Evangelical Christians Must Pay For Trading Faith For Power, Morality Lost Forever

Christians, especially evangelical christians will continue to believe their own lies long after they get their heads handed to them in the upcoming civil war.

Interesting profile picture there..I've seen it before being displayed by murderous, anti-christian communist thugs. Communist Party of Germany - Wikipedia

View attachment 168934

"the KPD's headquarters from 1926 to 1933. The Antifaschistische Aktion (a.k.a. "Antifa") logo can be seen prominently displayed on the front of the building."

By Bundesarchiv, B 145 Bild-P046279 / Weinrother, Carl / CC-BY-SA 3.0, CC BY-SA 3.0 de, File:Bundesarchiv B 145 Bild-P046279, Berlin, Liebknecht-Haus am Bülowplatz.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
I'm not German. My avatar reflects a 21st century version of antifa.

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg
The Sons of Liberty were considered violent thugs too because they had the balls to stand up to king George and his East India Company. The U.S. has become what the founders fought and died to free themselves from.

The Sons of Liberty didn't go around, attacking innocent bystanders. Furthermore, their behavior was denounced by the leaders of the Revolution as being uncivilized and unacceptable.
Exactly. What is your point?

I realize that you're trying valiantly to discuss something about which you know less than nothing, but I can assure you that no one EVER called any aspect of Hillary's behavior "Christian".

As with virtually everyone on this board who discovered morality five minutes ago and now wants to set himself up as Grand High Arbiter of Christianity, you need to deal with the fact that NO ONE is the slightest bit interested in your dictates or your approval.

Look, it was trashy bullshit artists like graham and jeffress and perkins, and you stupid followers who have tried to set themselves up as "grand high arbiters" of Christianity, and in front of open mikes. They, and you, are the ones going around carrying on and sputtering that something is a "Christian belief," or somebody else "isn't a Christian." Remember what happened to President Obama. It's you people who are running around making openly misogynist statements about women "knowing their place" and keeping themselves sexually available on demand, and making unfair and sometimes threatening statements about LGBTs and Muslims. It is you people who support an ugly bearded middle-aged man who said on television that men should sink their teeth into teenage girls before they have a chance to grow up. It is you people who keeping saying that Hillary Clinton is not a Christian when she's been a Methodist her whole life and has behaved according to Christian principles, although YOU stated above that "no one EVER called an aspect" of Ms. Clinton's behavior "Christian." It's you people who think that you just thought up "morality."

The Christian faith and the Republican Party are no where near the same thing. It's time that you dismounted from your high horse.

No, Chuckles, the only people setting themselves up as arbiters of Christianity are twerps like you, who don't even espouse it but are convinced that the world is breathlessly waiting for them to dictate how to practice beliefs they don't share. Everyone else is just stating what they personally believe and how they feel it should best be applied to their decisions. I haven't actually noticed anyone saying someone "isn't a Christian" except for a bunch of people who will proudly tell you THEY aren't, either.

And since I don't even know who Graham, Jeffress (?), and Perkins ARE without going and looking it up (which I'm not planning to do), you can save yourself the effort of screeching about how I'm a "follower" of any of them. If you want to snipe at me for making misogynist statements, I invite you to find one of them and quote it for me. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline to work myself into a defensive lather about the your disapproval of me. In fact, I'm going to have to decline to give a tin shit about it in any way.

The same goes for anything else you want to accuse me of doing or supporting. Prove it, dipshit, or learn to live with the fact that I consider you a pathetic joke desperately struggling for legitimacy.

And you are a pathetic and easily duped person hawking a bogus ideology. You can't even say anything coherent about your "religion" and don't seem to be familiar with what's in it. I can't help you.

Does it hurt to be as delusionally conceited as you are, or are you accustomed to it like any other birth defect?

I don't recall saying ANYTHING about "my religion", as that would require me to give a fuck what you think of it. What I have said, and will continue to say - admittedly, with very little hope that it will puncture the steel bubble of pompous self-importance around you - is that YOUR OPINION OF RELIGION DOESN'T MATTER. Because you don't matter. No one wants your approval. No one needs your sanction of their beliefs. No one has asked you if their practice and application of their religion to their decisions is okay with you, because no one cares.

