings go good for me. Somethings go bad for me. I have about the same odds as someone who prays.
That's NOT why you pray. Of course, that's why you have your current attitude.
Can you imagine praying like this....

Ok, God listen up. I need you to do this, this, this and that. Hop to it.

You realize the Bible does not prohibit drs right?

When I go to church today I'm going to be praying you are removed from, or voluntarily leave, your position very soon

Life is but a vapor. Nine months is even less than that. It will be soon by God's standards. Basically you prayer was answered yes before you even prayed it.
Technically the answer to all prayers is waiting in time for the prayer. It’s just that most people can’t understand how all things work for the good of those who love God. You certainly don’t.

It wasn't my prayer. It was the prayer of SweetSue92. Her prayer was answered before she even prayed it. It was like praying for two legs.
My comment that you don’t understand how all things work for the good of those who love God was based on your beliefs.

I don't pray. Somethings go good for me. Somethings go bad for me. I have about the same odds as someone who prays.
Prayer isn’t for asking God to do things for you. Prayer is about asking God what he wants you to do for him.

No wonder you failed.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our debts as we forgive us our debtors. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for thine is the kingdom, the power and glory forever Amen.

I don't pray. Scold SweetSue92. She is the one asking God to grant her wishes.

Prayer isn’t for asking God to do things for you. Prayer is about asking God what he wants you to do for him.

No wonder you failed.

I don't pray. You should be talking to SweetSue92. I didn't pray for anything. I am not an idiot.

No wonder you failed.

I don't pray. You should be talking to SweetSue92. I didn't pray for anything. I am not an idiot.
If you don’t pray then you are an idiot.

No wonder you failed.

the task at hand is for the individual to prove themselves, not beg for help. and no one died for them either.

I pray that ding shuts up for 5 days. I realize that can go different ways. So I want him to shut up for 5 days. I want no Ill will, just five days.

I'm gonna pray.... really hard....

Starting now....

Ding please don't post for five days. Jesus please don't let him post for five days. God, my blessed father, no posts for five days.

I pray to you to please make this happen.

No wonder you failed.

the task at hand is for the individual to prove themselves, not beg for help. and no one died for them either.
Wrong. The task at hand is to progress in our Christ conscience. And yes, he did suffer and defeat death for us by making the perfect sacrifice and reconciled justice with mercy on our behalf. So say the early Christians of the first century.

I pray that ding shuts up for 5 days. I realize that can go different ways. So I want him to shut up for 5 days. I want no Ill will, just five days.

Starting now....
I’m not the one with ill will. You are.

Starting now....

And I'm certain God will give just as much attention to your nasty-minded little demands as you have given to Him prior to this.

I pray that you become a decent human being instead of a hate-filled, thin-skinned little sniveler. "Everyone who disagrees with me needs to just never talk!" is another way of saying, "My position is garbage, and I know it!"

Ding please don't post for five days. Jesus please don't let him post for five days. God, my blessed father, no posts for five days.

I pray to you to please make this happen.

RWS, please strap on a pair and learn to deal with spouting your hatred in a world where you get answered instead of patted on the head like a dog who just learned to sit on command.

Forum List

Back