Exposing America’s Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

In Matthew Chapter 6, starting at verse 26, Jesus says that we shouldn't worry about food or clothing, that God will provide for us so I fail to see anything about our responsibility to look after ourselves. He also warns against accumulating treasures here on Earth where mold and moths will claim them.

As for forgiveness, we can't forgive someone who denies they've done wrong. Roy Moore says these women are lying.

And you have no proof they aren't lying, you just regurgitate your Party lines here. And quit pretending you 'progressives' are all about 'helping the poor'; that's been a sad joke since FDR. Your Party routinely looks down on them and insults them at every opportunity.
. Exactly right.. Do they not realize that a huge number of Christian's are among the poor in materialism yet are rich in the spirit ??

Why is it liberals attack Christianity, but then defend worse offenses by Muslims? Like they NEED to be defended? Like we attack sexual assaults but we defend Muslims sexual slavery? or Muslim enslavement of non Muslims? Female genital mutilation by Muslims? Or how Islam destroys homosexuals. Yet American liberals defend THAT but attack Christians that have never done any of these things, like moral equivocating cowards .

When a Muslim is up for the senate who has been accused by multiple witnesses of doing the things you say I am sure we liberals will be treating the Muslim exactly the same.
. I'm sure, meaning you are not sure, but are hopeful it will be the case eh ? Depends on who is in charge then doesn't it ?

What is sad? I voted for Trump. That is sad. Trump was the lesser of two evils, even more sad.

So you believe 25 years of Republican lies about Hillary Clinton because Hillary was NOT the lesser of two evils. She was a highly qualified woman who the Republican Party and the government of Russia painted as evil. And you didn't question that.

Trump had 40 years of documented corruption on his record and yet he was considered by this person as the lesser 2 evils?

You do have to question those who claim to believe in God so much defending a man who tried participating in FORNICATION with children

Except there is no evidence of that.

Do you God will condemn any man for looking at the evidence before rushing to Judgment and finding that evidence lacking not condemning the man?

Jesus defends Him and many other sinners. Why should we do any less?

Yeah right. Did you defend Hillary Clinton?

There are at least 9 testimonies in this situation.

Don't you you think Jesus defends them?

Actually there are zero testimonies. None have ever sworn under oath.

Of the accusers, only two people claimed any impropriety.

Neither of which has a credible account. One even admits to being uncredible.

And yes Jesus defends all sinners. Even you

There were 9 testimonies. These 9 women told stories about what Moore did to them. You question their credibility when you should be questioning why a 30 something year old man had to ask girls parents for permision to date.

I know what Jesus does. I read the bible every day. I meditate every day. I have worked with the poorest of people turning down a financial planning job and did so gladly because I enjoyed the work with the people. I've worked with the modern day lepers and I certainly don't need a pharisee like you to tell me about the grace of God.

lol rubbish. The GOP alone threw over $30 million at defeating Moore, That kind of money buys all kinds of 'testimonies', kid; it buys nearly anything. And, you don't know how old he was or who when he was referring to asking the mother's permission, idiot, that's a dishonest spin based on nothing but your need to lie. Asking parents' permission is not unusual in many parts of the country, especially back then, moron, though your ilk wouldn't have the first clue about such cultural norms.

Not rubbish. I'M 56 idiot. And the only times I asked permission from parents for a date was when I was I high school dating high school girls. .These women aren't lying.

Why is it liberals attack Christianity, but then defend worse offenses by Muslims? Like they NEED to be defended? Like we attack sexual assaults but we defend Muslims sexual slavery? or Muslim enslavement of non Muslims? Female genital mutilation by Muslims? Or how Islam destroys homosexuals. Yet American liberals defend THAT but attack Christians that have never done any of these things, like moral equivocating cowards .

When a Muslim is up for the senate who has been accused by multiple witnesses of doing the things you say I am sure we liberals will be treating the Muslim exactly the same.
. I'm sure, meaning you are not sure, but are hopeful it will be the case eh ? Depends on who is in charge then doesn't it ?

I am sure, not hopeful..

c41b2c56196e58a3b6d2eafc011c7ca1.png

2ec4b075666a0f761d605e3714533c62.jpg

Our tax money doesn't help the poor

Our charity does

Evangelicals believe the poor are poor because they are lazy. Jesus said "Blessed are the poor". He also said that That which we do to the least among us, we also do to Him.

In a country where wealthy enclaves incorporate themselves as towns to avoid having their tax dollars pay to educate the children of the poor, you cannot claim your country holds "Christian values".

A country where healthcare for the poor is considered "political" and people say "let them die" cannot claim that it holds Christian values. Jesus healed the sick. He didn't ask for payment, or whether they could afford coverage. He just healed the sick.

