Ex-Nazi concentration camp guard living in Tennessee deported to Germany

He deserves to be deported.

What he participated in is still unspeakable.

If only we could deport those entities that are beating Asians to a pulp! Yea, I know: We cannot deport citizens. Darn it!

I thought..with all the kerfuffle about Nazis..Dem or Repub...depending on bias--that maybe some news about a REAL Nazi will resonate..LOL!

A 95-year-old former Nazi concentration camp guard who has been living in Tennessee was deported Saturday back to his home country of Germany.
In February 2020, a Memphis immigration judge ruled that Friedrich Karl Berger could be deported because he assisted in "Nazi-sponsored persecution" when he served as an armed guard in the Neuengamme Concentration Camp system, the Department of Justice said in a press release.
The court found Berger guarded a camp near Meppen where Russian, Jewish, Polish, Dutch and French prisoners were held. The judge said the prisoners were kept in "atrocious" conditions and were forced to do labor, working “to the point of exhaustion and death," the press release states.

The camp was abandoned in March 1945 and Berger helped move the prisoners to another camp, the court found. The nearly two-week trip to the new location was done under "inhumane conditions" and some 70 prisoners died, officials said.

a man wearing a suit and tie: Image: Friedrich Karl Berger (Dept. of Justice)

Berger acknowledged during his trial that he guarded the prisoners to prevent them from escaping, did not request a transfer from the concentration camp, and was still receiving a pension from Germany for his wartime service, according to federal officials.
Acting Attorney General Monty Wilkinson said Berger was deported because the U.S. is not "a safe haven for those who have participated in Nazi crimes."
“The Department marshaled evidence that our Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section found in archives here and in Europe, including records of the historic trial at Nuremberg of the most notorious former leaders of the defeated Nazi regime," he said in a statement. "In this year in which we mark the 75th anniversary of the Nuremberg convictions, this case shows that the passage even of many decades will not deter the Department from pursuing justice on behalf of the victims of Nazi crimes.”
Berger told The Washington Post last year that he was 19 at the time he was a guard and was forced to work at the camp. He said he made a life in the United States building wire-stripping machines.

“After 75 years, this is ridiculous. I cannot believe it. I cannot understand how this can happen in a country like this. You’re forcing me out of my home," he said.
Nothing exposes the pettiness, the vindictiveness, the ugliness, the subhuman viciousness of the Jewish soul like these periodic deportations of 95-year-olds for "crimes" they committed when they were teenagers.

Actually, I take that back. There is one thing that even more eloquently exposes what vile and contemptible creatures they are: when EvilEyeFeces posts the story here and gloats about it--taking delight on an injustice inflicted on another human--and the scum that upvote him.

Truly disgusting.

This story should be posted everywhere with the note that the true monsters of the twentieth century--the Jewish Bolsheviks--were not only allowed to immigrate here under the Lautenberg Amendment of 1991 if I recall, but we fucking paid their way. The Jew never looks more hateworthy than at this moment.
Nothing exposes the pettiness, the vindictiveness, the ugliness, the subhuman viciousness
..of YOUR soul..like this post~

the deportation of a war criminal is not an injustice..just the opposite, in fact.
war criminal, lol. He was a 19 year-old camp guard, you stupid shit ........
What do you mean, "you stupid shit"? What does it have to do with him? We know the US is full of shit. From the quote:

"Acting Attorney General Monty Wilkinson said Berger was deported because the U.S. is not a safe haven for those who have participated in Nazi crimes."

How many of those "who have participated in Nazi crimes" were employed by the US space program?

I thought..with all the kerfuffle about Nazis..Dem or Repub...depending on bias--that maybe some news about a REAL Nazi will resonate..LOL!

A 95-year-old former Nazi concentration camp guard who has been living in Tennessee was deported Saturday back to his home country of Germany.
In February 2020, a Memphis immigration judge ruled that Friedrich Karl Berger could be deported because he assisted in "Nazi-sponsored persecution" when he served as an armed guard in the Neuengamme Concentration Camp system, the Department of Justice said in a press release.
The court found Berger guarded a camp near Meppen where Russian, Jewish, Polish, Dutch and French prisoners were held. The judge said the prisoners were kept in "atrocious" conditions and were forced to do labor, working “to the point of exhaustion and death," the press release states.

The camp was abandoned in March 1945 and Berger helped move the prisoners to another camp, the court found. The nearly two-week trip to the new location was done under "inhumane conditions" and some 70 prisoners died, officials said.