There is never going to be a time when ANYONE is EVER going to look to you to tell them what Christianity is or how Christians should behave. I'm dubious that anyone considers you reliable or noticeable enough to ask you what time it is, let alone how to live.

By all means, withhold your unsolicited "help", because I have no desire whatsoever to become like you.

By the same token, no one is EVER going to look to you tell tell them what Christianity is or how Christians should behave. I have no desire whatsoever to embrace your ideas of how Christians should behave. You think that you have the right, but you don't. Goodbye, ignorant little girl.

Well, unlike you, I'M not TRYING to tell anyone how to practice their faith, because I have no deep-seated psychological need to control the lives of others.

Please notice that no one has asked you to embrace my ideas about anything, because I genuinely don't give a crap about you. I have simply pointed out YOUR hubris.

Goodbye, poltroon. Your surrender and subsequent retreat are duly noted and you are free to go.

White Evangelical Christians en masse and other Christians voting for the likes of Donald Trump and Roy Moore have done irreparable damage to their faith. They now have absolutely no moral authority outside the cult they have become.

Evangelical Christians must pay for trading faith for power, morality lost forever
Even Gandhi said they sucked.
Quote by Mahatma Gandhi : “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christia...”

Good to remember that even Gandhi was occasionally subject to hubris, since I'm not sure anyone asked him, and I doubt very many people care.

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg
The Sons of Liberty were considered violent thugs too because they had the balls to stand up to king George and his East India Company. The U.S. has become what the founders fought and died to free themselves from.

Your flawed analogy does nothing to dispute that Antifa, today, and as pictured are violent fascist thugs.

Though thank you for your tacit admission that you see America as your enemy.

Do you have the Moral Courage to admit that all Americans who do not share you view of America as an Evil,

should consider you and yours as their enemies?
You can defend government all you want. That's exactly how we became a police state.

And watching Antifa in action just fills me with the warm, fuzzy belief that they would create a society overwhelmed with freedom, tolerance, and hugs and puppies.
Thank goodness nobody in their right mind takes them seriously. They are obviously lacking intelligence and good sense. Fruitcakes.

Christians, especially evangelical christians will continue to believe their own lies long after they get their heads handed to them in the upcoming civil war.

Interesting profile picture there..I've seen it before being displayed by murderous, anti-christian communist thugs. Communist Party of Germany - Wikipedia

View attachment 168934

"the KPD's headquarters from 1926 to 1933. The Antifaschistische Aktion (a.k.a. "Antifa") logo can be seen prominently displayed on the front of the building."

By Bundesarchiv, B 145 Bild-P046279 / Weinrother, Carl / CC-BY-SA 3.0, CC BY-SA 3.0 de, File:Bundesarchiv B 145 Bild-P046279, Berlin, Liebknecht-Haus am Bülowplatz.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg
A bakery is not KIng George and the East India Company, you twat puke.

The fake victims claimed rape by cake, and maintain the business owners are to blame for their fatness.

The sad thing is that people like you think those assertions are valid. You should be locked up along wiht the lezbos and the pos judge who, as stated in the thread title, fined these people because they are Christian..and maintains that it is okay to lock people up for their religion and nothing more.

YOu know, like these idiots maintain we do to muslims (except we don't. They do..only against Christians).
I like carrot cake.

View attachment 168934

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg

The Sons of Liberty didn't go around, attacking innocent bystanders. Furthermore, their behavior was denounced by the leaders of the Revolution as being uncivilized and unacceptable.

That you should get over thinking of yourself as some righteous, admirable crusader in the mold of the Founding Fathers. Even the comparatively mild behavior of the Sons of Liberty was unacceptable to them, and they would have spat on you as the vicious, rabid animal that you truly are.

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg

Your flawed analogy does nothing to dispute that Antifa, today, and as pictured are violent fascist thugs.

Do you have the Moral Courage to admit that all Americans who do not share you view of America as an Evil,

You can defend government all you want. That's exactly how we became a police state.

And watching Antifa in action just fills me with the warm, fuzzy belief that they would create a society overwhelmed with freedom, tolerance, and hugs and puppies.
Thank goodness nobody in their right mind takes them seriously. They are obviously lacking intelligence and good sense. Fruitcakes.

Oh, I take them seriously, in the same way I would take seriously a rabid wild animal running loose in the neighborhood and needing to be put down for the safety of everyone. I don't, however, respect them in the slightest.

