Even MSNBC now admitting Prosecution case against KYLE RITTENHOUSE is "FALLING APART" (video)

I don’t qualify as a hyperventilating Liveral, but I’ve been very vocal that I don’t believe Kyle acted appropriately that night. I’m not talking from a LEGAL but from a MORAL standard. Legally, he probably meets the standard for self-defense. Morally and ethically I do not believe he does. Definitely not by the standards that I have been taught and come to embrace over the last three decades
So you would do nothing while some clown is beating you over the head with a skateboard.

The trial is a sham. It was set up to acquit. They appointed prosecutors so bad at their job they almost have to be taking and the judge is obviously in the defense's court. The outcome was decided before the jury was even picked.
No, the prosecution's case is a sham.

I don’t qualify as a hyperventilating Liveral, but I’ve been very vocal that I don’t believe Kyle acted appropriately that night. I’m not talking from a LEGAL but from a MORAL standard. Legally, he probably meets the standard for self-defense. Morally and ethically I do not believe he does. Definitely not by the standards that I have been taught and come to embrace over the last three decades
explain this moral issue you have? As I have stated frequently in here, what did he do to Rosenbaum?

explain this moral issue you have? As I have stated frequently in here, what did he do to Rosenbaum?
Well according to the prosecutor today he is going to argue (according to a grainy and fuzzy picture) that Kyle pointed his rifle in a left handed stance (which he never did) at Ziminski and that this action provoked Rosenbaum to chase after Kyle.

That's their reasoning for dismissing the self defense claims....that Kyle started the whole thing by provoking the fight.

I didn’t realize that Kyle was a certified firefighter or EMT. Very experienced for a 17 year old CHILD who should have been home with his teddy bear and nightlight.
You have to be a certified firefighter to put out a fire?

You have to be an EMT to help someone who has minor injuries?

You are a Certified Clown.

Well according to the prosecutor today he is going to argue (according to a grainy and fuzzy picture) that Kyle pointed his rifle in a left handed stance (which he never did) at Ziminski and that this action provoked Rosenbaum to chase after Kyle.

That's their reasoning for dismissing the self defense claims....that Kyle started the whole thing by provoking the fight.
he never ever ever pointed a gun at rosenbaum, you can't see shit in their video. He would have had to have pointed it at rosenbaum who chased him, and no where, even in fat fks one words you can't see who he pointed at, that is if you have magic eyes, there's nothing anyone can see, nothing. And, The strap holding the gun was set for right handed shot not left, so physically impossible to move the gun without adjusting his strap to the other side. hahahhahahahahahahahahaha.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back