I am not "politically correct". I am living my life according to Jesus' words. You cannot claim to be Christian and shun others. Jesus was really clear on inclusiveness. He went out of his way to include the outcasts of his time - adulterers, lepers, tax collectors. His Gospel was one of forgiveness and redemption.
. Jesus knew what the world was gonna become in today's time's, and that's why we have the book of Revelations. You still living the word or are you cherry picking the Bible for PC reasons like so many others are now ?

Yep Jesus sure did and that's why he said look at the fruits, not just the words. Moore's fruit shows him to be an evil man. .

I have lost all respect for religious people - even those who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.

lol like anybody cares what an habitual liar and fake news peddler 'respects. I'm sure most Christians are relieved your ilk doesn't 'respect' them, actually.

Read the Big Giant Expose, found a couple a local pastors there in Alabama said something the rest of the article the usual soapboxing in favor of mindless sexual deviancy and the amoral sniveling typical of those with little substantive issues to tout and who support the Party of Pedo-Friendly Democrats while trying to pose as 'moralists'; truly ludicrous for these gimps to be blathering about 'hypocrisy' in anybody else, especially all you Clintonistas and Bernie's Buggerers here.

You are no Christian.

You do have to question those who claim to believe in God so much defending a man who tried participating in FORNICATION with children

Except there is no evidence of that.

Do you God will condemn any man for looking at the evidence before rushing to Judgment and finding that evidence lacking not condemning the man?

Jesus defends Him and many other sinners. Why should we do any less?

Yeah right. Did you defend Hillary Clinton?

There are at least 9 testimonies in this situation.

Don't you you think Jesus defends them?

Actually there are zero testimonies. None have ever sworn under oath.

Of the accusers, only two people claimed any impropriety.

Neither of which has a credible account. One even admits to being uncredible.

And yes Jesus defends all sinners. Even you

Yes. These vermin have no principles, so running around throwing out garbage like 'pedophile' and 'child molester' is just them being what they are, scum. In the meantime, they support a phoney 'Gay Rights' bowel movement that had such wonderful criminal kiddie raper fronts as NAMBLA on their 'movement's' advisory councils from the start, and of course proudly marching along in most of their 'Pride' parades for decades as well. Nobody can take anything these vermin seriously any more, and only idiots would want their 'respect'. They're laughable poseurs, supporting Islmao- Nazism at ever turn around the world, etc. they're sociopaths and psychopaths, so no need to waste your time pretending they have anything relevant or sane to say.

You are why people turn from God.

5a184f55140000954250f1f5.png

It’s okay to prey as long as you pray.

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.

More: Exposing America's Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

I have lost all respect for religious people - even those who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.
Listen up. If a man grabs your junk, let people know. Don't allow your political beliefs to overpower your ability to make others aware. Do not enable.

When "I let people know" that a man grabbed my junk, I was labelled a "bitch" because he was just having a little fun. No harm done. No need to throw that drink in his face. That was rude.

9 women accused Roy Moore but there's no proof. He's going to be elected Senator. 13 women accused Donald Trump's and he was elected President. 60 women accused Bill Cosby and he still has a career. One MAN accused Kevin Spacey and his career is over.

Women aren't enabling men by keeping silent. They're just tired of not being believed because they don't have proof. Sexual assault is a crime with little evidence or proof. It's almost always she said/he said and women's words aren't enough.
That is exactly why I am happy this revolution is happening. We know the leftist scum in Hollywood are trash. Politicians are trash. I hope more women come forward. Rape and other abuses are a terrible thing. It presents men as a group in a poor way. Let's acknowledge all the women that have suffered including Bill and Hillary's victims.

Fyi... Spacey has over 20 accusations against him. Oh yeah, let' not forget about that piece of liberal shit, Franken.

Our charity does

Evangelicals believe the poor are poor because they are lazy. Jesus said "Blessed are the poor". He also said that That which we do to the least among us, we also do to Him.

In a country where wealthy enclaves incorporate themselves as towns to avoid having their tax dollars pay to educate the children of the poor, you cannot claim your country holds "Christian values".

A country where healthcare for the poor is considered "political" and people say "let them die" cannot claim that it holds Christian values. Jesus healed the sick. He didn't ask for payment, or whether they could afford coverage. He just healed the sick.

I am not "politically correct". I am living my life according to Jesus' words. You cannot claim to be Christian and shun others. Jesus was really clear on inclusiveness. He went out of his way to include the outcasts of his time - adulterers, lepers, tax collectors. His Gospel was one of forgiveness and redemption.

