Escaping Christianity

And I'm certain God will give just as much attention to your nasty-minded little demands as you have given to Him prior to this.
Which is exactly zero, regardless of anything rws has said or done.

Nothing fails like prayer....

Clearly, you overestimate your own posts, then.
Well that makes no sense. Like prayer.

sissy can't help herself, christians are sinners for life ... to be otherwise is not included in their book.

And I'm certain God will give just as much attention to your nasty-minded little demands as you have given to Him prior to this.

Probably because you don’t understand it.

prayer ...

has it been 5 days - there was a message for you, did you forget.

prayer ...

has it been 5 days - there was a message for you, did you forget.
Yes, prayer.

I pray that ding shuts up for 5 days. I realize that can go different ways. So I want him to shut up for 5 days. I want no Ill will, just five days.

I'm gonna pray.... really hard....

Starting now....

I pray that you become a decent human being instead of a hate-filled, thin-skinned little sniveler. "Everyone who disagrees with me needs to just never talk!" is another way of saying, "My position is garbage, and I know it!"
omg, have you ever heard ding and his followers? Well, you're a follower of course.

You have no idea where we're at, in your discussion of garbage. You have false gods claiming to be real, when they're not. And killing people based on them.

They're imaginary gods. The true gods start with the Anunnaki.

You have imaginary gods, so if you want to talk gods vs gods, let's have that fight. Anunnaki vs imaginary Santa Clauses....

Round one: AN.NU vs Yahweh.... :)

Of course AN.UN wins due to superior technology. Now he has to face the Egyptian top god, AMUN. Notice the similarity? Maybe they're the same? And they don't fight?

In fact Yahweh didn't come into the picture until over 2000 years later. A fake god, created for a fake religion, to try to make money and raise armies to make more money for the rulers. Unfortunately, they succeeded with their evil deeds.

I pray that ding shuts up for 5 days. I realize that can go different ways. So I want him to shut up for 5 days. I want no Ill will, just five days.

I'm gonna pray.... really hard....

Starting now....

I pray that you become a decent human being instead of a hate-filled, thin-skinned little sniveler. "Everyone who disagrees with me needs to just never talk!" is another way of saying, "My position is garbage, and I know it!"
omg, have you ever heard ding and his followers? Well, you're a follower of course.

You have no idea where we're at, in your discussion of garbage. You have false gods claiming to be real, when they're not. And killing people based on them.

They're imaginary gods. The true gods start with the Anunnaki.

OMG, have you ever had a post that involved real people and what they say, rather than your conversations with the voices in your head?

In response to the only thing you said that was vaguely - VERY vaguely - in the realm of coherence, disagreeing with you and looking down on you as the ignorant invertebrate you are isn't "having no idea where we're at". Your existence will go a lot smoother once you resign yourself to the fact that everyone around you understands exactly what you're about, and that actually is the reason why they sneer and spit at you and then walk away.

As for the rest of your post, wipe the drool off your chin and get back to your padded room, Spanky. The orderlies are looking for you.

Cecilia you're way off, but I really appreciate your content.

I've got a song in my head... Simon and Garfunkel...

Dude sure does try hard. I’ll give him that.
It's the truth buddy
The truth is you behave more like an evangelist than anyone else on the board.

you did not heed their prayer, sociopath ...

you behave more like an evangelist than anyone else on the board.

everyone around you understands exactly what you're about, and that actually is the reason why they sneer and spit at you and then walk away.

their behavior reflects truly the base forgeries of their 4th century book they embrace as religion long abandoned by the factual religion of antiquity they disparage for a false messiah to save themselves from their own self imposed inadequacies.

It's the truth buddy
Yes, you're actually right. Because I have things that contradict things that religions say. I have to say it, so the world doesn't destroy itself.

I would be a coward if i didn't bring up the truth. And that's how I roll. I want the truth!

You're gonna make some shit up, that I will stomp on.

Ding, you can be a believer. But you don't have to be an asshole.

It's the truth buddy
Yes, you're actually right. Because I have things that contradict things that religions say. I have to say it, so the world doesn't destroy itself.

I would be a coward if i didn't bring up the truth. And that's how I roll. I want the truth!
I see. God sent you to save the world.

We’ve already established you are a coward, bro. Tell me something I don’t know.

Forum List

Back