Faucci Says Lock Downs May Be Back

Finding your one, true orange god distasteful makes us normal.
Only hair sniffers, atheists, satanic cultists and demnazis call mere mortals gods even in derision.
Say Treebeard, about that 5th Angel or creature that you believe in. It is still alive and how long has it been alive? And your passage, very frightening indeed. I've always liked the spooky human faced locus. Reminds me of the original 'The Fly" "Heelp meee.....Heeeeeelp Meeeeee"

If I don't believe those things or how you do, why should I hate them?
Oh, don't worry about hating them. They hate you. It's their job. The only escape is not to take the digital 666 e-commerce chip, and accept Jesus Christ as your savior, but you seem like a gambling man and most likely will place a bet during The Tribulation on Lucifer (whom you don't believe in either) to defeat Christ at The Battle of Armageddon.

The odds are not in your favor.

You play on a losing team.

This country is also infected by a bunch of knuckle draggers like you that have no compassion and don’t care who they infect.
You know if you would lock your doors, find a corner somewhere, and curl into a fetal position that mean ole virus couldn't hurt you. And you wouldn't have to tell others how to live their lives.

Voice of doom Dr Fauci warns US could face MORE COVID lockdowns as he admits latest variant set to hit US is less serious than Omicron: 'We can't just say we're done'​

Maybe we can! No one wants to be locked up in their own homes again.
Faucci is making the rounds ringing the bell of doom again. Go suck a breaker box, Faucci.
I'd like to lock him down and fill his britches with fire ants.

Easy. There were no lockdowns. A lot of us never stopped working despite Covid.
On your farm? Many did stop working because they had to when their place of work was
shut down.
Restaurants, bars, hair salons, gyms, movie theaters, etc.

Think about it.

You know if you would lock your doors, find a corner somewhere, and curl into a fetal position that mean ole virus couldn't hurt you. And you wouldn't have to tell others how to live their lives.
I have been very clear on this point.
I don't care if you get vaccinated or not.
I don't care if you wear a mask.
I don't care if you social distance.
That being said, if you don't do all three things, stay the fuck away from me.

So don't. Nobody cares. Just stay the fuck away from me.
then i guess you should crawl back under your bed, and stay there....that way, you stay the fuck away from the sane people
don't forget to get your 5th, 6th, 7th, boosters, ---THAT'S SOME VACCINE you are taking

My response.
1647645614636.png

Anymore? Come on admit it. You were one of those clowns who yelled at minimum wage earning teenage girls who told you the company requires you to wear a mask while in their store weren't you?
and you are 1 of those clueless clowns that buy everything the SCUM demonRATS say.....
after all, the lap top IS real---and you whined and pouted, saying it wasn't....go figure
you are very un-reliable for any TRUTH

Voice of doom Dr Fauci warns US could face MORE COVID lockdowns as he admits latest variant set to hit US is less serious than Omicron: 'We can't just say we're done'​

Maybe we can! No one wants to be locked up in their own homes again.
Faucci is making the rounds ringing the bell of doom again. Go suck a breaker box, Faucci.
I wonder if there will be another outbreak and lockdowns just before the Midterm Elections. Then everybody will get ballots in the mail and we will end up with another rigged election. if so, the Dems will keep the House and take over the Senate.

I wonder if there will be another outbreak and lockdowns just before the Midterm Elections. Then everybody will get ballots in the mail and we will end up with another rigged election. if so, the Dems will keep the House and take over the Senate.
Yes

Because COVID watches for coming elections
Smart little virus

Forum List

Back