Even republicans must admit how much of a trainwreck Trump’s re-election campaign has been

Hey BillyBullshit.......@Billy000

What about it.

We got 2 extra senators in 2018.

And Trump just nominated his third Scotus Judge.

What you got ?
What did the nation get? Inept leadership. Destruction of national institutions. Massive deficits. Divided population. Isolation from allies. Loss of credibility.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Only after the pandemic.

The population was divided before he was sworn in. You fuckers have been butthurt from day you lost.

Allies will stay allies, they need us.

The middle east accords have Trumps credibility above Obama who destroyed nations and their peoples.
We are at each other’s throats. Seriously. It’s getting more and more violent. Allies think we are a joke and no longer take us seriously. Our institutions have been made overtly political.

And for what?

It will get exponentially worse no matter who is president. Fact.
Bullshit. This president is making it worse ON PURPOSE.

What about it.

What you got ?
What did the nation get? Inept leadership. Destruction of national institutions. Massive deficits. Divided population. Isolation from allies. Loss of credibility.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Only after the pandemic.

The population was divided before he was sworn in. You fuckers have been butthurt from day you lost.

The middle east accords have Trumps credibility above Obama who destroyed nations and their peoples.
We are at each other’s throats. Seriously. It’s getting more and more violent. Allies think we are a joke and no longer take us seriously. Our institutions have been made overtly political.

And for what?

What did he do to cause months of Dimwinger rioting and looting? Be specific.

1) COVID infections for Trump and his closer inner circle. Let’s also not forget the three GOP senators. Do you notice how no prominent democrat has tested positive? Obviously we can’t rule out that happening, but a lot can be said at this point.

2) A disastrous debate which all the SCIENTIFIC polls show Trump lost.

3) A record loss in election polls for the last year

4) Lets not forget Melania hating on Christmas! I mean I personally don’t give a shit she said this, but can you imagine how republicans would have reacted if Michelle said that shit? Fox would never shut the fuck up about it. War on Christmas! Derp!

Throw in

Impeachment
Collapsed Economy
Civil Unrest
Accusations of Racism

1) COVID infections for Trump and his closer inner circle. Let’s also not forget the three GOP senators. Do you notice how no prominent democrat has tested positive? Obviously we can’t rule out that happening, but a lot can be said at this point.

4) Lets not forget Melania hating on Christmas! I mean I personally don’t give a shit she said this, but can you imagine how republicans would have reacted if Michelle said that shit? Fox would never shut the fuck up about it. War on Christmas! Derp!

Trump’s entire ‘presidency’ has been a trainwreck.

Throw in

Impeachment
Collapsed Economy
Civil Unrest
Accusations of Racism

Fake impeachment.
China's Kung Flu tanked the economy, not Trump.
Civil unrest is 100% on you leftwing fascists.
"Accusations"????? :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

What about it.

What you got ?

Wrong.

Wrong.

Only after the pandemic.

And for what?

You're wrong.

Wrong. He has done more than the previous three combined.

That exchange about law and order, and the Biden being part of the division, and lack of clamping down on looting, rioting, and burning after Ferguson, and not supporting the police.....

That right there.... ALONE.... Trump has my vote.

That exchange about law and order, and the Biden being part of the division, and lack of clamping down on looting, rioting, and burning after Ferguson, and not supporting the police.....

Well, you are in the minority either way. Trump could just randomly say “law and order” while rambling incoherently about nonsense and you people would still get sexually aroused lol

Well, you are in the minority either way. Trump could just randomly say “law and order” while rambling incoherently about nonsense and you people would still get sexually aroused lol

Yeah...... I can remember a thousand times being told I was the minority in 2016.

Funny.... I'm not quite as convinced this time, as I was last time, that I'm the minority.

Deplorables acknowledging reality? I don't think so....

1601769821327.png

What about it.

What you got ?

Wrong.

Wrong.

Only after the pandemic.

And for what?

We were not at each others throats before Trump ?

Seriously ?

You dicks thought you had it in the bag in 2016.

How dare we beat your asses ?

But we did and you cocksuckers have been crying and shitting about it ever since.

I feel sorry for people with TDS.
Trump's doing what he can against the wind as always
and deserves 4 more years.

4 years in jail The POS is a cancer on America

You ever debate in the BullRing ?

Would you be willing to have a go at it.

Just let me know how to get there I'm not very good with computers like my expert son is

It's about debating.

To be frank: you don't debate worth shit.

But if you want to give it a shot....I'll be happy to set it up.

Yeah...... I can remember a thousand times being told I was the minority in 2016.

Funny.... I'm not quite as convinced this time, as I was last time, that I'm the minority.

Well you were last time because Hillary won the popular vote lol

No, because our country is not a Democracy. It is a representative republic. That means you have to have the support of a significant number of states. We are not country based on popularity among the ignorant. We are a republic.

Did you never even learn the pledge of allegiance?

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Doesn't say "and to the Democracy for which it stands". It says to the Republic. Because that is what we are.

Popular vote is utterly meaningless, and it should be.

Please feel free to move to Cuba.

I kinda like what he's done but I would prefer to have a governor that does it and not a president.

That way you and the rest of the left can have your state and I'll have mine.

And if you come into my state, I'll beat you to death.

No, because our country is not a Democracy. It is a representative republic. That means you have to have the support of a significant number of states. We are not country based on popularity among the ignorant. We are a republic.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Doesn't say "and to the Democracy for which it stands". It says to the Republic. Because that is what we are.

1601781186462.jpeg

Lol I’m just pointing out that you’re in the minority. You said all this for nothing.

No. This is a cult. They really, truly, seriously don't see anything that Trump has not done well.

The walls of this bubble cannot be penetrated by reality.
You're gonna kill yourself, aren't you?

Forum List

Back