🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fauci exposed - Project Veritas + Military knew Ivermectin was curative

That is what you people have been telling us to a decade now. Bit late to change now.

These two had far more to do with the vaccine than Malone, Drew Weissman and Katalin Kariko, but it has been worked on around the world by people sharing their results for decades.

Robert Malone did some work with mRNA early on, but he was not the first and he had left working on such things damn near 20 years before the first vaccine was made from mRNA technology.
"you people" isn't me. you need to contain these arguments to the actual people who said them and not lump the world into "agrees with you" and "is stupid".

That is what he tells everyone.

That is what he WAS. Funny how all of these "professional writers" have sprung up to smear this mans name when he pointed out the potential dangers of using the technology for vaccines. Also funny how they spew a bunch a shit that has no backup in any way, but not so funny is supposed "conservative" you, spewing the same unsubstantiated bullshit.

That is what he WAS. Funny how all of these "professional writers" have sprung up to smear this mans name when he pointed out the potential dangers of using the technology for vaccines. Also funny how they spew a bunch a shit that has no backup in any way, but not so funny is supposed "conservative" you, spewing the same unsubstantiated bullshit.

Wow, I must have missed your link backing up your claims.

Oh wait, you are one of those rules for thee and not me types.

Carry on

Hoax was and is my correct word from the very first month thru today
I was also just proven correct on my years long declaration about “from” Covid versus “with” Covid. Now that fact is suddenly in the public light with scrambling from those who ignored or opposed the concept and are now rushing to virtue signal how committed they are to making sure that these numbers are finally handled properly and numbers are corrected and released correctly henceforth
First up is immediate reduction in death tally from the lib loons beloved 800K to 200K. Now we will see firmly just how agenda addled these lockdown loons are by those who Will Still refer to the 800K
At least it’s somewhat of a Step 1 toward putting this overreactive hoax to bed.
Next up would be the stoppage of treating “worst case” as most likely.

Hoax was and is my correct word from the very first month thru today
I was also just proven correct on my years long declaration about “from” Covid versus “with” Covid. Now that fact is suddenly in the public light with scrambling from those who ignored or opposed the concept and are now rushing to virtue signal how committed they are to making sure that these numbers are finally handled properly and numbers are corrected and released correctly henceforth
First up is immediate reduction in death tally from the lib loons beloved 800K to 200K. Now we will see firmly just how agenda addled these lockdown loons are by those who Will Still refer to the 800K
At least it’s somewhat of a Step 1 toward putting this overreactive hoax to bed.
Next up would be the stoppage of treating “worst case” as most likely.
CDC is about to update their mask policy next after the head of CDC said cloth masks don't work. We were right about that too by the way. I wonder how many in DC recently bought stock in N95 mask manufacturers in the past 3 days. Bet Pelosi is on that list. Amazing how her husband has so much stock market knowledge that he always seems to come out rich

If you or I did that it would be insider trading and we'd be in jail like Martha Stewart was

P5KviYgXkIVl.jpeg

So many lies and the covidiots on this board will still defend Fraudci. Say what you will about all of us Truth Seekers but once again we are proven RIGHT!

The Plandemic was planned by The Obama Administration when Obama, Clinton and Biden's "Operation Russian Collusion" failed to drag Hillary Rotten McCankles rotting corpse across the finish line.

Right before Trump was inaugurated Obama removed the ban on gain of function research, Fauci was sent to Wuhan to teach The Communist Chinese how to make Bioweapons from a common cold virus, and The Pentagon funds gain of function research in Wuhan through a 3rd party.

Our Democracy and Our Elections were attacked by our own people, namely the Democrat Party, Obama, Clinton and Biden, The Defense Department and The Evil Dr. Fauci.

Hopefully Fauci is finally put behind bars where he belongs...

How these people were allowed to push this vaccine so fast -- and rush it to market -- obviously this was done because Biden and the Dems were in a hurry to murder as many people as they can....

Ivermectin is the most effective way to fight COVID -- aside from relying on your own natural immunity....and for the 99th time, barely anyone who matters dies from COVID

In the 1860s, the medical experts believed gangrene was caused by airborne vapors. Fauci's buds in Wuhan deployed this virus nearly two years ago, so anything they say can be questioned at this point.

Apparently, the Cry Baby Loser, lacking the integrity to admit that he lost the election, is incapable of accepting responsibility for anything averse, and so, despite all the times that the Loser had praised Dr Fauci, his weird worshipers must always mimic him in lashing out irrationally at someone.

Last edited:
The Plandemic was planned by The Obama Administration when Obama, Clinton and Biden's "Operation Russian Collusion" failed to drag Hillary Rotten McCankles rotting corpse across the finish line.