True, like it or not there is a reason for the house, senate and electoral college.
We need to get rid of the career politicians to make the house and senate to work right, and the electoral college means that the rural areas are represented...

Rural areas are represented by the number of people living there. The electoral college was made because the elite at that time thought the regular guy was too stupid to elect their leaders not because rural areas would be represented. Of you live in a town of 100 people you should not get the same representation as a city of 5 million.

Roy Moore should not be in a position of responsibility.
Without the electoral college rural areas might as will not even vote... They would have zero say on the direction of the country

So? Why should an unincorporated town of 25 have equal say to a city of 7 million? I live in Kansas and I don't think I would want these rural idiots who voted for a governor who fucked up the state in his first term to a second one to have any real serious say in the direction of this country.
The red areas of the country are controlled by the people that work them. The people in the blue areas should have no say on how the land in the red areas is used because they do not live there. They should just stick to their own little blue areas.
The food and natural resources are in the red areas… Live with it
election-2016-county-map.png

And exactly what does this have to do with the topic?

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.

Listen up. If a man grabs your junk, let people know. Don't allow your political beliefs to overpower your ability to make others aware. Do not enable.

If a man grabs my junk, I will let him know - very FORCEFULLY.

I totally agree with you. 80% of Evangelicals cast a vote for Donald Trump. In doing so, they made a mockery out of the teachings of Jesus Christ. They're nothing but hypocrite's and only use the bible to go out against social issues & people that they have a religious grievance with.

There were white male pastors all over this country singing the praises of Donald Trump to their congregations. These people are not Christians--they're FAKES. They completely missed the big picture of what Christianity is all about.

Matt%2BWuerker%2BTrump%2BReligious%2BRight.jpg

Now these same self-proclaimed cough-cough Christians are supporting a Child molester in Roy Moore--(while using God at the same time.)

roy-moore-cartoon-moore.jpg

So much for organized religion in this country. It sucks.

"So much for organized religion in this country. It sucks."
Yep, them damn Christians....they're evil hypocrites and they're flat-out ruining this country!
We need less of this:
congregation.jpg

And more of this:
d1b52f6cae768c016ae42411b1e6fb77--drug-cartel-trump-card.jpg

And this:
B1QmMDwIgAAeeXf.jpg

Haha...oh those crazy Loons....they'll demonize and slander the shit out of Christians, the wealthy, productive positive contributors and the like...then support, speak highly of and even glamorize illegals, mentally unstable men in dresses, Antifa....etc etc
You Loons have zero credibility with normal, sane people....NOBODY but other twisted LefTards takes anything you say seriously....You are fun to fuck with though and your public display of twisted lunacy is quite entertaining....thanks for that.

Our charity does

Rural areas are represented by the number of people living there. The electoral college was made because the elite at that time thought the regular guy was too stupid to elect their leaders not because rural areas would be represented. Of you live in a town of 100 people you should not get the same representation as a city of 5 million.

Roy Moore should not be in a position of responsibility.
Without the electoral college rural areas might as will not even vote... They would have zero say on the direction of the country

So? Why should an unincorporated town of 25 have equal say to a city of 7 million? I live in Kansas and I don't think I would want these rural idiots who voted for a governor who fucked up the state in his first term to a second one to have any real serious say in the direction of this country.
The red areas of the country are controlled by the people that work them. The people in the blue areas should have no say on how the land in the red areas is used because they do not live there. They should just stick to their own little blue areas.

I totally agree with you. 80% of Evangelicals cast a vote for Donald Trump. In doing so, they made a mockery out of the teachings of Jesus Christ. They're nothing but hypocrite's and only use the bible to go out against social issues & people that they have a religious grievance with.

There were white male pastors all over this country singing the praises of Donald Trump to their congregations. These people are not Christians--they're FAKES. They completely missed the big picture of what Christianity is all about.

Now these same self-proclaimed cough-cough Christians are supporting a Child molester in Roy Moore--(while using God at the same time.)

Yep, them damn Christians....they're evil hypocrites and they're flat-out ruining this country!
We need less of this:
congregation.jpg

And more of this:

And this:
B1QmMDwIgAAeeXf.jpg

Haha...oh those crazy Loons....they'll demonize and slander the shit out of Christians, the wealthy, productive positive contributors and the like...then support, speak highly of and even glamorize illegals, mentally unstable men in dresses, Antifa....etc etc
You Loons have zero credibility with normal, sane people....NOBODY but other twisted LefTards takes anything you say seriously....You are fun to fuck with though and your public display of twisted lunacy is quite entertaining....thanks for that.

I love how you right wingers are all about "freedom" unless you disagree be with those who chose to exercise their freedom in ways you don't like.

I look at the guy in the last picture you posted and think be what a putz! But it's his life. You see something to ban.

