Escaping Christianity

Dude sure does try hard. I’ll give him that.
It's the truth buddy
The truth is you behave more like an evangelist than anyone else on the board.

you did not heed their prayer, sociopath ...

you behave more like an evangelist than anyone else on the board.

everyone around you understands exactly what you're about, and that actually is the reason why they sneer and spit at you and then walk away.

their behavior reflects truly the base forgeries of their 4th century book they embrace as religion long abandoned by the factual religion of antiquity they disparage for a false messiah to save themselves from their own self imposed inadequacies.
That’s correct. That’s not how us sociopaths roll. You should know that.

You're gonna make some shit up, that I will stomp on.

Ding, you can be a believer. But you don't have to be an asshole.
You misspelled beat RWS down and there’s nothing RWS can do about it.

I like being an asshole sometimes.

If
It's the truth buddy
Yes, you're actually right. Because I have things that contradict things that religions say. I have to say it, so the world doesn't destroy itself.

I would be a coward if i didn't bring up the truth. And that's how I roll. I want the truth!
I see. God sent you to save the world.

We’ve already established you are a coward, bro. Tell me something I don’t know.
Seriously? From the person that has to bring all his buddies to defend him any time he's contradicted? LOL! :)

If
It's the truth buddy
Yes, you're actually right. Because I have things that contradict things that religions say. I have to say it, so the world doesn't destroy itself.

I would be a coward if i didn't bring up the truth. And that's how I roll. I want the truth!

We’ve already established you are a coward, bro. Tell me something I don’t know.
Seriously? From the person that has to bring all his buddies to defend him any time he's contradicted? LOL! :)
Don’t be jealous just because you have no friends.

Obviously, you relish in it, like a warthog in mud...

If
It's the truth buddy

Really? If so, I like it like that... :)

If

If...

Bust our laughing

Last edited:

Do you remember that time I made you cry?
Yes, that was so painful, what you said. I told you I loved you, and you denied me, because you were in another homosexual relationship with bond and other guys... and you couldn't fit me in...

I never forgave you... I cried....

But that's the past! I'm over it now!

I hope your butt buddies are doing well with you!

You're following the things that priests do, and hopefully not breaking laws...

Do you remember that time I made you cry?
Yes, that was so painful, what you said. I told you I loved you, and you denied me, because you were in another homosexual relationship with bond and other guys... and you couldn't fit me in...

I never forgave you... I cried....
Isn’t saying homosexual relationship with guys redundant:dunno:

But that's the past! I'm over it now!

I hope your butt buddies are doing well with you!

You're following the things that priests do, and hopefully not breaking laws...
And so you became Reverend Roy.

You’d fit right in at Westboro Baptist Church.

If

If...

Bust our laughing

Who's laughing, you and your boyfriends? That's so cute...

Ding, you know you are somewhat different. And it's ok to admit it. I don't roll that way, but it's cool if you do. I just hope you're not abusing it with innocent people.

I mean, what you and your friends do when nobody's looking, is up to you. But I always fear you will take advantage of others. Just like the clergy. You may have the evil in you.

Let's remember, that one of us think the universe was created 6000 years ago.

And is willing to believe all the BS and lies that come along with that.

And disregards all facts and reason in favor of his imaginary god...

And if you're willing to disregard obvious things like science and history, it's hard to believe you regard obvious things like morals and values and ethics. You just regurgitate your birth religion.

Which wants to conquer and kill. And do unnatural sexual stuff.

Last edited:
I am starting to become more Jesusish now that school has started back. A Christian workplace is so much better than a secular workplace. I might need to delete this thread.

If

If...

Bust our laughing

Who's laughing, you and your boyfriends? That's so cute...

Ding, you know you are somewhat different. And it's ok to admit it. I don't roll that way, but it's cool if you do. I just hope you're not abusing it with innocent people.

I mean, what you and your friends do when nobody's looking, is up to you. But I always fear you will take advantage of others. Just like the clergy. You may have the evil in you.

#winning

Forum List

Back