Right before Trump was inaugurated Obama removed the ban on gain of function research, Fauci was sent to Wuhan to teach The Communist Chinese how to make Bioweapons from a common cold virus, and The Pentagon funds gain of function research in Wuhan through a 3rd party.

Our Democracy and Our Elections were attacked by our own people, namely the Democrat Party, Obama, Clinton and Biden, The Defense Department and The Evil Dr. Fauci.

Why didn't Trump stop them??

In fact, he played right into their hands....

Even demanding he be given credit for this poisonous vaccine -- a vaccine that has murdered hundreds of millions of people just in the past 6 months

The Plandemic was planned by The Obama Administration ...
Priceless!

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!”

Last edited:

Apparently, the Cry Baby Loser, lacking the integrity to admit that he lost the election, is incapable of accepting responsibility for anything averse, and so, despite all the times that the Loser had praised Dr Fauci, his weird worshipers must always mimic him in lashing out irrationally at someone.

"I'm going to end the virus" -Joe Biden. Biden even has a vaccine and the numbers only got worse...lol

We mentioned Daszak giving a virus to Baric in post #72. Laotian Banal-52 virus is even more similar to SARS-CoV-2 than RaTG13, from the Mojiang copper mine, whose sick miners were going into the Kunming Hospital on the day Fau Chi testified to the U.S. Senate:

'....Daszak pitched for artificially inserting cleavage sites....U.S. government was funding virus sampling in Laos.'

These bats may have been almost identical to SARS-CoV-2, though they did not have the furin cleavage site which SARS-CoV-2 has. This lack would have been too much of a temptation for Daszak and others.

CDC is about to update their mask policy next after the head of CDC said cloth masks don't work. We were right about that too by the way. I wonder how many in DC recently bought stock in N95 mask manufacturers in the past 3 days. Bet Pelosi is on that list. Amazing how her husband has so much stock market knowledge that he always seems to come out rich

If you or I did that it would be insider trading and we'd be in jail like Martha Stewart was
They ignored existing, less expensive medicine so they could stretch it all out plus make money. An immediate, effective solution was not allowable by Democrats.
I maintain now this has been nothing more than a dress rehearsal hoax to calculate obedience for a Far More Devastating global warming remediation lockdown and liberty robbing.

On other threads, we've already shown the deer-tick-mouse link for Lyme disease and the science of tick saliva from the Lyme disease vector, Ixodes scapularis, Black-Legged tick. The irony is that Pfizer's vaccine failure is directly linked to poor mucosal saliva immunity, and is an important clue to Laotian bats similarity to SARS-CoV-2:

Laos Tree Shrews and Bats Parasitized by Ixodes granulatus and I. vespertilionis

"I'm going to end the virus" -Joe Biden. Biden even has a vaccine and the numbers only got worse...lol
Diversion noted.

President Biden vowed to shut down the virus. I certainly hope that he does so, but it won't be by ivermectin or by shining a light up your trumper.

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 5.57.55 PM.png

“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous —
whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light...

supposing you brought the light inside the body,
either through the skin or some other way.”

Things could get worse before they get better as the Omicron COVID-19 variant begins to take over, according to infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci.
Fauci, President Joe Biden’s chief medical advisor, said that the US will likely hit one million daily new COVID-19 cases, though there could be relief in a few weeks until the number of new infections begins to plateau.
“I would hope - I can’t predict accurately, because no one can - but I would hope that by the time we get to the fourth week in January - end of the third week, beginning of the fourth week – that we will start see this coming down,” he said.
Of course, all Americans hope that Fauci's hope is correct and Biden achieves his goal.

Last edited:

Here’s What You Need to Know about Ivermectin​

• The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.
  • Currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19. Clinical trials assessing ivermectin tablets for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in people are ongoing.
  • Taking large doses of ivermectin is dangerous.
  • If your health care provider writes you an ivermectin prescription, fill it through a legitimate source such as a pharmacy, and take it exactly as prescribed.
  • Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous.

"Project Veritas" is ran by some guy in his underwear, sitting in his mother's basement.
You need to provide a non-politicized source. FTA with their failed posturing, huge back load of products every
2 years black boxed that are later found to be superior in those on the shelves (had they conducted the research they’d know this, or they do know) other meds pushed through by lobbyists and profiteers which are later pulled from the US market.

Why would Biden promise to end something he created??

He won't end COVID because he is trying to murder hundreds of thousands of people....

Even tho no one really ever dies from the virus, it was always just a distraction to hurt Trump and win the election...

Even tho, they stole the election, but they couldn't have done it without the COVID hoax

Fau Chi knows that Laotian Intermediate Leaf-Nosed Bat Hipposideros mentioned in post #96, is naturally infected with an AIDS virus. These retroviruses have the ability to integrate into a coronavirus genome in nature.

H. larvatus Gammaretrovirus

Forum List

Back