Every pre-born baby is conceived by, loved by, and wanted by God. The “choice” is His.

How many would give a shit if it was an illegal immigrant brown woman having an abortion in the US?

Me.

A baby is a baby. Brown, black, any color. Every baby is made in the image of God. The question is: does that give any person the right to flood into our borders and basically squat. No, it doesn't. But that doesn't mean you endorse infanticide.

How many would give a shit if it was an illegal immigrant brown woman having an abortion in the US?

Me.

A baby is a baby. Brown, black, any color. Every baby is made in the image of God. The question is: does that give any person the right to flood into our borders and basically squat. No, it doesn't. But that doesn't mean you endorse infanticide.
It does when you throw bullets at humans seeking to improve their lives in a country of extremely fat assholes..

Me.

It does when you throw bullets at humans seeking to improve their lives in a country of extremely fat assholes..

I can't make any sense of this. What country are you talking about?

Christology wasn't fully developed until the 7th century and it was political from the get go. It's neither here nor there.At some point, you have to choose whether you want to get shit done and arrive at solutions to force a change or............succumb to propaganda and verbally abuse each other on the interwebs as you are told to do.
`
Abortion discussions are always a lose/lose proposition regardless of belief or on-line vs in real time.

You would be surprised at the number of people that do support choice. These people have seen the repercussions of women that have had children and then severely neglected or abused them because they didn't want them in the first place.

This is not a choice that I had to make. It's not a choice that many on this board have ever had to make. Yet, it is a free will/choice.

This is used as a wedge issue.

The "choice" to be responsible, use protection and realize the implications would reduce the number of abortions dramatically
If people did what I thought they should do then we wouldn't be here. That's not how life works and you know it. It's not even a choice that you have to make. The number of abortions in the US has dropped dramatically.

I think that discussions need to be initiated that deal with some hardcore facts that start out with..........so, you have met your Romeo and end with things like divorce, no skills, working 3 jobs while the kid/s raise themselves in gang banging neighborhoods because that is where rent is affordable.

Christology wasn't fully developed until the 7th century and it was political from the get go. It's neither here nor there.At some point, you have to choose whether you want to get shit done and arrive at solutions to force a change or............succumb to propaganda and verbally abuse each other on the interwebs as you are told to do.
`
Abortion discussions are always a lose/lose proposition regardless of belief or on-line vs in real time.

You would be surprised at the number of people that do support choice. These people have seen the repercussions of women that have had children and then severely neglected or abused them because they didn't want them in the first place.

This is not a choice that I had to make. It's not a choice that many on this board have ever had to make. Yet, it is a free will/choice.

Should we then tell children and adults who were "Severely neglected and abused" that it would have been better had they never been born, then? That's what you're saying, you know.

That isn't what I am saying and you are distorting it.

Me.

USA.

`

The "choice" to be responsible, use protection and realize the implications would reduce the number of abortions dramatically
If people did what I thought they should do then we wouldn't be here. That's not how life works and you know it. It's not even a choice that you have to make. The number of abortions in the US has dropped dramatically.

I think that discussions need to be initiated that deal with some hardcore facts that start out with..........so, you have met your Romeo and end with things like divorce, no skills, working 3 jobs while the kid/s raise themselves in gang banging neighborhoods because that is where rent is affordable.

Wait what? You're saying being responsible isn't a choice? What planet are you living on?

`

Should we then tell children and adults who were "Severely neglected and abused" that it would have been better had they never been born, then? That's what you're saying, you know.

You said and I quote directly, "The repercussions of women that have had children and then severely neglected or abused them because they didn't want them in the first place."

So you're saying since the women didn't want them in the first place, and then neglected and/or abused them as a result, it would have been better if they had never been born. Right? I can't see another way around this. It's like saying, "See? These women didn't want their babies and then abused them." So what was the better option? Death?

Me.

USA.

"Throwing bullets at humans seeking to improve their lives...." What are you on about? And what does being "extremely fat" have to do with ANY of that? (And no, I'm not fat, and would put my BMI up to yours if you doubt me. Not that we have any reason to believe each other online. But liberals usually have a hang up about fat people as if it's any of their business....)

`

You said and I quote directly, "The repercussions of women that have had children and then severely neglected or abused them because they didn't want them in the first place."

So you're saying since the women didn't want them in the first place, and then neglected and/or abused them as a result, it would have been better if they had never been born. Right? I can't see another way around this. It's like saying, "See? These women didn't want their babies and then abused them." So what was the better option? Death?

You said and I quote, "Should we then tell children and adults who were "Severely neglected and abused" that it would have been better had they never been born, then?"

They already know that they were not wanted. You don't have to tell them anything---providing they manage to live through it. Abuse/neglect is often generational. So, looking forward then you know that it would clearly be better for a woman to have an abortion rather than have children that she clearly doesn't want.

`

Wait what? You're saying being responsible isn't a choice? What planet are you living on?

It's not a choice that you get to make for them.

`

You said and I quote, "Should we then tell children and adults who were "Severely neglected and abused" that it would have been better had they never been born, then?"

They already know that they were not wanted. You don't have to tell them anything---providing they manage to live through it. Abuse/neglect is often generational. So, looking forward then you know that it would clearly be better for a woman to have an abortion rather than have children that she clearly doesn't want.

Wow....you know it is better for someone to be killed in the womb than to be born? You must think you're God. I don't know that, and I would never say that to someone. "It would have been better if you were never born." The only time I can think I would say that is in the case of a known mass murderer--say, Hitler. Someone who did mass injustice on purpose. Otherwise, I'm not going to tell a human being it would have been better if they were never born.

But obviously you're perfectly fine playing God like that.

This is just one way we know we are very close to the End. Thank. God. Maranatha.

`

I never implied that but the choice is theirs, don't make a bad one and end up murdering a child due to that poor choice

Wow....you know it is better for someone to be killed in the womb than to be born? You must think you're God. I don't know that, and I would never say that to someone. "It would have been better if you were never born." The only time I can think I would say that is in the case of a known mass murderer--say, Hitler. Someone who did mass injustice on purpose. Otherwise, I'm not going to tell a human being it would have been better if they were never born.

But obviously you're perfectly fine playing God like that.

This is just one way we know we are very close to the End. Thank. God. Maranatha.

Oh? You mean like you are playing God and making that decision for someone else?

Nice try.

I never implied that but the choice is theirs, don't make a bad one and end up murdering a child due to that poor choice
One would hope but again if they all did what I thought they should do then it wouldn't even be a topic.

For Planned Parenthood to defy Him is demonic and diabolical evil.
Too bad Republicans don’t like the born as much.

It’s sad how they love the fetus so much, but when it comes to the baby they say fuk it, it’s not mine why should I help it?

At least that’s something we can all agree on.

There’s no such thing as an unwanted baby. Just unwanted pregnancies.

And there’s a thing called ‘adoption’ which is actually a beautiful thing to do... it gives others an amazing gift, making a bad situation into something good. It’s the mature, selfless, admirable thing to do, while abortion is the exact opposite.

And there’s a thing called ‘adoption’ which is actually a beautiful thing to do... it gives others an amazing gift, making a bad situation into something good. It’s the mature, selfless, admirable thing to do, while abortion is the exact opposite.

There is an amazing thing called adoption; however, as long as they come straight from the womb. Not so much when they get older.

We have three who would agree on your adoption comments. I cannot imagine our family without them and know others who have adopted due to their inability to conceive...lucky babies who would have had a really miserable life if those parents hadn't stood up and said we'll take them

Forum List

Back