F**** your thoughts and prayers?

Great, let's keep guns out of murderers hands.

Now we're right back where we started. How?

What do you propose?

Oh, and FYI, more people die from handguns, and it's not close.
I propose screwdrivers with non hardened or pointy tippage because if some fuck breaks in my shop at 3 am and I can not have a bangstick. I'll bury my killa scrwerdrivator in his throat.
Screwdrivers don't kill. I do !

Indeed.
Fuck your thoughts and prayers.
While you continue to embrace the murders of 40k people each and every year in worship to your God and it's Church of the NRA I would remind you that in countries around the world with reasonable gun laws the gun murder rate is, relative to the US, negligible.

It ain't god.
It's the guns.

No one ever got shot by a gun that wasn't there.

No, it is the GOVERNMENT that continually releases violent criminals.

Dumbfuck.

This is the sort of rhetoric we are hearing from elected officials these days, much like how Michigan state Rep. Ranjeev Puri, a Democrat, dropped the F-bomb in a statement about the recent shooting at Michigan State University.

According to democrats, they only want people to take action..........ie.............gun control legislation. God has no place in our lives at all, apparently. Now the Left is your god.

Meanwhile, in Left looneyville, activist Dabid Hogg admits that despite recently passed gun regulations, gun violence has gone up, not down

But that is what the Left does, they assess failure and then double down on it.
People are dead and you want to be the language etiquette police....

I don't think you get it... Have we hurt your fucking feelings....

Got the funerals and tell their mothers that someone said a bad word..

No you assholes support the people who release these monsters over and over and over again.

Hopefully you get to meet one of your monsters up close and personal.

No you assholes support the people who release these monsters over and over and over again.

Theodore is from across the pond and he's just stirring shit in a country he is not vested in. I imagine he enjoys living under british control in Belfast.

Being a politician you should be the language etiquette police

That is their job. In fact, that is pretty much their only job.

I'm just pointing out the inability or unwillingness of the said politician, as it communicates a disdain for those of faith who he claims to represent. Then again, maybe he openly said he was not going to represent those of faith within his district. LOL. But I would not expect such honesty from someone so morally repugnant.

I tell you what, you continue to put your faith in such politicians as where I will gladly place my faith in God and see who does better.

Are you hoping that people get killed?

Could it be as more gun laws fail to curtail more gun violence, that more gun laws are not the answer?

It has long been a very obvious pattern from the left wrong, to propose “solutions” that only end up aggravating the very problems that they are purportedly intended to mitigate, that any sane, thinking person should clearly see would only make things worse; and then, when these policies have the effect that anyone should have obviously expected of them, to blame those who opposed those policies, who warned what results would be, and to propose even more extreme versions of the same policies that caused or aggravated the problems.

Laws that interfere with the people to keep and bear arms are, perhaps, among the most perfect examples of this phenomenon.

Could it be as politicians and society becomes increasingly secular and crass and hateful, that the lack of God in society that is causing the uptick in gun violence?

Absolutely! Where God is forced out, Satan always comes in to fill the void. And inviting Satan in, in place of God, will always have bad results.

Well if nothing else, your post sure exposed an example of the kind of bizarre minds we are up against. : 0 . Has the left in this country really turned that godless and hateful of those who say they pray? . No wonder kids have gone off the tracks, their parents are doing nothing to save them. . I could not care less what these lost people think of me or what we believe. . If they wait until they die to find out the truth, they are taking the greatest most foolish risk there could ever be.
It is not hateful of prayer, it is the lunacy that prayer alone will some how fix this problem.

God is up there going, Are these idiots going to help themselves?

Forum List

Back