Father kills boy in his daughter's bed

A confrontation between the father and boy started. The boy apparently wasn't listening to the father's commands and reached for something. It ended with 17 year old being shot and killed at the scene.

That's enough for the Dad to walk.

Darwin Award nominee.

Good! Any reasonable dad should do the same. When my kids start dating the boys will be told. I got a shotgun,shovel and 20 acres and I ain't afraid to go back to prison!

Texas Law Age of Consent: Statutory Rape: The Age of Consent | LegalMatch Law Library "The age of consent is 17. The minimum age is 14 with an age differential of 3 years; thus, those who are at least 14 years of age can legally have sex with those less than 3 years older" So this one isn't even Statutory Rape. And more from Texas Law: "It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the actor...was not more than three years older than the victim [and] did not use duress, force, or a threat against the victim at the time of the offence"

So, this kid illegally entered the house and started raping the daughter? I can see this being a good shoot if that were the case. But, I didn't get that from the article. Last time I checked it takes two to tango. Unless you fella's believe the feminist that view all men as something between an oppressor and a rapist?

Now I'm really scared for my Son's when they start dating. Crazy Father's threatening them with guns when they show up (invited) by the daughters. Now this. Good grief. Your little Angel likes it in the poop chute and if not my son then it will be with another boy. Don't shoot my kid cause your daughter's a whore.

Last edited:
I don't see the father having to worry about being charged here.

I wonder if the boy was getting some before he was shot ?

Texas Law Age of Consent: Statutory Rape: The Age of Consent | LegalMatch Law Library "The age of consent is 17. The minimum age is 14 with an age differential of 3 years; thus, those who are at least 14 years of age can legally have sex with those less than 3 years older" So this one isn't even Statutory Rape. And more from Texas Law: "It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the actor...was not more than three years older than the victim [and] did not use duress, force, or a threat against the victim at the time of the offence"

So, this kid illegally entered the house and started raping the daughter? I can see this being a good shoot if that were the case. But, I didn't get that from the article. Last time I checked it takes two to tango. Unless you fella's believe the feminist that view all men as something between an oppressor and a rapist?

Now I'm really scared for my Son's when they start dating. Crazy Father's threatening them with guns when they show up (invited) by the daughters. Now this. Good grief. Your little Angel likes it in the poop chute and if not my son then it will be with another boy. Don't shoot my kid cause your daughter's a whore.

I don't think he entered illegally, the daughter said she let him in. He was probably surprised his girlfriend was saying she did not know him... his death will always be on HER shoulders.

The father then went into the girl's bedroom and discovered the 17 year old male in bed with his 16 year old daughter. The daughter denied knowing who the boy was.

A confrontation between the father and boy started. The boy apparently wasn't listening to the father's commands and reached for something. It ended with 17 year old being shot and killed at the scene.

The 16 year old girl later admitted to investigators that she did know the boy and had let him into the home

Read more: HCSO: - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston

Honestly, I think prosecutors should charge her with lying and causing his death. :(

Good! Any reasonable dad should do the same. When my kids start dating the boys will be told. I got a shotgun,shovel and 20 acres and I ain't afraid to go back to prison!

What if the boy's father isn't afraid to go to prison and shoots the dad and his whole family?

What if you had a brain?

Imagine the possibilities!

CaféAuLait;8768571 said:

I don't think he entered illegally, the daughter said she let him in. He was probably surprised his girlfriend was saying she did not know him... his death will always be on HER shoulders.

The father then went into the girl's bedroom and discovered the 17 year old male in bed with his 16 year old daughter. The daughter denied knowing who the boy was.

The 16 year old girl later admitted to investigators that she did know the boy and had let him into the home

Read more: HCSO: - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston

Honestly, I think prosecutors should charge her with lying and causing his death. :(

Exactly, if the girl had not lied and said she didn't know him the boy might be alive today.

What if the boy's father isn't afraid to go to prison and shoots the dad and his whole family?

Then Dad has the right to use whatever deadly force he thinks is appropriate.

If my son was invited into his house and he shoots him I would have no problem shooting the father that would be my right.

Police tell FOX 26 reporter John Donnelly that the father was notified that there was someone in his daughter's bedroom by one of his other children.

Good Heavens! Why on earth did she tell her dad that she didn't know this guy? He likely believed that a stranger was raping his daughter. If she had told her dad the truth that she invited the boy into her room, the kid would still be alive. She now has to live with her conscience in that she contributed to the boy's death.

Then Dad has the right to use whatever deadly force he thinks is appropriate.

If my son was invited into his house and he shoots him I would have no problem shooting the father that would be my right.

Silly question, but would it be the fathers fault since he believed the boy had broken in, or the daughters fault since she lied to dad? This girl should be charged with something.

Forum List

Back