Berger acknowledged during his trial that he guarded the prisoners to prevent them from escaping, did not request a transfer from the concentration camp, and was still receiving a pension from Germany for his wartime service, according to federal officials.
Acting Attorney General Monty Wilkinson said Berger was deported because the U.S. is not "a safe haven for those who have participated in Nazi crimes."
“The Department marshaled evidence that our Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section found in archives here and in Europe, including records of the historic trial at Nuremberg of the most notorious former leaders of the defeated Nazi regime," he said in a statement. "In this year in which we mark the 75th anniversary of the Nuremberg convictions, this case shows that the passage even of many decades will not deter the Department from pursuing justice on behalf of the victims of Nazi crimes.”
Berger told The Washington Post last year that he was 19 at the time he was a guard and was forced to work at the camp. He said he made a life in the United States building wire-stripping machines.

“After 75 years, this is ridiculous. I cannot believe it. I cannot understand how this can happen in a country like this. You’re forcing me out of my home," he said.
Nothing exposes the pettiness, the vindictiveness, the ugliness, the subhuman viciousness of the Jewish soul like these periodic deportations of 95-year-olds for "crimes" they committed when they were teenagers.

Actually, I take that back. There is one thing that even more eloquently exposes what vile and contemptible creatures they are: when EvilEyeFeces posts the story here and gloats about it--taking delight on an injustice inflicted on another human--and the scum that upvote him.

Truly disgusting.

This story should be posted everywhere with the note that the true monsters of the twentieth century--the Jewish Bolsheviks--were not only allowed to immigrate here under the Lautenberg Amendment of 1991 if I recall, but we fucking paid their way. The Jew never looks more hateworthy than at this moment.
Nothing exposes the pettiness, the vindictiveness, the ugliness, the subhuman viciousness

the deportation of a war criminal is not an injustice..just the opposite, in fact.
What do you mean, "you stupid shit"? What does it have to do with him? We know the US is full of shit. From the quote:

"Acting Attorney General Monty Wilkinson said Berger was deported because the U.S. is not a safe haven for those who have participated in Nazi crimes."

How many of those "who have participated in Nazi crimes" were employed by the US space program?
Many indeed..we all know that the 'Greatest Generation' took realpolitik seriously. One might assume that the Wilkinson statement was referring to now..and not 1946~

I'm guessing he felt more comfortable in a Red state.

With all the censorship an cancelling, you'd think he'd be a hero and rallying cry for todays libturds in America..

Does he even know where he is? lol. There are 1000's of 90 year old Nazis walking all over Europe still.r
How odd you would pretend to deny your own:
1620929767825.png
1620929784257.png
1620929807502.png
1620929924337.png

If he were an MS-13 Member who killed hundreds of people he would be a dreamer and supported for his entire life.

Truly disgusting.

Likely none. Not many scientists were SS guards. Merely being German is not participation in Nazi crimes.

Truly disgusting.

Likely none. Not many scientists were SS guards. Merely being German is not participation in Nazi crimes.
So, you're telling me that only SS members were convicted of crimes? I don't believe you.

Truly disgusting.

So, you're telling me that only SS members were convicted of crimes? I don't believe you.
Who was convicted of crimes against humanity for merely being a German? Come up with one name.

What we have to live with is that Nuremburg only made collective war crimes legal. The personal responsibility of every individual who committed outright murder was never addressed. It couldn't be. That would have made it important for the individual to assume responsibility for existing. Society needs to obscure the truth of personal existence. Those who see through this rise to positions of using those who do not.

Truly disgusting.

Who was convicted of crimes against humanity for merely being a German? Come up with one name.
You are like a teenager who's learned a new word and now you want to find as many ways to use it as quickly as possible. It is you who is making the claim of "merely being a German" and you think you've discovered something no one else has ever seen. Come back when you've completed puberty.

You will have a hard time deciding who were the worst prison guards. Japanese, Soviets, or Germans. He has no place here.

Truly disgusting.

You are like a teenager who's learned a new word and now you want to find as many ways to use it as quickly as possible. It is you who is making the claim of "merely being a German" and you think you've discovered something no one else has ever seen. Come back when you've completed puberty.
Can't come up with a name, can you? That's okay.

Why is that?

The south is a white supremacist hotbed !

Ignorant brainwashed imbeciles
wjsnnxnxnxx.jpg

Why is that?

The south is a white supremacist hotbed !

Ignorant brainwashed imbeciles
View attachment 502316
From geographical indications it looks like most of the interracial marriages are with native Americans and Hispanics.

New Topics

Forum List

Back