Exposed Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Racist Homophobe Says 1/2 of Trump Votes Racist, Sexist Homophobes

14291763_10157718069400354_142416597643345000_n.jpg

Very true Sashy......and that is why Obama represented EVEN your sorry and fat ass for 8 years.
image.png

Here is list of American Deplorables: Obama, Clinton, Kerry, Holder and Sharpton.
Add Victoria Nuland too.

I just hope the time comes and International Military Tribunal will investigate all the war crimes of all those people.
Is that the one who is a foreign relations expert on how to distribute cookies?

Yes it is, Victoria Nuland (Nudelman) also has a fat ass and a face that looks like it was made from Play-Doh.

Europa says Fuck You you Fat Assed Play-Doh faced POS, go and eat Noodles Victoria Nudelman.

She's married to that fat fuck and fellow Neo-Conservative Psychopath Robert Kagan, he of the Project For A New American Century.

It's great how the Leftists are now supporting the Neo-Conservatives.

Victoria Nuland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Robert Kagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course, Trump never said that, douche bag.

OK, nitwit...here's the DIRECT quote from Trump....(find a grown up to help you)

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said. "They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists.

I do not believe that the Donald-----idiot though he be----has SAID or even IMPLIED that all Mexicans are rapists and drug
dealers

perhaps not.......here's the DIRECT quote....You judge if you were a Mexican-American or Latina

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said. "They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists.

This is something a surrogate say's, and then the candidate themselves comes out and say's "Oh that's just Joe blowing off some steam. It's Joe being Joe".

Of course, Trump never said that, douche bag.

OK, nitwit...here's the DIRECT quote from Trump....(find a grown up to help you)

Got a list of Mexican scientists working for us

Got a link to that Trump saying that? Of course you don't because he didn't

I'll answer ALL of you moronic right wingers with the same Trump quote.....

Here is list of American Deplorables: Obama, Clinton, Kerry, Holder and Sharpton.
Add Victoria Nuland too.

I just hope the time comes and International Military Tribunal will investigate all the war crimes of all those people.
Is that the one who is a foreign relations expert on how to distribute cookies?

Yes it is, Victoria Nuland (Nudelman) also has a fat ass and a face that looks like it was made from Play-Doh.

Europa says Fuck You you Fat Assed Play-Doh faced POS, go and eat Noodles Victoria Nudelman.

She's married to that fat fuck and fellow Neo-Conservative Psychopath Robert Kagan, he of the Project For A New American Century.

It's great how the Leftists are now supporting the Neo-Conservatives.

Victoria Nuland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Robert Kagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems like Europe is getting tired of Washington's control too. The other day marching Germans were protesting about it, they have banners like that in their hands:

upload_2016-9-10_13-13-18.png

Merkel's rating is super low, hopefully she will be a history next year.

She said, as an overbroad generalilzation, half of Trump supporters are....
It was a big mistake on her part, but
if you choose to put yourself in that half, that is YOUR choice.

Damn right it's MY choice.....if I'm everything that psychotic old cow finds "deplorable" I'll wear it with honor.
Just sayin'. I know you wear your hatred with pride.

She is dividing and looking to classify those who simply don't agree with her as a candidate. That kind of rhetoric, same as Obama's opinion of voters, is from
an individual who has not been able to convince herself ... much less the voters "in general" that she believes in what she says when she stands behind a podium that reads "Stronger Together". You have to be willing to consider the opposition and have a respect of those voters that don't always readily shares in your positions ... she hasn't proved either case. That specific tone, and her direct uncensored view of the American voter, reveals her actions and the true nature of her character which is not ready to reach out as a commander-in-chef the way a leader should. Specifically calling out and alienating voters not on your side, reveals a more selfish driven ambition.

Clinton says half of all Trump supporters belong in ' basket of deplorables' | Fox News
I had posted something like this several weeks ago. Thanks for validating my the premise of my question Billary. Here it is: "I'm a white voter standing in a voting booth on Election Day.Why should I vote for Clinton when both her and her husband pander to minority groups and denigrate white people?"
So how's life in your big basket of hate? She was talking about people like you who make the rest look bad.
I'm not the one calling people "deplorable." Im making "us" look good. It's automotons like you that make "us" look bad

So how is that all Mexicans, dumbass? Go take a nap, fool

Much of what comes from Mexico is exactly that.

If I'm Trump, I don't just bring this up at campaign stops, I CALL FOR A PRESS CONFERENCE!!

I announce to the MSM that I'm holding a press conference TODAY and I ream this pathetic woman's ass over this.

This is the one of the two major parties candidate for POTUS saying this. This isn't crazy old grandpa yelling at the walls, this is the candidate herself.

So Hillary speaks the truth about Comrade Trump and the Alt Right and you lunatics got yout panties in a wad....FUNNY!

You got proof of what she said is correct, sounds like another Hillary lie, like snipers shooting at her in Bosnia.

Clinton says half of all Trump supporters belong in ' basket of deplorables' | Fox News
I had posted something like this several weeks ago. Thanks for validating my the premise of my question Billary. Here it is: "I'm a white voter standing in a voting booth on Election Day.Why should I vote for Clinton when both her and her husband pander to minority groups and denigrate white people?"

stop thinking about it----push a damn button and GET YOUR WHITE ASS OUT
OF THERE--------other people are waiting-----lots of them are "white"
Hopefully voting for Trump.

The far right is an abomination of American politics that has brought every bit of negative criticism down on itself. The rise of these twisted paranoiacs to political prominence is a development that must be reversed or they will suck our electoral system down to the level of a bad reality show/horror movie.

who, in your highly perceptive brain, constitutes---DA FAR RIGHT??
The highly emotional and uneducated segment of the population who see Trump as the political messiah they have been waiting on forever. His hardcore collection of followers who have up until now been shunned by the republicans for being too fucking loonytoons to allow near a microphone.

Forum List

Back