The acid test on "freedom", isn't how you treat those people exercising freedoms you believe in and support, but rather how you treat those who's choices you disagree with. If you can't tolerate those you disagree with, then you're not supporting real freedom.

Our charity does

We need less of this:
congregation.jpg

And more of this:

And this:
B1QmMDwIgAAeeXf.jpg

I love how you right wingers are all about "freedom" unless you disagree be with those who chose to exercise their freedom in ways you don't like.

I look at the guy in the last picture you posted and think be what a putz! But it's his life. You see something to ban.

The acid test on "freedom", isn't how you treat those people exercising freedoms you believe in and support, but rather how you treat those who's choices you disagree with. If you can't tolerate those you disagree with, then you're not supporting real freedom.

Yeah--but there's no way you can support a child molester (Moore) or a sexual predator (Trump) and call yourself a Christian. That's the entire point of this thread.

Our charity does

We need less of this:
congregation.jpg

And more of this:

And this:
B1QmMDwIgAAeeXf.jpg

Yeah--but there's no way you can support a child molester (Moore) or a sexual predator (Trump) and call yourself a Christian. That's the entire point of this thread.
. Are you not attempting to condemn people based upon unproven, and unfounded allegations, and if so does it make you a pure political hack when you do this ?? You want the nation to go down a super slippery slope in which people can be used as political pawns without consequences. ?? And for what ?? Is it all in order to destroy Americans seeking office in which a specific group or party doesn't want them in those specific offices for political reasons ??

The timing, remember the timing in the Moore case, but does it matter or not ?

Hey, if concrete evidence is found within the library of laws we have, and a charge by a claimant is made as based upon those laws, then you could say without a doubt whether a person is gaining power or wants power for whom doesn't deserve that power being based upon the facts and the charge within a case.

If you want a nation that is turned over to this kind of tactic or bribery (if it is the case), and in order to control the power structure in the country, then you have fun with that when it turns on the party you love next.

Our charity does

We need less of this:
congregation.jpg

And more of this:

And this:
B1QmMDwIgAAeeXf.jpg

. Are you not attempting to condemn people based upon unproven, and unfounded allegations, and if so does it make you a pure political hack when you do this ?? You want the nation to go down a super slippery slope in which people can be used as political pawns without consequences. ?? And for what ?? Is it all in order to destroy Americans seeking office in which a specific group or party doesn't want them in those specific offices for political reasons ??

The timing, remember the timing in the Moore case, but does it matter or not ?

Hey, if concrete evidence is found within the library of laws we have, and a charge by a claimant is made as based upon those laws, then you could say without a doubt whether a person is gaining power or wants power for whom doesn't deserve that power being based upon the facts and the charge within a case.

If you want a nation that is turned over to this kind of tactic or bribery (if it is the case), and in order to control the power structure in the country, then you have fun with that when it turns on the party you love next.

I don't need you to write a novel. It's very clear that Moore was attracted to under age girls, and used his status as a district attorney to avoid the serious problems that any other man would have faced.

There is no one calling these women liars, except Moore. Furthermore, it wasn't they that came forward, it was the Washington Post that found them, indicating that there were formal complaints filed against Moore, possibly decades ago that were ignored because of his status as a district attorney, that the Washington Post found.

So at your peril vote for Roy Moore, because you can bet your last nickel that this deck hasn't been fully played out yet.

Romans 16:18

For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting.

2hqawrp.jpg

When "I let people know" that a man grabbed my junk, I was labelled a "bitch" because he was just having a little fun. No harm done. No need to throw that drink in his face. That was rude.

9 women accused Roy Moore but there's no proof. He's going to be elected Senator. 13 women accused Donald Trump's and he was elected President. 60 women accused Bill Cosby and he still has a career. One MAN accused Kevin Spacey and his career is over.

Women aren't enabling men by keeping silent. They're just tired of not being believed because they don't have proof. Sexual assault is a crime with little evidence or proof. It's almost always she said/he said and women's words aren't enough.
That is exactly why I am happy this revolution is happening. We know the leftist scum in Hollywood are trash. Politicians are trash. I hope more women come forward. Rape and other abuses are a terrible thing. It presents men as a group in a poor way. Let's acknowledge all the women that have suffered including Bill and Hillary's victims.

Fyi... Spacey has over 20 accusations against him. Oh yeah, let' not forget about that piece of liberal shit, Franken.
Have any women complained about Spacey?

No.

Didn't think so.

Romans 8:7

For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.

29cm2co.jpg

Have any women complained about Spacey?

No.

Didn't think so.

Considering Spacey assaulted a young man...........

Forum List

Back