Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

Are you going to now deny that the KKK went through 3 Eras.
The original KKK is dead.

The KKK is currently in the 3rd Era.
I didn’t deny a thing did I? I said prove that the Republican platform is the same as the KKK, I’ll wait a little longer for you to catch up.

Are you going to now deny that the KKK went through 3 Eras.
The original KKK is dead.

The KKK is currently in the 3rd Era.
That has nothing to do with

Yes actually it does. People have the capacity to change, to grow and to evolve. Try it sometime
Now you're redefining what the term "youthful indiscretion" is? :rolleyes-41:
That's no youthful indiscretion when you form your own chapter, it becomes hardcore dude.
Seems he took more responsibility for his actions than you did for his actions. Just how sad is that?

A former KKK leader is running for office.

As a republican of course.

That's OK... Senator Robert Byrd (D)(WVa)) was a KKK organizer and leader himself... and HE managed to hold a Senate seat for a very, very long time. :cool:

Do lefties really want to open up the KKK can 'o worms? The longest serving democrat senator, Robert Byrd, was a KKK member. FDR appointed a former KKK member, Hugo Black, to the Supreme Court. Back in the early 20th century you couldn't find a KKK member who wasn't a member of the democrat party.

You seem to be confused, I didn't mention anything about an apology.
But, you also seem to be totally confused and overwhelmed in this thread.
There aren't any gays being discussed.

used the n-word after 2000 in an interview. All after he supposedly evolved.

Contect dude! Context!

Do lefties really want to open up the KKK can 'o worms? The longest serving democrat senator, Robert Byrd, was a KKK member. FDR appointed a former KKK member, Hugo Black, to the Supreme Court. Back in the early 20th century you couldn't find a KKK member who wasn't a member of the democrat party.
But….but….but…..this is some county board in Bumfuck Georgia…..

That's OK... Senator Robert Byrd (D)(WVa)) was a KKK organizer and leader himself... and HE managed to hold a Senate seat for a very, very long time. :cool:

he spoke to C-SPAN about why he would vote differently on the Civil Rights bill today. He said, "I thought, well now suppose I were black, and my grandson and I were on the highways in the mid-hours of the morning or midnight, and I stopped at a place to get that little grandson a glass of water or to have it go to the restroom, and there's a sign 'WHITES ONLY'... black people love their grandsons as much as I love mine, and that's not right."

Senator Byrd gave up being a racist. People change.

I never claimed there were pics of Slick on the island, so I don’t have to bring any, Assflap.

You claimed Trump was on the island, so you need to back that up or admit you are a liar.
LOL In other words, you got nothing? Trumptards never do. Now, fuck off.

A former KKK leader is running for office.

As a republican of course.

Remember Bull Connors? George Wallace? Lester Maddox? Robert Byrd? The KKK was the Strong arm force of the DEMOCRAT Party for 70 years. Try reading a History Book.

Forum List

Back