Evangelical Christians Must Pay For Trading Faith For Power, Morality Lost Forever

`
`

I've read authors refer to the political evangelists as "dogs of satan." While that's a bit to harsh for me, I can see and appreciate the logic behind that statement.
If you don't mind me asking, can you explain the logic behind political evangelists being called "dogs of satan" and why you can appreciate it?

Republicans like to pretend they are the moral authority but the evidence shows they are the worst of two evils. Justice democrats are at least trying to salvage the democratic party from ruin.

Christians, especially evangelical christians will continue to believe their own lies long after they get their heads handed to them in the upcoming civil war.
We can't hold a candle to your righteous indignation. You are the new relative moral majority.
Thank you.

White Evangelical Christians en masse and other Christians voting for the likes of Donald Trump and Roy Moore have done irreparable damage to their faith. They now have absolutely no moral authority outside the cult they have become.

Evangelical Christians must pay for trading faith for power, morality lost forever

They have done just that, outed themselves entirely on their phoney claim to be Christians. They are not Christians. You cannot support a self-admitted sexual predator and support an accused pedophile and call yourself a Christian.
The catholic church has been doing that for hundreds of years.

Christians, especially evangelical christians will continue to believe their own lies long after they get their heads handed to them in the upcoming civil war.

Interesting profile picture there..I've seen it before being displayed by murderous, anti-christian communist thugs. Communist Party of Germany - Wikipedia

View attachment 168934

"the KPD's headquarters from 1926 to 1933. The Antifaschistische Aktion (a.k.a. "Antifa") logo can be seen prominently displayed on the front of the building."

By Bundesarchiv, B 145 Bild-P046279 / Weinrother, Carl / CC-BY-SA 3.0, CC BY-SA 3.0 de, File:Bundesarchiv B 145 Bild-P046279, Berlin, Liebknecht-Haus am Bülowplatz.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
I'm not German. My avatar reflects a 21st century version of antifa.

Don't forget that Left Wing women voted for the serial rapist Billyboy Clinton.

Lying piece of trash trumpscum.

When was he ever charged with rape moron?

And who voted for bill Clinton after the Starr investigation

White trash trump scum are such lying loons.

Funny how you only get "outraged" by the need for formal charges when it applies to Democrats. You have no trouble imputing guilt to Donald Trump for things he's never been charged with.

It's almost like you're a hypocritical partisan hack, or something . . . :eusa_think:

Interesting profile picture there..I've seen it before being displayed by murderous, anti-christian communist thugs. Communist Party of Germany - Wikipedia

View attachment 168934

"the KPD's headquarters from 1926 to 1933. The Antifaschistische Aktion (a.k.a. "Antifa") logo can be seen prominently displayed on the front of the building."

By Bundesarchiv, B 145 Bild-P046279 / Weinrother, Carl / CC-BY-SA 3.0, CC BY-SA 3.0 de, File:Bundesarchiv B 145 Bild-P046279, Berlin, Liebknecht-Haus am Bülowplatz.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg

Republicans like to pretend they are the moral authority but the evidence shows they are the worst of two evils. Justice democrats are at least trying to salvage the democratic party from ruin.

We can't hold a candle to your righteous indignation. You are the new relative moral majority.
Thank you.
You are more than welcome.

It's like you believe there's a common law of decency that we all know and follow.

The hell you say.

You obviously haven't watched how the crazy antifa fools fare at their *protests* when they try to rough up rightwingers.

Not too worried about the *upcoming civil war* lol.
From what I can tell, you are so filled with anger and hate that you don't even know who is friend or foe.

You obviously haven't watched how the crazy antifa fools fare at their *protests* when they try to rough up rightwingers.

Not too worried about the *upcoming civil war* lol.
From what I can tell, you are so filled with anger and hate that you don't even know who is friend or foe.

Maybe she just doesn't think other people get to decide that for her.

White Evangelical Christians en masse and other Christians voting for the likes of Donald Trump and Roy Moore have done irreparable damage to their faith. They now have absolutely no moral authority outside the cult they have become.

Evangelical Christians must pay for trading faith for power, morality lost forever

They have done just that, outed themselves entirely on their phoney claim to be Christians. They are not Christians. You cannot support a self-admitted sexual predator and support an accused pedophile and call yourself a Christian.
You do realize that the problem was a reflection of society and peaked in the 1960's through the 1980's, right?

And that it was largely a homosexual problem, right? That there were about 200 actual pedophiles who fit the predator profile and they are all in prison, right?

And that the majority of the other 4,500 priests engaged in one off sex with teenage boys which ran the gamete from kissing and fondling to intercourse, right?

View attachment 168934

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg
The Sons of Liberty were considered violent thugs too because they had the balls to stand up to king George and his East India Company. The U.S. has become what the founders fought and died to free themselves from.

View attachment 168934

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg
The Sons of Liberty were considered violent thugs too because they had the balls to stand up to king George and his East India Company. The U.S. has become what the founders fought and died to free themselves from.

Your flawed analogy does nothing to dispute that Antifa, today, and as pictured are violent fascist thugs.

Though thank you for your tacit admission that you see America as your enemy.

Do you have the Moral Courage to admit that all Americans who do not share you view of America as an Evil,

should consider you and yours as their enemies?

You do realize that the problem was a reflection of society and peaked in the 1960's through the 1980's, right?

And that it was largely a homosexual problem, right? That there were about 200 actual pedophiles who fit the predator profile and they are all in prison, right?

And that the majority of the other 4,500 priests engaged in one off sex with teenage boys which ran the gamete from kissing and fondling to intercourse, right?
I know a lot about the church. The physical an psychological abuse is done openly. They chose to hide the sexual abuse.

View attachment 168934

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg

Your flawed analogy does nothing to dispute that Antifa, today, and as pictured are violent fascist thugs.

Do you have the Moral Courage to admit that all Americans who do not share you view of America as an Evil,

You can defend government all you want. That's exactly how we became a police state.

View attachment 168934

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg

You can defend government all you want. That's exactly how we became a police state.

Do you consider all loyal Americans to be your enemy?

Should all normal, loyal Americans consider you their enemy?

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg

Define loyalist. The founders defeated the loyalist to win independents which led to the Bill of Rights.

Violent fascist thugs.

antifa.jpg

Define loyalist. The founders defeated the loyalist to win independents which led to the Bill of Rights.

Don't play games. Loyal to the government you define as your enemy.

Should normal, loyal, Americans consider you their enemy?

Forum List

Back