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg

That you should get over thinking of yourself as some righteous, admirable crusader in the mold of the Founding Fathers. Even the comparatively mild behavior of the Sons of Liberty was unacceptable to them, and they would have spat on you as the vicious, rabid animal that you truly are.
The Sons of Liberty played a role in the revolution. Antifa will play a similar role in the upcoming revolt/civil war.

View attachment 168934

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg
A bakery is not KIng George and the East India Company, you twat puke.

The fake victims claimed rape by cake, and maintain the business owners are to blame for their fatness.

The sad thing is that people like you think those assertions are valid. You should be locked up along wiht the lezbos and the pos judge who, as stated in the thread title, fined these people because they are Christian..and maintains that it is okay to lock people up for their religion and nothing more.

YOu know, like these idiots maintain we do to muslims (except we don't. They do..only against Christians).
I like carrot cake.
Right on cue!!!

Oh, I take them seriously, in the same way I would take seriously a rabid wild animal running loose in the neighborhood and needing to be put down for the safety of everyone. I don't, however, respect them in the slightest.

Like all crazy people, they are dangerous.

But nobody takes their *ideas* seriously..the shit they claim is the reason they mob up and attack. Because their stupid causes make no sense.

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg

The Sons of Liberty played a role in the revolution. Antifa will play a similar role in the upcoming revolt/civil war.

You ain't the Sons of Liberty, dumbass. I believe I just said that. You're not very bright, apparently.

From the looks of it, the only role Antifa will play in any "upcoming revolt" is to discourage anyone from wanting to revolt, simply because they don't want to associate themselves with garbage like you. You are the best advertisement I've ever seen for "No thanks, not interested".

Like all crazy people, they are dangerous.

But nobody takes their *ideas* seriously..the shit they claim is the reason they mob up and attack. Because their stupid causes make no sense.

Well, the eventual smackdown they're earning for themselves will at least be entertaining.

You ain't the Sons of Liberty, dumbass. I believe I just said that. You're not very bright, apparently.

From the looks of it, the only role Antifa will play in any "upcoming revolt" is to discourage anyone from wanting to revolt, simply because they don't want to associate themselves with garbage like you. You are the best advertisement I've ever seen for "No thanks, not interested".
You must be an evangelical christian.

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg

They sure will. They will be the first people to be lodged inside our newly built mental hospitals.

Do you consider all loyal Americans to be your enemy?

Should all normal, loyal Americans consider you their enemy?
Define loyalist. The founders defeated the loyalist to win independents which led to the Bill of Rights.

Don't play games. Loyal to the government you define as your enemy.

Should normal, loyal, Americans consider you their enemy?
Normal Americans are finally waking up to the fact that government is corrupt beyond the tipping point. Voting doesn't work so revolt is inevitable.

Being loyal to a corrupt government makes you part of the problem with no interest in a solution.

What you mean is "We had the election, and we didn't win...so we must destroy the election process and force the world to accept our globalist ideals!"

Fuck off you stupid twat. You need to die before you waste any more of our air.

Last edited:

Define loyalist. The founders defeated the loyalist to win independents which led to the Bill of Rights.

Normal Americans are finally waking up to the fact that government is corrupt beyond the tipping point. Voting doesn't work so revolt is inevitable.

Being loyal to a corrupt government makes you part of the problem with no interest in a solution.

What you mean is "We had the election, and we didn't win...so we must destroy the election process and force the world to accept our globalist ideals!"

We were given a choice between 2 corrupt individuals. I don't call that an election. Evangelical christians proved to the world that they have no moral compass. Their MO is hate and destruction, so there is no way to have rational conversation with them.

You have proven that.

She forgot to add... and you shall die for it infidel. Die, infidel, die.

You must be an evangelical christian.

I'm not especially evangelical about it, since I have a lot of trouble giving a crap about most people.

But technically, my church is considered evangelical, yes.

We were given a choice between 2 corrupt individuals. I don't call that an election. Evangelical christians proved to the world that they have no moral compass. Their MO is hate and destruction, so there is no way to have rational conversation with them.

You have proven that.

Evangelical Christians proved to the world that they don't have YOUR moral compass, whatever that is, and they would have just told you that, had you asked.

Forum List

Back