Face it Libs..It’s our lowest class using marijuana...that’s the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The GOP knows full well that just like cigarettes, alcohol and other “substances” it’s our most dependent, lowest grade predominantly using and often times abusing marijuana.
If the GOP wasn’t on a mission to Make America American Again and rebuild a higher class society legalization of marijuana wouldn’t be a problem.
This is just another case where government has to save Liberals from themselves...isn’t it?

This is just another case where government has to save Liberals from themselves...isn’t it?
That sounds like something a statist would say. JS

We need to take away all federal funding from these marijuana sanctuary states!

State_with_Reform.jpg

Think about...these are the same people bitching and whining nonstop about minimum wages and or how they don’t get enough free shit from taxpayers...right?
They have their children on macaroni and cheese and Top Ramen diets yet always have their sack of weed, Modello and $7 pack of cigarettes...right?
.GOV has to demand better of these people and protect taxpayers through legislation...right?
This really isn’t all that complicated...unless you’re a stoner yourself.

Think about...these are the same people bitching and whining nonstop about minimum wages and or how they don’t get enough free shit from taxpayers...right?
They have their children on macaroni and cheese and Top Ramen diets yet always have their sack of weed, Modello and $7 pack of cigarettes...right?
.GOV has to demand better of these people and protect taxpayers through legislation...right?
I totally get that. People are like that with ALL vices. Picking on a flower just seems partisan to me.
BTW i love modello
I am also a stoner. We talked about this earlier. Did you already forget? Did you burn that brain cell? :D

The GOP knows full well that just like cigarettes, alcohol and other “substances” it’s our most dependent, lowest grade predominantly using and often times abusing marijuana.
If the GOP wasn’t on a mission to Make America American Again and rebuild a higher class society legalization of marijuana wouldn’t be a problem.

Another case of Big Government Contards deciding that they need to save Americans from themselves.

Famous pot smokers:
Steve Jobs , Ben Franklin, The Beatles, Rick Steves, NBA executive Phil Jackson,
Bill Maher, Seth MacFarlane, Martha Stewart, David Letterman, etc etc etc

Are they all low class?
I swear Trump humps are the dumbest people on earth.

"Medical marijuana" is nothing more than a stalking horse for complete legalization. Should we "legalize" opioids, too?

Another case of Big Government Contards deciding that they need to save Americans from themselves.

Take away the ability for lowlifes to suck the taxpayer tit and I won’t give two shits about what people do in their homes...ask me to fund your filth and you can go fuck yourself....I’m all up in your business.

Small government!

State's rights!

Wait... the Trump administration wants to do what?

Forget all that stuff I said before! I never believed it in the first place!

I totally get that. People are like that with ALL vices. Picking on a flower just seems partisan to me.
BTW i love modello
I am also a stoner. We talked about this earlier. Did you already forget? Did you burn that brain cell? :D
You're making a huge assumption that he even has one to burn......... :D

Famous pot smokers:
Steve Jobs , Ben Franklin, The Beatles, Rick Steves, NBA executive Phil Jackson,
Bill Maher, Seth MacFarlane, Martha Stewart, David Letterman, etc etc etc

Are they all low class?
I swear Trump humps are the dumbest people on earth.

Haha..there you Loons go...right on key and so predictable.
Always hiding behind that .0002 percentile to make a point...and never realizing that nobody by you wacks give two shits about the .0002 percentile.

Take away the ability for lowlifes to suck the taxpayer tit and I won’t give two shits about what people do in their homes...ask me to fund your filth and you can go fuck yourself....I’m all up in your business.

Unfortunately, their hook is having children they can't or won't take care of. Abuse or neglect should result in severe restrictions on the parent(s), backed up by a real threat of incarceration (without conjugal visitation).

"Medical marijuana" is nothing more than a stalking horse for complete legalization. Should we "legalize" opioids, too?
Should we outlaw alcohol? No medicinal benefits (except red wine), causes many thousands of deaths every year, addicting, the list goes on. Alcohol has ruined a hell of a lot more lives than pot ever has.

Unfortunately, their hook is having children they can't or won't take care of. Abuse or neglect should result in severe restrictions on the parent(s), backed up by a real threat of incarceration (without conjugal visitation).

I am all for the arrest of any parents who abuse or neglect their children.

That you think that this is some particular feature of liberals and not conservatives is just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back